The 142nd Weak of The Dastard Disaster

JackLuis

Literotica Guru
As the 142nd Week of the Dastard opens, Sec State Pompeo shows Congress his respect.

Mike Pompeo ignored congressional subpoena by failing to meet deadline:

On Wednesday, President Donald Trump vowed that his administration would cooperate with Congress.

“Well, I always cooperate,” Trump argued.

On Friday, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo reportedly ignored a congressional subpoena.

“Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Friday failed to meet a subpoena deadline from the House to produce Ukraine-related documents,” CNN reported Friday evening.

How is this not obstruction?:eek:

The Ukraine scandal couldn’t have happened without Pompeo knowing: Ex-State Department official

In light of a series of damning text messages revealing the scope of the effort by the Trump administration to pressure Ukraine to dig up dirt on former Vice President Joe Biden, former State Department official Phillipe Reines told MSNBC’s David Gura that there’s no way any of this went on without Secretary of State Mike Pompeo’s knowledge.

“I worked there for four years,” said Reines. “I worked with hundreds, if not more than a thousand foreign service officers like Bill Taylor, I worked with the secretary. This doesn’t go on without a few things. First, without the secretary knowing. No one’s calling Rudy Giuliani on their own, because they feel like involving him in Ukrainian policy.

When you lie down with Trumpski, you wake up covered in shit!:)

Last edited:
Pence refuses to say if he’ll cooperate with Congress — slams investigation as not being ‘serious’

Seriously?

According to CNN’s Jim Acosta, Vice President Mike Pence’s office responded to the recent request from Democrats for information regarding his role in President Trump’s pressuring of the Ukraine president to investigate the Bidens, saying the request does “not appear” to be serious.

There was no indication that Pence intends to comply with the request.

From his viewpoint, maybe he meant, "Who cares if the Impeach the PeeResident? Not me. If he's impeached all the minions... will be MINE!":)

Ex-GOP lawmaker calls for impeachment hearings on Pence and Barr in scorching attack on Trump administration

Appearing on MSNBC’s “AM Joy,” former Florida Rep. Dave Jolly (R) launched at broadside at Donald Trump, and called for the House to open impeachment hearings on Vice President Mike Pence, Attorney General Bill Barr and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.

Speaking with host Joy Reid, and referring to recent revelations about White House shenanigans at the highest level of the Trump administration, Jolly called out the web of corruption that has engulfed everyone in Trump’s orbit.

Noting Pence’s dissembling about his involvement with Ukraine, Jolly got right to the point.

“I think the House should respond by opening an impeachment inquiry into the vice president of the United States and they should also include the secretary of state and others,” Jolly asserted. “We know the about the infamous phone call at the end of July with trump. The text messages all occurred between the end of July and throughout August preceding the president sending vice president pence to meet with Zelensky on September 1 where he told the vice president, we’re not giving you the aid, we’re not giving you the assistance.”

'S right, impeach all the Motherfuckers!:D

Two Minute Warning!!! And Genuine Horification.

"Aides were also reportedly taken aback at Trump promising Saudi officials a spot in the G7 and ignoring human rights abuses in the Philippines that have been waged by President Rodrigo Duterte and killed thousands, but was lauded by Trump in April 2017 as an "unbelievable job on the drug problem."

However, one official said every one of Trump's interactions with other leaders had a time limit before it would eventually devolve into an inappropriate interaction.

"You had two to three minutes max," one former senior administration official said. "And then he was still usually going to say whatever he wanted to say.""

https://www.businessinsider.com/tru...inely-horrified-by-calls-with-leaders-2019-10

White House aides bust Trump for ‘fawning’ call to Putin where he babbled on and on

A damning new exposé in the Washington Post reveals that White House aides were horrified by many of President Donald Trump’s diplomatic calls to foreign leaders — with one official saying that Trump’s phone calls were “embarrassing,” “huge mistakes,” and destroyed “months and months of work” by career diplomats.

In particular, aides cited the president’s first ever call to Russian President Vladimir Putin as president — which, according to Post reporters Carol Leonig, Shane Harris, and Josh Dawsey, was a disaster.

“On Jan. 28, Trump called Putin for what should have been a routine formality: accepting a foreign leader’s congratulations,” they wrote. “Former White House officials described Trump as ‘obsequious’ and ‘fawning,’ but said he also rambled off into different topics without any clear point, while Putin appeared to stick to formal talking points for a first official exchange.”

Donnie babbles constantly, get used to it. He hasn't stopped since he learned to talk!:rolleyes:

Trump gives away the game on his last possible defense in the Ukraine scandal

It’s been almost funny how quickly each new argument to defend President Donald Trump against the looming impeachment inquiry has fallen apart, all of which miss the central point that the White House should never be used to pressure a foreign government to investigate a political opponent of the current occupant of the Oval Office.

But there has been one throughline in Trump and his defenders’ claims about the Ukraine scandal that, while not actually exculpating him, gave the president some room to deny that the charges against him were as grave as they sounded. When he asked the president of Ukraine to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden, Trump claimed, he wasn’t targeting a political opponent, he claimed — he was just going after “corruption.”

So in the face of all the other evidence that Trump doesn’t care at all about corruption, the president was asked to name a single instance — just one could have sufficed — of his asking for a specific corruption investigation that wasn’t about Biden or a political opponent.

He was stumped.

The man who “always will ask for … anything having to do with corruption with respect to our country” can’t name a single other time when he’s brought up the issue. The only reasonable conclusion is that he’s lying. He doesn’t care at all about corruption. He cares about leveraging criminal investigations to smear his general election opponent. Just like he did in 2016.

