Tell me your secrets

I am still getting some fabulous contributions...keep them coming ladies and gentlemen.

Do you prefer open posts to this thread or Private Messages?

I'm new to the site and a little shy to openly share some of my secrets, on the other hand I'm not sure how PM's work...

52 MWM - wife lost interest in sex so I've expanded my horizon and gone to the bi-side. Still prefer the ladies, but now I have more choices.

My secret... well, one is I spend too much time here!
Another is how amazing I think some of the other women are here...

Secret

For the last few months on a weekly basis
I have been seriously flirting with a young mom at the pool
And she has been flirting back as well
This week she bent over and had her ass inches from my face
Straight legged in front of me
Just about blew out my pants with the fast hard on I got
She giggled and blushed after she did it

I am currently fighting with my own morals and need for sexual release as my wife is very vanilla and my urges for something more have increased.

Do you prefer open posts to this thread or Private Messages?

I'm new to the site and a little shy to openly share some of my secrets, on the other hand I'm not sure how PM's work...

I tend to get the messages more quickly if I am pm'd.

52 MWM - wife lost interest in sex so I've expanded my horizon and gone to the bi-side. Still prefer the ladies, but now I have more choices.

Just be careful. ;)

My secret... well, one is I spend too much time here!
Another is how amazing I think some of the other women are here...

Lit can be very habit forming. Every once in awhile I take a few days off myself.

For the last few months on a weekly basis
I have been seriously flirting with a young mom at the pool
And she has been flirting back as well
This week she bent over and had her ass inches from my face
Straight legged in front of me
Just about blew out my pants with the fast hard on I got
She giggled and blushed after she did it

Sounds like she knew exactly how to get a rise out of you. LOL You must be a real cutie!

I am currently fighting with my own morals and need for sexual release as my wife is very vanilla and my urges for something more have increased.

I would discuss this with her first, maybe ease her into less vanilla type things a little at a time.

I would discuss this with her first, maybe ease her into less vanilla type things a little at a time.[/QUOTE]

I have tried and she won't open up at all.So I think for now I'll lurk around Lit and play with myself. If you want to know more you can PM and I'll explain I can always us a few more suggestions.

hmmm my big secret...I am 43 & married, but I am really searching for a young girl I can have fun with that will call me Daddy as we do. I listen to some of the audio stories here and have stroked myself off many a times as I hear them. I want to hear her talking dirty to me and beg Daddy for more. I know my wife would not understand at all but this is something that really gets me going.

Good thing I work at night and alone in an office *grin*

Though I do not stress it, I have a huge fondness for large labia. The larger the lips the better. I can get lost in them ( oh, what a way to go ).

Hmmmmm... I have secrets, lots of them. And, I don't mind posting right out here in the open... who is going to give a fuck anyway!

I'm just an older guy, have had a lot of relationships... some short, some long. I have always had a mother-son fetish, for lack of a better phrase. No, I never fucked my mother, not for a lack of trying though, although that's another story.

I want to fuck nearly every woman I see. Old, young, good lookin', homely, etc... you may get the picture. I am attracted to the female body, in most every form, except BBW. I have tried some exchanges here on lit, but that's a losing situation. NEVER gonna connect from THIS venue. I have posted on Craig's List a few times, no responses that were real. Yep, I'm married... and I realize that's a deal breaker with a lot of women... what to do?

I want a female friend who is discrete, horny, who will go with the flow, willing to role play and fantasize with me... so what am I doing wrong? I'm a pretty decent looking guy, no extra fat, tall, still have some hair, in pretty good shape, WTF? Anyone care to comment?

Secret - I'd love to be on the show, "University Challenge". In fact, I watch about four episodes every day thanks to Youtube!

I have received some wonderful responses so far. Keep them coming!

Being home on Christmas vacation and having no escape from my kids has me in need of some good distraction. Not to mention that I am horny as hell today.

I'm in a very horny mood this evening, so send me something hot, preferably true and real.

Back