The 142nd Weak of The Dastard Disaster

Greatest reality tv show in the world.

An excellent depiction of what it is to live the American Dream in the land of the free and the home of the brave.

Constutional republics, they all turn to shitholes eventually. Give me a constitutional monarchy with parliamentary government any day.

Trump is reportedly counting on Mitch McConnell to get him through impeachment inquiry
The Week | Thu Oct 10, 2019 01:30 UTC

As the House's impeachment inquiry continues, President Trump is leaning on Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), sometimes calling him as often as three times a day, a person with knowledge of the conversations told

Can he take Mitch down with him?
Please?

I wonder if Trump realizes how may IOU's he'll have to give out to NOT be Impeached?

Plus can you really take his word that he won't toss you to the wolves if he get really scared!:eek:

‘This is truly terrifying’: Scientists discover ocean waters ‘boiling with methane’ in Arctic

Scientists studying the consequences of methane emissions from underwater permafrost in the Arctic Ocean announced this week that they found a 50-square-foot area of the East Siberian Sea “boiling with methane bubbles.”

“This is the most powerful seep I have ever been able to observe,” lead scientist Igor Semiletov said Monday, using a term for methane gas bubbling up from the seafloor to the surface. “No one has ever recorded anything similar.”

Compared with carbon dioxide, methane has a shorter lifetime in the atmosphere but is better at trapping radiation, so methane’s impact is more than 25 times greater than that of carbon dioxide over a 100-year period, according to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.

Well that another whole mess, Donald!

The 8 wildest moments from Trump's Wednesday press event
NBC News|8 hours ago
President Donald Trump criticized the Kurdish allies he's been accused of abandoning, shrugged off the prospect of ISIS terrorists going free, referred to the Ukraine whistleblower's source as a "spy," and mocked two NBA coaches during a wide-ranging back ...

Off

The

Rails

I wonder if Trump realizes how may IOU's he'll have to give out to NOT be Impeached?

Plus can you really take his word that he won't toss you to the wolves if he get really scared!:eek:

Right. It really doesn't matter how many IOUs he issues to dummies who can't absorb his past performance. He won't honor any that don't promote himself.

Trump’s ludicrous ‘deep state’ conspiracy theory has scrambled real concerns about surveillance

The problem, of course, with Trump’s hyperbole is that it thrusts legitimate criticisms to the side and forces his opponents to defend otherwise loathsome practices, people and institutions. So while Trump’s minions have promised for months that the Department of Justice inspector general’s report on FISA abuse would be released any day now, the president’s unrestrained hunt for “deep state” actors looks to have violated the Constitution to such a degree that even the secretive FISA courts — which for years allowed the federal government to ride roughshod over reasonable surveillance limits — have issued a rare rebuke of the Trump administration.

According to secret surveillance court rulings partially declassified on Tuesday, the FBI illegally accessed its foreign intelligence gathering apparatus to conduct tens of thousands of improper searches on FBI personnel and contractors. The court documents, released by the office of the director of national intelligence (ODNI), are partially redacted but reveal that beginning in March 2017, months after Trump took office, the FBI searched for information related to over 70,000 digital identifiers (such as email addresses), of people with access to FBI buildings.

Trumpski has met the enemy and it is HIM!:eek:

Mike Pence sputters and dodges as a reporter grills him on his knowledge of a Ukraine quid pro quo

“Were you ever aware, Mr. Vice President, of interest in the Bidens — interest in investigating the Bidens — was at least part of the reason for aid to Ukraine being held up?” Hilyard asked. “Were you ever aware?”

“I, uh, I never discussed the issue of, of, the issue of the Bidens with President Zelensky,” Pence said, seemingly caught off-guard. “Wh-what I can tell you is that all of our discussions internally, I mean, the president, and our team, and our contacts in my office in Ukraine, were focused on the broader issues of lack of European support and corruption —”

Sgt. Shultz defence is a bit thin, Mike. A VP who is so uninformed is just a fool in Trump Country!:)

‘Your agony is delicious’: Rick Wilson brutally shames Lindsey Graham after Trump’s betrayal of the Kurds

Anti-Trump conservative Rick Wilson on Wednesday delivered a scathing rebuke of Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) for continuing to enable President Donald Trump even after the president betrayed America’s Kurdish allies.

