Taking the wife out to dinner tonight.

Taking her to a nice out of the way restaurant. Still very warm here so she will minimal clothing. Denim short skirt and sheer lace top with 6 inch heels. Looking forward to it.
Hope you both get lucky and get what you are looking for.... I can hazard a guess... 🍆🍑😜

Taking her to a nice out of the way restaurant. Still very warm here so she will minimal clothing. Denim short skirt and sheer lace top with 6 inch heels. Looking forward to it.
I love when my wife dresses like that. We ate at a bar one night. It didn't take long for the guy on the stool next to her she was chatting with to slip his hand under her skirt.

You're lucky. My wife hasn't dressed nicely for me since the day we got married 28 years ago. Prior to that she dressed up all the time.

You're lucky. My wife hasn't dressed nicely for me since the day we got married 28 years ago. Prior to that she dressed up all the time.
I can relate to this^^^^^^^ 😣 it's kinda sad when I glamed up in makeup, heels, underbust corset and a bodycon mid thigh dress and none of the cis. girls would🤷‍♂️

I love dressing up for my husband. Last night we had dinner at a Mexican restaurant and I was still wearing a cute pleated black skirt (just short of my knees) and a light blue blouse that I wore to work. I was going to change, but he said he liked what I had on. The waitress told me I looked stunning in that skirt and that made me feel great. Needless to say, the evening had a fantastic ending.

I love dressing up for my husband. Last night we had dinner at a Mexican restaurant and I was still wearing a cute pleated black skirt (just short of my knees) and a light blue blouse that I wore to work. I was going to change, but he said he liked what I had on. The waitress told me I looked stunning in that skirt and that made me feel great. Needless to say, the evening had a fantastic ending.
Tell us more.... we're all hanging here.... lol

Jealous! My wife has never dressed sexy, ever.

Enjoy your date night with her. Sounds like it's going to be lots of fun from what you've already described. The Mrs and I have our date night scheduled for next Friday and yeesss you can bet she'll be all dolled up and looking " nice " hmmmm 😜

Enjoy your date night with her. Sounds like it's going to be lots of fun from what you've already described. The Mrs and I have our date night scheduled for next Friday and yeesss you can bet she'll be all dolled up and looking " nice " hmmmm 😜
I hope so.

And then there is taking someone else’s wife to dinner

Back