SuperPussy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh No

Bad news... It seems SP will be stopping with 8 episodes. We may do one last farewell episode... That is being determined.

:(:( Well that is very sad news indeed from the sexiest of Lit ladies. I honestly think you had a really good thing going ladies. It was great listening to the Q and A about sex, the discussions and the banter. I don't think there is anything else quite like it anywhere else.

I loved listening to you ladies bringing the show to a climax as well "pun intended" :D gonna miss those sexy voices, moans groans, and whimpers GOD they are so HOT. hmmmm, ooooohhhh so nice.

But alas, I suppose all good things come to an end unfortunately, Thank you for all the good work, and sharing a piece of your lives with us. :heart::heart::kiss::kiss::rose::rose:

Big Hug's, Kisses, to you gals and may all your orgasms be long and loud.:kiss:

I'm sad too but I'm just one half of the equation. It doesn't work without Eliza.

I love all your audios, AJ -- sad to hear there might not be more SP. Your conversations were fun, funny, and HOT.

Bad news... :( :( It seems SP will be stopping with 8 episodes. We may do one last farewell episode... That is being determined.
NoooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

And the sound of weeping fills the digital air . . .

I had so much fun listening to both of you explore your past experiences and enjoying each other . . . and yourselves. :) I'll miss the ease and comfortability with which you both simply enjoy sexuality with each other. Thanks for letting us all take a hot little voyeuristic peek into the minds of two very sexually empowered, confident, intelligent, dreadfully sexy women. I've had a blast listening to the two of you . . . and to be honest, I actually learned a lot about the erotic female mind. Ya know, since I don't have one of those that I live in. Hahaha . . .

Thanks again, and I really do hope y'all can find some way to record that last farewell episode. Sad to see it end. I really think this thing has potentially massive market appeal . . . I know I'm not the only one who loved Superpussy!!

And, if you're interested, I have a pretty hot story of what happened once upon a time while listening to the two of you . . .

:)

Dancin Fingers

I'm bummed too. I've been thinking of some sort of new collaboration. Thought about having a 20 questions sort of format and being interviewed. Seems to me though that the appeal was the chemistry of the two of us. I'm not sure how much men would enjoy listening to me talk to other men. I think women are more accepting listening to two women.

Thoughts?

I live the interactive appeal of a podcast type show

First off - you two don't owe anyone here anything. It was fabulous to enjoy listening to you two. So thank you for all you did contribute.

Second - out of curiosity I guess...is everything ok on Eliza's end? Or did life just change and now this really isn't an option. None of my business yes. Just, after listening it's almost like I know both of you and do have genuine concern.

Third - Q & A would certainly work. I'm also wondering if you couldn't have the format being that you're the host but each episode you have guests. Emma perhaps or other ladies that you know you 'click' with. I realize there's no replacing Eliza, but something where maybe that dynamic could work. Just thinking in type.

I'm bummed too. I've been thinking of some sort of new collaboration. Thought about having a 20 questions sort of format and being interviewed. Seems to me though that the appeal was the chemistry of the two of us. I'm not sure how much men would enjoy listening to me talk to other men. I think women are more accepting listening to two women.

Thoughts?

I live the interactive appeal of a podcast type show

Just a thought but is Emma the librarian interested, she was also very hot to listen to. The chemistry of listening to 2 hot hot hot women is always going to have appeal to most male and female listeners. JM2CW. But I could be wrong ?
Love ya sweets :kiss::kiss::kiss:

First off - you two don't owe anyone here anything. It was fabulous to enjoy listening to you two. So thank you for all you did contribute.

Second - out of curiosity I guess...is everything ok on Eliza's end? Or did life just change and now this really isn't an option. None of my business yes. Just, after listening it's almost like I know both of you and do have genuine concern.

Third - Q & A would certainly work. I'm also wondering if you couldn't have the format being that you're the host but each episode you have guests. Emma perhaps or other ladies that you know you 'click' with. I realize there's no replacing Eliza, but something where maybe that dynamic could work. Just thinking in type.

Just a thought but is Emma the librarian interested, she was also very hot to listen to. The chemistry of listening to 2 hot hot hot women is always going to have appeal to most male and female listeners. JM2CW. But I could be wrong ?
Love ya sweets :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Thanks guys...

She left lit too. I don't want to get locked into one specific partner again. I won't replace Eliza on SP (she's good dark hungers - just moved on to other interests that take up her time). SP was her and me and I don't want to duplicate it directly. It just don't see having chemistry that perfect again.

*sigh*

It just makes me sad.

Thanks guys...

She left lit too. I don't want to get locked into one specific partner again. I won't replace Eliza on SP (she's good dark hungers - just moved on to other interests that take up her time). SP was her and me and I don't want to duplicate it directly. It just don't see having chemistry that perfect again.

*sigh*

It just makes me sad.

yeah agree AJ, a replacement would not work following the same lines as SP, needs to be something different.:kiss::kiss:
Agree also sad, but look forward hun not back. *hugs*

I am so sad to see this end but I think it could be the beginning of something even better. A Q&A podcast with a different interviewer each week could be a lot of fun...especially with you cumming half way thought it. :)

Aww man. I just found this really cool new podcast where two hot girls talk about sex and masturbate. It was funny, it was sexy...and now it's over. Dang, dang, dang!

Say it ain't so!!!!:(

Sorry hon. :(

I still want to do a program. Just need to think about my format.

I'm curious... If I did have male guests in addition to female guests, would guys want to listen still?

I'd love to get loads of different accents too.

AJ Around The World?

One feature would be name a landmark in your country you'd take me to fuck if I visited. :D

If guys were on it'd really have to feature you with the guy being there as just a guest. In other words I wouldn't want some dude feeling like it was about him and dominating the conversation. In that case I might listen. Knowing you were involved in the project I'd definitely at least check it out.

But yeah - trying to replicate the chemistry with Eliza is an exercise in futility. It's going to be something from the ground up with someone (or multiple others) who you have good chemistry with.

Glad to hear Eliza and Emma are all ok.

I'm curious... If I did have male guests in addition to female guests, would guys want to listen still?

I think we'll listen if you pick the guy because there is something about him that turns you on and you talk about that during the show, but I don't agree that the show should be all about you. If that were the case, we'd quickly learn everything about you and it might become repetitive. I think an interview or even a conversation format might work, with you asking questions and interjecting with your own stories every now and then.

Sorry hon. :(

I still want to do a program. Just need to think about my format.

I'd love to get loads of different accents too.

AJ Around The World?

One feature would be name a landmark in your country you'd take me to fuck if I visited. :D

We have so many landmarks, I would have to take you to each one to properly decide.:)

I'm pretty sure as long as you are talking/making noise, the guys will follow Aj ;)

No doubt Sassy ;-).

I haven't heard/seen anything about this in about a week or so. Just checking to see if you're still gathering ideas/developing direction/in progress/whatever :).

Dang that stinks I loved this series. It sucks that we won't hear Aaron Rodgers again lol. Either way I hope you both are doing great. Happy Holidays. You 2 were amazing and Emma was an awesome addition. If there are males I'd still listen for sure. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back