The art of the handjob

tinylittlegnat

aggressive progressive
I know most of the guys here have had some good handjobs by the ones they love. What about the bad ones. The girls who think they are trying to land a space shuttle on a steep incline. The girls who feel like they are holding sandpaper. Or worse yet the handjob of shame.

Ladies this thread isnt to insult your performances. You know as well as we do that it takes time to acquire the skills to do the job as well as you do it now. So feel free to share your experiences.

A secret handjob under a table or before walking into a room (or on stage) can be hot. Otherwise, I usually end up feeling like that's the one thing I don't need her for--and can do a better job of myself anyway.

I know that I can always do a better job of myself, because nobody knows my cock and what works better than me. However, there are certain enhancing factors she brings to the table I can't pretend to imitate:

- stroking it near her face/lips
- stroking it near her tits

Or her stroking it while my hand mashes her tits or pussy, which never goes out of style. I've had to make the best of what I could do with certain gals who wanted to be dirty but with limits. At the time, that is.

I know that I can always do a better job of myself, because nobody knows my cock and what works better than me. However, there are certain enhancing factors she brings to the table I can't pretend to imitate:

- stroking it near her face/lips
- stroking it near her tits

Or her stroking it while my hand mashes her tits or pussy, which never goes out of style. I've had to make the best of what I could do with certain gals who wanted to be dirty but with limits. At the time, that is.
All nice...but there's something to be said for me stroking it in front of her face/lips, inches away, and not letting her touch or lick.

(At least at first...)

I guess I like to take things into my own hands. That's a type "A" personality for you!

You really know how to hurt a guy.

Wait, not 'hurt,' that's not the word I was looking for. Engorge. That's the one.

Oh goodness no... I have soft hands. Respectful hands that when used together with some oil are ever so good to the warm cock. Nice slide, encircling, motions.

Back