Teasing a guy until he prematurely orgasms

Oh wow! Hat sounds amazing,I'll hafta ask my wife to go for that move,she has great nipples to suck on and lick too,cover them in cum and we're having a blast!

First time she did it, was when I lost it while she was doing a striptease. She went from taking off her clothes, to a masturbation show in front of me. I got to the point of no return, started grunting, and uncorked all over myself. She raked a hard nipple through the cum, and shoved it in my mouth with both hands. Then another.

Yeah....go for it!

No question about that!
What is exciting, is after I lose it, and cum all over my chest and belly, she'll drag a nipple through the cum, and stuff it in my mouth....and then the other nipple....and repeat as required!

:)

What a wonderful wife you have.

First time she did it, was when I lost it while she was doing a striptease. She went from taking off her clothes, to a masturbation show in front of me. I got to the point of no return, started grunting, and uncorked all over myself. She raked a hard nipple through the cum, and shoved it in my mouth with both hands. Then another.

Yeah....go for it!

That's so hot! I was reading those last comments at work before I headed out for the day,kind of hard to get up and clock out when you're sporting a hard on lol

That's so hot! I was reading those last comments at work before I headed out for the day,kind of hard to get up and clock out when you're sporting a hard on lol

Well....now you have something to do when you and your wife are both home from work!!

It's a fun thought knowing someone else has the exact same idea in mind tonight while we both blow our respective loads all over eachother

We have had that happen before, after some interesting conversations.
Found out later, after some other conversations!

We have had that happen before, after some interesting conversations.
Found out later, after some other conversations!

Nice! Feel free to pm me anytime,it's always fun sharing a good experience after a fun night

Omg....

Can U clone wifey, make a bot of her? We can corner the market?

I know this is a sensitive subject to a lot of guys, but I find causing a guy to arrive early to be extremely arousing and flattering. The entire buildup to that moment is just so sexually charged and fun. Finding just the right words, gestures and touches to push him over the edge before my panties even come off.

Anyone else experience these feelings or am I just cruel/weird?

Would love to hear some guys share their thoughts on this. Pm me if to shy to post here.

I love not being able to hold it. having my nuts grabbed and squeezing while saying snip snip does it for me.

She loves to nibble on my neck, and slowly works her hand down to my aching hardon and strokes me thru my pants..soaked with excitement...

I find it hot and caring. Theres always pressure on a guy to last long before cumming so that his lover is satisfied as well and deemed as a good lover. Not many women out there who want there men to finish fast which is a shame.

I like variety, so yeah. I like to do that sometimes. I can cum from watching/feeling a guy cum, my own thoughts, certain words being said to me at the right moment. I don't have to cum when he does. So that works for me. If he's into it.

That's the idea of fun.
I love to hold the power that teasing give me.

One day I was fucking my wife and thought all was in control. Until she took her vibrator and slid it into my ass. She pushed it deep into me and right on the prostrate. I lost my load inside of her in about 10 seconds. Of course after I finished she took my head and pushed it down to her sweet pussy. She told me that now I had to finish her off. I made sure I cleaned every drop of cum from her pussy she came like 3 or 4 times on my tongue đź‘… that was a
The best bet I ever lost.:heart:

male orgasm

it's an orgasm, not really premature unless you're hoping to make a baby. Men can feel fine about orgasming anytime, as can women.

Back