Wilson quickly pounced on Graham’s howls of anger and shamed him for ever believing that he could get the president to do his bidding by sucking up to him.

“Your agony is delicious,” Wilson wrote. “You see the threat but you lack the courage to call out the problem by his name. You have to break with him, and you have to take the pain, because that’s your punishment.”

:D:D:D

‘Dumbest President in history’: War veteran turned Congressman blasts Trump for abandoning the Kurds

Rep. Ruben Gallego (D-AZ) joined the Marines after graduating from college and deployed to Iraq in the early days of the war. So, when it comes to President Donald Trump’s military strategy in Syria, Gallego knows a thing or two.

“He’s really stupid,” Gallego said. “He’s one of the dumbest Presidents in the history of this country. And I don’t think he realized the impact of what he was doing when [Turkish President] Erdoğan got on the phone and tried to put pressure on him.”

Trump was on the phone with Erdoğan and the Turkish president was shouting at him. According to reports, Trump wanted to get off the phone, so he willingly agreed to whatever Erdoğan wanted. That involved a withdrawal of Syria, where the Kurdish people are on the ground fighting ISIS. Turkey hates the Kurds and is eager to start bombing the region.

PeeResident Bonespurs can't take the yelling, at himself!:rolleyes:

Trump hilariously ridiculed for blubbering ‘impeached for what’ in midnight tweet: ‘It’s for the crimes’

President Donald Trump was up late worrying about his impeachment, and other social media users mocked his self-pitying concerns.

The president, just minutes before midnight in Washington, D.C., retweeted his own misleading claims about public support for impeachment, along with a new insistence that he’s done nothing wrong.

Trump tweeted
"Impeached for what, having created the greatest Economy in the history of our Country, building our strongest ever Military, Cutting Taxes too much?"

Other Twitter users poured ridicule over him all night long.

:D

Rick Perry can stop Rudy Giuliani from being the scapegoat
— by implicating Trump and Pence: Ex-FBI agent

Secretary of Energy Rick Perry was subpoenaed by the House of Representatives as part of the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump and the administration soliciting foreign election interference.

“Breaking news in the just the last few minutes a new subpoena for Rick Perry, the latest Trump Administration official snared in the Ukrainian scandal, the man Trump tried to blame for the July 25th call at the center of his own impeachment,” MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace reported.

Rick "Oops" Perry has the option to tell the truth or... be a patsy. :):)

How Did Rudy Giuliani Get Here?
NY Times | Fri Oct 11, 2019 09:17 UTC

The man hailed as "America's Mayor" after 9/11 is now at the center of an impeachment inquiry of President Trump.....

The Orange Virus kills everything it touches.

US President Donald Trump on Thursday told reporters that he doesn't know two Ukrainian associates of Rudy Giuliani arrested on
campaign finance charges — despite being pictured with both of them.

The previous evening Florida-based businessmen Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman — clients of Trump's personal attorney Rudy Giuliani — were arrested on charges of campaign finance violations involving a pro-Trump PAC and Republican candidates.

"I don't know those gentlemen. Now it's possible I have a picture with them because I have a picture with everybody, I have a picture with everybody here," Trump said, according to a pool report.

"But somebody said that there may be a picture or something at a fundraiser or somewhere. But I have pictures with everybody."

"I don't know them. I don't know about them. I don't know what they do but I don't know, maybe they were clients of Rudy. You'd have to ask Rudy, I just don't know," continued the president.

https://www.businessinsider.com/pictures-emerge-of-trump-with-arrested-giuliani-associates-2019-10

Damn this is one stupid SumBeech.

Barr under the gun to support Trump’s impeachment strategy
— or meet Jeff Sessions’ fate

According to a report from the Daily Beast, Attorney General Bill Barr is being put in a hard place by having to take sides over whether he will throw the support of the Justice Department behind a letter from the White House counsel dismissing the House’s impeachment inquiry or follow the letter of the law that allows the Democrats to proceed.

