Taboo sexual fantasies.. 😜😋

Rising_Star07

Virgin
My taboo sexual fantasies are -
The dominatrix, and Sex with a stranger.

( sharing just 2 fantasies).

share your Taboo fantasies guys 😜

I am a man, 68 years old now. When I was about 45 years old, my sister told me in confidence that she knew that her husband had some sexual experiences with men. She told me that she was sure that this had stopped once they got married.

My fantasy is that I am staying with them for a few weeks, and my sister “allows” her husband to release his lust for men on me. Every night he comes to my room and do his will with me. After a few nights my sister comes to watch me getting fucked and she encourages her husband.

I am a man, 68 years old now. When I was about 45 years old, my sister told me in confidence that she knew that her husband had some sexual experiences with men. She told me that she was sure that this had stopped once they got married.

My fantasy is that I am staying with them for a few weeks, and my sister “allows” her husband to release his lust for men on me. Every night he comes to my room and do his will with me. After a few nights my sister comes to watch me getting fucked and she encourages her husband.
Very hot!

Virtually every thread in some of the other sections are about various taboo fantasies. So I'm pretty sure that's why this thread can't get off the ground...

I read one time a NBA superstar say something to the effect that during breaks they ran "train" on the cheerleaders. After that I started fantasizing about me in a cheerleader outfit and an entire NBA time screwing me one after another, after another. I'm only 5' tall so that would be so hot those huge guys ramming me one after another. But... reality is a different thing.

Being tied up and used. Ideally with a trusted mistress who is in control and a balanced mix of men and women.

I also want to redo a past experience of being tied up and blindfolded by a mistress, she plays with me and starts using a dildo on my ass, except it’s her ‘daddy’ not a dildo.

I’ve often fantasized about my wife being taken in a dark parking lot late at night. As soon as she gets to her car and opens the door, a stranger grabs her and pushes her face down onto the car seat. He then proceeds to take her pussy bare and cums inside her. She is forced to drive home with his cum leaking from her sore and ravaged pussy.

I read one time a NBA superstar say something to the effect that during breaks they ran "train" on the cheerleaders. After that I started fantasizing about me in a cheerleader outfit and an entire NBA time screwing me one after another, after another. I'm only 5' tall so that would be so hot those huge guys ramming me one after another. But... reality is a different thing.
I dunno. I knew a lady who screwed the entire pitching staff of a baseball team. It just sort of happened and she seemed to have enjoyed it.

I knew a girl who had been used by a large group of a prominent college basketball team at a party. She told me all about it. She absolutely loved it!

Back