Summertime

Good afternoon everyone! Are you all having a good day? I sure hope so! I just finished a very boring day at work. Happy to be home and then out with some friends in a little bit.

I bet some of those friends would be happy to stay in with you tonight.:devil:

Good afternoon everyone! Are you all having a good day? I sure hope so! I just finished a very boring day at work. Happy to be home and then out with some friends in a little bit.

Wanna be a bubble sooooo bad

You in the shower is just so tasty.

Ahaha never meant naked

Sure you didn't. :p:p

I bet some of those friends would be happy to stay in with you tonight.:devil:

Since none of us are lesbian's or bisexual I think not. LOL

Wanna be a bubble sooooo bad

Now that's something I've never heard before!

You in the shower is just so tasty.

Really? I think it's rather soapy. :D

I should warn you that my hands have a tendency to roam.

Oh no! Not that! ;)

Can I join you?

My shower's not that big, but we could probably give it a try.

What a wonderful sight at 1:45 in t'morning. *fumbles around for subscribe button*

Good evening everyone! Got a few more pics for you tonight. I saw a meme on facebook once that said if men knew the kinds o positions women get in to shave their legs they would demand kinkier sex. What do you think?

Attachments

• Shower8.JPG
    Shower8.JPG
    95.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Shower9.JPG
    Shower9.JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 3
Good evening everyone! Got a few more pics for you tonight. I saw a meme on facebook once that said if men knew the kinds o positions women get in to shave their legs they would demand kinkier sex. What do you think?

I have kinky sex on a fairly regular basis. That having been said, I would love to see what positions are possible in that shower stall.

Well let's do it.

I think I need to see you in as many positions as possbile. :devil::kiss:

Alright here are the last couple from this set. I hope you are all having a wonderful sexy weekend.

Attachments

• Shower7.JPG
    Shower7.JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Shower10.jpg
    Shower10.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 3
Back