Taking Requests

Love the panty collection. Would love to see you in more of those. However, my requests deal with more specifics: a. public panties and/or semi public (dressing rooms, public bathrooms, etc) b. big wedgies: front and back.

Thanks for sharing! You are great.

Love the panty collection. Would love to see you in more of those. However, my requests deal with more specifics: a. public panties and/or semi public (dressing rooms, public bathrooms, etc) b. big wedgies: front and back.

Thanks for sharing! You are great.

I'll have to think about those. I'm not big on public or even semi-public things.

Thank you for stopping by and taking a look!

I think I would like to make a request of you in super short skirts if you have them:devil::devil:.

Quite the happy coincidence.

I was thinking about you yesterday and how you were getting on.

Then I go to sleep and you have been, and left treats.
I could get used to this.

Welcome home Ever xx

Thanks everyone for stopping by. It's always nice to see familiar "faces" as well as some new ones. It's been busy the last couple of nights, but hopefully I will have something new for you tomorrow. TGIF!!

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Thanks everyone for stopping by. It's always nice to see familiar "faces" as well as some new ones. It's been busy the last couple of nights, but hopefully I will have something new for you tomorrow. TGIF!!

Hopefully some pantie pics.

I await in throbbin anticipation

Sorry, no panty pics today. At least not yet. I do have some lip pics for you though. Someone had requested bright lipstick. This is what I've got. If I have the energy there may be some corset pictures later. It takes a lot to get into a corset without assistance however. :)

As usual, comments are always appreciated. However, please remember there is no need to be vulgar.

Attachments

• Lips1.jpg
    Lips1.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 0
  • Lips2.jpg
    Lips2.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Lips3.jpg
    Lips3.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 0
  • Lips4.jpg
    Lips4.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Lips5.jpg
    Lips5.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 0
Sorry, no panty pics today. At least not yet. I do have some lip pics for you though. Someone had requested bright lipstick. This is what I've got. If I have the energy there may be some corset pictures later. It takes a lot to get into a corset without assistance however. :)

As usual, comments are always appreciated. However, please remember there is no need to be vulgar.

Second pic had me hard

luv sexy lip and mouth pics, and that tongue......mmmm

Corset

Finally got around to taking the corset pics! I hope that you all enjoy them.

Attachments

• Corset1.JPG
    Corset1.JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Corset2.JPG
    Corset2.JPG
    100 KB · Views: 0
  • Corset3.JPG
    Corset3.JPG
    94.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Corset4.JPG
    Corset4.JPG