Corset6.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Corset7.JPG
    Corset7.JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Corset8.JPG
    Corset8.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 1
If you ever need any help with taking photos let me know I would be happy to assist you :).

So there was a new thread started calling for pictures of women wearing jewelry. I thought if I was going to submit something there I should put it here for all of you first! Even if it's only by a few minutes. :D

Attachments

• Ring.jpg
    Ring.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 0
So there was a new thread started calling for pictures of women wearing jewelry. I thought if I was going to submit something there I should put it here for all of you first! Even if it's only by a few minutes. :D

Very nice.

Had to look four times finally saw the ring. Hard to notice with such a sexy lady in the pic.:devil::devil::devil:

I wonder if you could meta-post the jewellery thread and show off a pearl necklace? ;)

Now that would be hot x

What I wouldn't do to be sucking and nibbling those. Also have some toys that would look good attached to them.:diable:

Sorry, no panty pics today. At least not yet. I do have some lip pics for you though. Someone had requested bright lipstick. This is what I've got. If I have the energy there may be some corset pictures later. It takes a lot to get into a corset without assistance however. :)

As usual, comments are always appreciated. However, please remember there is no need to be vulgar.

Mmmm those lips

Back