Tell me your secrets

I hope everyone has a fun and safe New Year's Eve. As for me, I will be home sipping some bourbon with the hubby. :)

I hope you have a Happy New Year's...and a very wonderful 2013, Tea :rose:

I met A when we were both in high school. I was a few years ahead I her and a friend of hers was dating my best friend. I casually made a remark to A about how I would totally date her if I were single (I had just started dating my wife, this was over 10 years ago) once after some self-deprecating comment she made. I didn't know enough about life yet to understand how that could effect someone. We stayed friends through all the horrible people we became going through our early 20s, we actually became really good drinking buddies. I was not yet married, but in what seemed like a healthy relationship. Life puts you in strange places sometimes. Anywhoo, me and A always flirted a lot, but it was well known that I was off the market. Still, it didn't stop A from doing some inappropriate things in public. Eventually (5 years after the comment I made), we started hanging out alone, drinking, watching movies, flirting awkwardly but a little less shy about it in private. One night we were played cards and she said we should play strip poker. We made some stupid rule about how shots can replace removing an article of clothing. Eventually, we were both naked and shitfaced. I dont remember specifics of how it got there, but i think i was trying to put my boxers back on and she took them and held them out of reach behind her so i would pull in close to grab them. I stepped in close and then we were making out against her bedroom wall. Then onto the bed where i ate her until she came. We 69ed for a bit, then she tried to put my cock inside her. That was where i drew the line, for some reason. She finished me with her mouth then we talked about what just happened. She told me how she still remembered the comment I made and how she never really got over it. Which I guess is fair because in many ways I really do love and care for her. We're still great friends, over 10 years later, just no more funny business. Still, i think about her often in a sexual way. That's probably my biggest secret. That, and that I really have a thing for mature women, but the wife is only gonna get older, so I'm just pre-gaming, I guess.

Last edited:
A mature touch

She moves around the corner, I could hear her heels on the floor but didnt know she was there in front of me until her fragrance hit my nostrils. Her long finger nail dragged over the shades on my eyes and followed down my lips. She pushed against my naked chest with both hands as she plants a kiss on my lips. Her hand is stroking my hard member bringing me to ridgid wet anticipation.

I am standing, arms bound behind.

She moves my hard cock into her hot body.

Her garters and nylons swish as she moves back against me impaling herself onto me.

As her body warms and she fucks me her fragrance fills the room.

We explode together.....

Hi, I am home today and a little restless. I'd love to hear some juicy secrets, fantasies, and desires. I request that they are written as intelligently as possible.

A little about me...I am attractive,married (no longer single), what this site considers a bbw, and in my 40's.

I am open to hearing both from both men and women. I will do my best to respond, but I would love to hear and possibly discuss your thoughts. For the record, I am not into role play or cyber sex, I just love a good frank discussion.:)

Edited to request that all secrets and discussion be of age appropriateness...and to update my relationship status.

I recall a Saturday morning shortly after I had returned from being overseas. I found myself in the kitchen of my parent's home along with both my brothers. They were mulling around and looking at me, which seemed a bit unusual. At some point I noticed a small newspaper clipping on the kitchen table and sat down to read it; it's being there was also unusual. It was a very short article stating that most incestual relationships took place between mothers and their sons. I was shocked by the idea that someone had cut that out of some form of written media and placed it where it could not be missed. Shocked and embarassed but unflustered outwardly.

I could not imagine my brothers would have done such a thing, nor my father, which left only one person responsible, my mother. I sensed my brothers were looking at me in an effort to gauge my response, but I remained calm as I picked it up and dropped in the trash bin, something neither one of them had been able to do. As soon as the article was out of sight the atmosphere changed and we went about our regular routine.

The inicident left my mind going in directions I hadn't experienced before and which I took to the fantasy level at times throughout my life. I never thought less of my mother for having had her taboo moment, knowing that she was perfectly normal, exceptional in fact, in most ways that folks normally judge one and other.

So there's another peek behind the curtain.

jak

My BIG secret - I am an exhibitionist and I love posting on Lit.
attachment.php
The secret is that my wife does not know anything about my Lit activities.

My other secret which family and friends do not know about (except my Lit friends) is that I love eating pussy.
attachment.php
Can't get enough of that. But of course, my wife knows this secret and thoroughly enjoys the attention.
attachment.php

I want to make mad love to a married female coworker who is about 20 years older than me. She's in her early 50's, I'm 33. She still has a nice figure and always dresses very smartly at work. She exudes sensuality, and I'm not sure she's aware. I just want to lick her all over, finding her erogenous zones, let it build, and then have hot, steamy, wild animal sex with her.

I fantasize about a lot of married women, but this just seems especially verboten for some reason. There you go. :)

Y'know how guys are supposed to hate the mother-in-law? Mine is a pretty, dirty-talking, sexy GMILF.

I

When I was in my early twentys I was seeing a guy behind my boyfriends back. He would knock on my door late at night when he knew my b/f was at the night club he'd just left. I seen him last week for the first time in nearly 20 yrs. I'm married now and my husband works away. We exchanged mobile numbers and hes been texing me with dirty texs about what we did together. It turns me on quite a lot!! But last night he sent me a short video of himself wanking that big hard cock that I remember and shouting my name when the cum was pouring from his dick. Next thing my hand was in my knickers!!! So wrong!! Lol

go for it

Just get that hard cock into you, enjoy as much as you. I would love to be there and take over once he has squirted off inside you.

Wishing you all fun and fulfillment
John

When I cum I enjoy having my lover at my feet looking up into my eyes and then painting her face with the warm expression of my orgasm.

I always asked beforehand if this was something that would be welcome and I have been fortunate to have had many eager lovers. But in the back of my mind I thought it wasn't fair to ask a woman to do something that I wouldn't do myself so years ago when I was far more flexible than today I contorted myself into position and wanked until I came on my own face.

I truly expected not to like the experience at all but I was surprised how much I liked it, the taste, the aroma and especially the feeling of warmth. I know it's not for everyone but I'm glad I tried it because I feel I have a much better understanding for the experience that I am asking of my lovers.

Salty

no secrets tongith....just wanitng to say hi....been a long time Tea

Just saying hi is fine for me. I am home and a little bit on the bored and lonely side of things tonight.

I think you are saying how are you. I hate text speak, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt this time. I M OK.

I apologize dear. Bad habit

Back