Defence, Defence, Trumpski has no need of DEFENCE! He is offensive all the fucken time.:)

Defence, defence, Look Boss, defence!!!'

Yes Tattoo, we know .....

Trump calls for impeachment of Mitt Romney for criticizing him in rambling tweet

Hours after Donald Trump attacked Sen. Mitt Romney for being critical of his call for the Chinese to dig up dirt on former Vice President Joe Biden, the president was back for another round, calling for the Utah Republican to be impeached.

"I’m hearing that the Great People of Utah are considering their vote for their Pompous Senator, Mitt Romney, to be a big mistake. I agree! He is a fool who is playing right into the hands of the Do Nothing Democrats! #IMPEACHMITTROMNEY"

"Not only are the Do Nothing Democrats interfering in the 2020 Election, but they are continuing to interfere in the 2016 Election. They must be stopped!

Oh Mike can't you work up the balls to 25th his ass?:eek:

WASHINGTON/ATHENS (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump on Saturday opened a new front in the impeachment battle that threatens his administration, blasting a prominent member of his party for criticizing his push to get foreign nations to probe a leading Democratic rival.

The Republican president, who launched a stream of invective at Democrats and the media as an impeachment probe in Congress widened this week, tweeted that U.S. Senator Mitt Romney was a “pompous ‘ass’ who has been fighting me from the beginning.”

Romney, who lost the 2012 election to Democratic incumbent President Barack Obama, criticized Trump on Friday for asking China to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden, who is seeking the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-whistleblower-idUSKCN1WK0HY

Barr blocked criminal investigation of whistleblower allegations weeks before complaint was filed

The first step taken by the person behind what’s now history’s best-known whistleblower complaint, wasn’t to file a whistleblower complaint. First they went to the chief legal counsel of the CIA and report concerns about what they had learned. It was only after that action appeared to be generating no reaction, that the whistleblower-to-be contacted a House intelligence staffer designated as the community contact, and was notified about potential next steps. Because nothing happened at the CIA, it’s been assumed that, somehow, the counsel there didn’t find the information compelling. However, that turns out not to be the case.

Yada - yada - yada

Even as Donald Trump and Republicans keep insisting that Adam Schiff somehow did something wrong because the whistleblower followed the rules by contacting a House Intelligence staffer before filing the formal complaint with the inspector general, the truth is that William Barr knew about the complaint far earlier. Barr was aware of the whistleblower and the allegations, before the whistleblower filed a complaint. Before they went to the House. At the very earliest stage.

The true narrative isn’t that the whistleblower went to the CIA’s top counsel and the CIA did nothing. The CIA did what it was supposed to do—contact the DOJ with the word that there were serious and reasonable beliefs that a crime had been committed. It was William Barr who did nothing.

Or actually, not nothing. Because obstruction is a long way from nothing.

Bill should play centre for the Bears, He's a great blocker. :rolleyes:

Poor Rick.

All he wanted to do was come to D.C. and burnish his credentials in the “Energy bidness”...until he found out that was not the job at all but, what the hell, if I can ride out just one term without a major scandal, well, that ought to set me up for a sweet lobbying payoff.

HaHaHaHaHaHaHa!

Trump is like the mafia, you idiot, only it’s your rep that can’t get out alive.

Serves you right.

Thats a real "Dallas, Welcome Home Dipshit" story.

:)

Roy Blunt says not to take Trump's requests for Biden probes seriously
CBS News|5 hours ago
Missouri Senator Roy Blunt, a Republican member of the Senate Intelligence Committee, said he has doubts about whether President Trump was being sincere when he publicly called on the Chinese government to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden's ...

Donald Trump Was Joking About China Investigating The Bidens, Says Jim Jordan
Inquisitr | Sun Oct 06, 2019 22:02 UTC

Donald Trump's public call for Ukraine and China to investigate Joe Biden and his son, Hunter, has led to a wave of backlash from both Democrats and Republicans. Trump's Republican primary challenger, Joe Walsh, slammed the president as a "tra ...

That's OK guys, we know he's a joke and we don't take him seriously.

‘Unpatriotic cowards!’ Meghan McCain goes off on GOP silence on Trump abandoning Kurds

“I’m going a little bit rogue,” McCain said, with host Whoopi Goldberg’s blessing, “but I’ve been so mad this morning and so upset about this news that we are abandoning our Kurdish allies in the Middle East. These are allies of ours that American soldiers are still continuing to fight alongside. All we did was arm them, and they fought for America.”

“Right now we’re just saying we’re just going to leave them and abandon them, and to everyone in the White House and every Republican who was mad President Obama pulled out of Iraq,” she added, “you feckless, unpatriotic cowards. I cannot believe this is where we’re at diplomatic-wise, and I cannot — what message is this sending to our allies and to our American troops who have fought and died for this, and I cannot believe I’m waking up in the morning seeing this kind of news.”

:D

‘Not a commander-in-chief’: Trump’s ex-ISIS envoy annihilates ‘impulsive’ decision to abandon Kurds in Syria

A veteran national security official slammed President Donald Trump’s “impulsive” decision to abandon Kurdish allies in Syria.

Brett McGurk, who previously served presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama, stepped down in December 2018 as special envoy for the Global Coalition to Counter ISIL after Trump decided to withdraw troops from Syria, and he strongly criticized the president for stepping aside to allow Turkey to move against the Kurds.

“Donald Trump is not a Commander-in-Chief,” McGurk tweeted. “He makes impulsive decisions with no knowledge or deliberation. He sends military personnel into harm’s way with no backing. He blusters and then leaves our allies exposed when adversaries call his bluff or he confronts a hard phone call.”

Trumpski has no feck!:rolleyes:

Back