SuperPussy

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that usually gets me in trouble. PMs telling of stories I have ideas for and then never writing them.

If I wrote every story idea I had I would spend all my time writing. Which reminds me, I really need to put some work into my writing tonight.

*Each one of us had a specific growl in mind.*

As always a fantastic piece of work ;-).

This thread is like having three delicious foods, and getting to enjoy them all at the same time!! The parts are each outstanding, but the total is just mindblowing. Damn - you ladies are the Lit Dream Team. (Wet Dream Team??)

Just wanted to drop in and say hello. I stumbled across your podcast about a week ago ago and I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed listening to it. I've actually been in a rut lately trying to write my first real story for Lit and your podcast has really helped me with my writing.

Keep up the amazing work.

This thread is like having three delicious foods, and getting to enjoy them all at the same time!! The parts are each outstanding, but the total is just mindblowing. Damn - you ladies are the Lit Dream Team. (Wet Dream Team??)

:D

Thank you!!!

Just wanted to drop in and say hello. I stumbled across your podcast about a week ago ago and I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed listening to it. I've actually been in a rut lately trying to write my first real story for Lit and your podcast has really helped me with my writing.

Keep up the amazing work.

That is so cool to hear!!! Thank you for writing!!!

I'm dying to record episode 9 but I need my partner in crime!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back