Taking Requests

evermyre

Literotica Guru
Hey everyone. I'm a bit bored this afternoon and was thinking about taking some pictures, but I'm feeling somewhat uninspired. So I'm taking requests. What would you like to see me in? Or not in? Colors, fabrics, styles. Or what kind of pose? Particular body part?

Please note, I will not do full nude. I comply with Lit's policies regarding photos. I also will not post pics of my face. Here are some of my past threads to give you a basic idea of myself and the type of things I have done in the past.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1097795

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1010363

First Request

Here's the first request fulfilled. A picture of the contents of my panty drawer. First three to tell me which pair they like best, those are the ones I'll take pics in.

Attachments

• Panties1.jpg
    Panties1.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Panties2.jpg
    Panties2.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Panties3.jpg
    Panties3.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Panties4.jpg
    Panties4.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 1
Here's the first request fulfilled. A picture of the contents of my panty drawer. First three to tell me which pair they like best, those are the ones I'll take pics in.

Light pink with red hearts

Purple lace! And maybe an accompanying bra? Also a pic of our bra tag size? :)

The light pink ones in the second column, second down. Are those see-through?

I always like the looking at your own legs POV, looking right over your panties. Sexy!

Purple lace! And maybe an accompanying bra? Also a pic of our bra tag size? :)

Here you go! Sadly, no matching bra. Although the tag would read 42D.

Attachments

• Purple1.jpg
    Purple1.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Purple2.jpg
    Purple2.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Purple3.jpg
    Purple3.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 1

What about the top pair in middle row?

No need for matching bra u look so much sexier without one

The light pink ones in the second column, second down. Are those see-through?

I always like the looking at your own legs POV, looking right over your panties. Sexy!

Something like this?

Attachments

• Lightpink1.jpg
    Lightpink1.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 7
  • lightpink2.jpg
    lightpink2.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 1
Don't do the nude thing.

Sorry, I did my three. No more now. ;) I'll post in my favorites tomorrow. Although if you have any other ideas...

If think we all like to see possibly your nightime sleeping attire sexy

Slipping out of any of the red and black would set me on fire:devil::devil::devil::devil:

The Eyes Have It

Someone requested a picture of my eyes. Something I haven't done before and I like it. I hope you like glasses. :)

Attachments

• Eyes1.jpg
    Eyes1.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Eyes2.jpg
    Eyes2.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Eyes3.jpg
    Eyes3.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 0
Back