Women's wedding ring photos

Do you like my wedding ring?

WfwnlB5.jpeg
Very sexy picture.

My wife loves it to put her wedding ring on my cock, rolling a condom on it.
Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
One of my fetishes is seeing photos of women’s wedding rings, or engagement rings. It could be a vanilla photo of just her hand, or something sensual, such as her hand across her breast, her hand while giving a blowjob or a handjob, her hand fingering her pussy or another woman’s pussy . . . just as long as her ring is visible. Wondering what the Ladies of Literotica might share. . . UPDATE: I learned post-post that close-up photos of genitals are not allowed, so some creativity will be required by women showing off their bling. Bring it on!

Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)
A horny young computer geek I know had to shrink and crop my pictures to safe level to post here x guess what it costs me every time, lol x So many guys love me to wear my wedding ring during sex and a couple of them even like to see wedding pictures etc on display while having sex or me sucking them x

Attachments

• Double Shoot Bryan & Steve 10.jpg
    Double Shoot Bryan & Steve 10.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 235
  • Suck 17b.JPG
    Suck 17b.JPG
    172.9 KB · Views: 229
  • Suck 1b.jpg
    Suck 1b.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 230
  • Oral on Steve.JPG
    Oral on Steve.JPG
    187.1 KB · Views: 229
  • Oral on Jean-Pierre France 016.JPG
    Oral on Jean-Pierre France 016.JPG
    157 KB · Views: 232
  • Oops.. Missed Some 2.jpg
    Oops.. Missed Some 2.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 236
  • Me On Cam 0016.JPG
    Me On Cam 0016.JPG
    150.5 KB · Views: 234
  • Holiday France Sucking Girard.jpg
    Holiday France Sucking Girard.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 233
A horny young computer geek I know had to shrink and crop my pictures to safe level to post here x guess what it costs me every time, lol x So many guys love me to wear my wedding ring during sex and a couple of them even like to see wedding pictures etc on display while having sex or me sucking them x
Sooo very sexy. I hope he charged you for every pic modified. Or is it he deposited it for you or in you

Very sexy, too bad had to crop so much, would love to see more of your oral talents.😈

Yep, sexy as. That's my pay scale also.😈

Attaching another 2 I've found to add to thread x x x x

Attachments

• TongueOut.jpg
    TongueOut.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 172
  • Top Up for the Guys.jpg
    Top Up for the Guys.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 169
Back