“This may be the week that Barr’s balancing act—of simultaneously purporting to enforce the law while defending a president who has contempt for the rule of law—finally collapses. This is because, with a letter ‘objecting’ to the very possibility of his impeachment by Congress, Trump has announced his intention to defy the Constitution itself,” the Beast’s Lurie wrote before adding, ” The declaration leaves Barr with a stark choice: Will he employ the Department of Justice to defend a president’s open and notorious violation of the Constitution?

Well Bill, are you going to support the rule of law, or the unruly PeeResident?

"Mike, can you 25th the fucker NOW!"

Senate verdict: Rudy Giuliani’s conspiracy theory is crap

Unfortunately for Barr — and for his overlord — just as the Mueller report laid out a trail of evidence that could not quite be ignored, this Senate Intelligence Committee Report does the same and reaches exactly the same conclusion. The 2016 campaign sabotage was a Russian government operation, and Donald Trump was the beneficiary. Rudy Giuliani’s three-ring conspiracy circus couldn’t convince a bipartisan Senate committee otherwise, and for good reason. It’s nonsense.

Lost a few more Senators did you, Dumpy?:):)

Pentagon planned to challenge ‘illegal’ hold on Ukraine aid before Trump phone call revealed

The Pentagon was preparing a legal challenge to the White House scheme to block Ukraine aid in an apparent effort to force an investigation of Joe Biden.

Congress had approved hundreds of millions of dollars in aid to the U.S. ally in late 2018 as Ukraine fought against Russian aggression, and Pentagon officials began to worry as the funds unsent just weeks before the appropriation was set to expire Sept. 30, reported Yahoo News.

Pentagon officials were baffled that the funding hadn’t been sent, even after John Rood, an undersecretary of defense for policy, gave Congress a detailed plan for what weapons and other aid Ukraine could expect from the package.

The Department of Defense conducted a series of interagency meetings starting in mid-July to figure out how the money could be freed up, and the Pentagon conducted a legal analysis of the holds.

:rolleyes:

‘Ignorant and foulmouthed’: Conservative legal legend unloads on Trump in fiery diatribe

Prominent jurist and “conservative legal legend” Charles Fried shared his scathing opinion of President Donald Trump Thursday evening on MSNBC host Chris Hayes’ show “All In.”

“What are the conversations you have with people you would consider, you know, for lack of a better word, cheekily, ‘fellow travelers,’ about what is happening with this president and the rule of law?”

“They are horrified,” Fried declared passionately. “It is the very opposite of the great Republicans. The great Republicans like Ronald Reagan, like Dwight — can you imagine Dwight Eisenhower speaking the way this man speaks? Or Lincoln? Or Teddy Roosevelt? This man is ignorant and foulmouthed!”

:D

Friday of the 142nd Weak of the Dastard's Disaster and the PeeResident hasn't made a score all week. Looks like he's 'third down and 45' so not looking too good for the Turdster!

Even Bill Barr left the country to avoid the press. Rudy is in a deep hole and continues to dig. Pompeo is avoiding press as well, because the Trumpster and Rudy have pulled him into the hole. Mike is dodging bullets and Minuchkin is worried.

The House is rejecting the WH Legal council's view that they don't have jurisdiction for impeachment and everybody is laughing at the idea.

How will Trumpski save himself? Throwing people under the bus to get out of the Swamp isn't working.:D

Trump loses appeal to withhold financial records from Democrats

President Donald Trump lost a key court decision Friday in his bid to stop House Democrats from obtaining his financial records, the latest blow to his authority in legal rulings this week.

The 2-1 decision from the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit stems from a case where Trump sued to block Democrats from subpoenaing one of his accounting firms for a vast trove of materials as Congress probes for potential conflicts of interest and payments from foreign governments to the president.

Story Continued Below

“Contrary to the President’s arguments, the Committee possesses authority under both the House Rules and the Constitution to issue the subpoena,” Judge David Tatel wrote in an opinion joined by Judge Patricia Millett.

F-U-C-K-E-D, is how it's spelled!:D

Back