SuperPussy

Status
Not open for further replies.
SP 1-8 have been...stimulating to put it mildly. Whether 2 or 3 of you, that's some incredible chemistry!

Now the only problems are that this thread is way too far down and I am having AJ and Eliza (and Emma!) withdrawal waiting for #9!!

listening to superpussy 8 and you talked about faces of orgasm vids went on had a look and wow then i thought would be so hot and sexy i the superpussy girls had one on but only ywo would be visible as eliza not ableto do it which is a shame

Superpussy length

Thanks my dear!!!

Waiting for the other sexy hostess to show up!!

We just wanted a place for our antics and hopefully get feedback and show ideas.

It's pretty long!! We are going to try and keep future ones under 30 min!

No dont shorten them the longer the better the more we get to hear your sexy voices and wet pussies

Love thisthread, all three women have the hottest voices and love the conversations, nothing sexier than hearing a beautiful woman's voice, but we are lucky enough to hear 3, AJ, Emma and Eliza you three all rock

Are G-Spots and Vaginal Orgasms a Myth???

I am a long time follower of SuperPussy, which has been defined as someone capable of both clitoral orgasms and vaginal orgasms. While I am a male, through my encounters with women, I firmly believe that these two types of orgasms do actually exist. Indeed, I have given my wife orgasms both ways.

Therefore, I was very shocked to read this article on HuffingtonPost: The G-Spot And 'Vaginal Orgasm' Are Myths, According To New Clinical Review. I have seen this article on many other web sites.

I think the research is obviously wrong. So I wonder why they write this crap. Is it part of the war on women? Are they trying to deny this aspect of female sexuality?

Do either of you care to comment on this?

Cannot wait for #9...

*tries to sit comfortably*

*fails*
....Something is in the way. ;)

Watching 6 TDs in the first half last night all I could think about was you two ladies moaning, "AARON ROGERS!" ;-).

I am a long time follower of SuperPussy, which has been defined as someone capable of both clitoral orgasms and vaginal orgasms. While I am a male, through my encounters with women, I firmly believe that these two types of orgasms do actually exist. Indeed, I have given my wife orgasms both ways.

Therefore, I was very shocked to read this article on HuffingtonPost: The G-Spot And 'Vaginal Orgasm' Are Myths, According To New Clinical Review. I have seen this article on many other web sites.

I think the research is obviously wrong. So I wonder why they write this crap. Is it part of the war on women? Are they trying to deny this aspect of female sexuality?

Do either of you care to comment on this?

Complete and utter bullshit as a woman who has powerful orgasms without my clit ever being touched.

The return

Hi eliza, aj and emma! I was wondering if sp was going to return.....and would you consider asking a guy to join....some to inerview you or perhaps be interviewed. What do you think??? I'd volunteer....i'd even wear my Army Dress uniform!

A guy would be really hot on the show...Christ, ANY show would be hot at this point! So much time between episodes...it's worse than when the Walking Dead takes a three month, mid-season break!

i wonder if next edition of superpussy will break the interwebz like the previous one did :D

joking aside, i need my superpussy fix hope it get posted soon.a video edition of the superpussy would be even hotter ;)

Bad news... :( :( It seems SP will be stopping with 8 episodes. We may do one last farewell episode... That is being determined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back