The art of the handjob

It's way more than just what the hand is doing. People continually over look the mental aspect of anything physical. Combine the stroking with a sultry lust filled glance into His eyes (if he's able to keep them open). Perhaps a wry flirty smile and soft purrs and whispers against his earlobe might just be more than he can take and then everyone gets a treat!
The mental aspect is BY FAR the most important. Especially with an intelligent partner.
It is possible to "bind" someone with just words. I know, I have done it multiple times. It is, in fact, rather easy. (At least that is my belief.)

And yes, watch his eyes, and if he closes them, enjoy winning that little battle on the way to ultimate victory.

reblogme-105207-4FbpHTIPiK.gif
Love the smile and the glasses, and that little bit of cum drool hanging from her lips. :whistle:

My wife and I dated almost eight years before getting married. I didn't have sex with her until our wedding night, so there were many hand jobs before that night. She was having sex with others at her colletge, and she learned to give a good hand job on some of them. So the first time she pulled out my cock and nursed it to an explosive orgasm was wonderful. No learning curve with me. Then she perfected the art over the next few years.

Back