The Ask Me A Question Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Homemade Bloody Mary's, Iced Tea with Lemon..... Coffee......

What's your favorite Movie?

So many to choose for, really depending upon my mood...

But I will go with Monty Python's Holy Grail

Who is your favorite historical figure?

Most likely everyone.

When is the last time you played air guitar? :D

Well, technically, I think it may be a few days ago. But you see, you asked the wrong question, because I'm really multi-talented. I also play air drums, and I do that while driving...like this morning. :D

What is your favorite song to air guitar or air drum or whatever to?

Well, technically, I think it may be a few days ago. But you see, you asked the wrong question, because I'm really multi-talented. I also play air drums, and I do that while driving...like this morning. :D

What is your favorite song to air guitar or air drum or whatever to?

Air Guitar ......Hot for Teacher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Air Drum......Moby Dick!

If I have to name the bands I will fart in your general direction!

I you musically talented in one respect but would rather be in another?....for instance, I can play all woodwinds except for flute.....I wish I could play drums and piano.

I you musically talented in one respect but would rather be in another?....for instance, I can play all woodwinds except for flute.....I wish I could play drums and piano.

I can play the ocarina - not well. I am actually not musically talented at all. I would play the piano if I could.

Is there a song that makes you close your eyes when you sing along.. what is it?

I can play the ocarina - not well. I am actually not musically talented at all. I would play the piano if I could.

Is there a song that makes you close your eyes when you sing along.. what is it?

There are several, 'Que sera sera' is one of them. But only when I had a glass of wine, none and two and keep my eyes wide open while I sing.

How many glasses of wine or beer or whatever make you sing with your eyes closed?

How many glasses of wine or beer or whatever make you sing with your eyes closed?

I'll do it without wine or beer, when I'm just feeling the music. ;)
But, it might take 2 glasses of wine or beer for me to close my eyes and sing along to any song.

How many glasses of wine or beer would it take for you to dance by yourself in a crowd?

But, it might take 2 glasses of wine or beer for me to close my eyes and sing along to any song.

How many glasses of wine or beer would it take for you to dance by yourself in a crowd?

There is enough wine or beer in the world.....

How many glasses of wine before you actually think you can dance?

I beleve four was the number. Last time I ended up waltzing by myself, mixed with a foxtrot for variety.

Have you ever taken ballroom dancing lessons?

I beleve four was the number. Last time I ended up waltzing by myself, mixed with a foxtrot for variety.

Have you ever taken ballroom dancing lessons?

Yes and sad to say I will never be Dancing with the Stars material. :D

Do you ever dance naked and sing into a hairbrush when you're all alone?

Yes and sad to say I will never be Dancing with the Stars material. :D

Do you ever dance naked and sing into a hairbrush when you're all alone?

Ive definitely sung a few bars and moved my hips when the sunlight was my clothing. No hairbrush though, but I was alone.

Do you have conversations with yourself in a mirror?

As a joke, certainly not in a sexy way, I'd probably hurt myself.

Do you sing in the shower?

No, can't say that I do.

Ive definitely sung a few bars and moved my hips when the sunlight was my clothing. No hairbrush though, but I was alone.

Do you have conversations with yourself in a mirror?

Yes but usually only when I need to psych myself up or work through something complicated.

What’s a sound you hate and a sound you love?

No, can't say that I do.

Yes but usually only when I need to psych myself up or work through something complicated.

What’s a sound you hate and a sound you love?

I love the sounds of bells: hand bells, church bells, christmas bells, cat bells, all types. And heels clicking across a floor (woops, thats two)

A sound that I hate... I dont hate anything, not in my nature. I dont care for the sound of a squeaky car belt.

What smell/s instantly inspires your lips to curl into a smile?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back