Summer Title Challenge

#9 is very ethereal. It evokes something sexual, which doesn't seem to go anywhere -- unless it is to Esther?

You're like me.

As obvious as a cow's udder.
where would we be without cow-juice? :cool:

Yeah, I've got Wow as an author beside that number on my guess list
so wow is ogden nash? awesome :p

#9 is very ethereal. It evokes something sexual, which doesn't seem to go anywhere -- unless it is to Esther?
that's why i think it's gm's - there's history there i need to chase down. his pieces are very illuminating once you unwrap their allusions.

where would we be without cow-juice? :cool:

so wow is ogden nash? awesome :p

that's why i think it's gm's - there's history there i need to chase down. his pieces are very illuminating once you unwrap their allusions.

Yeah, milk!

Or butters :furrowedbrows: but then three of my guess say that but I know you only wrote one

9 is gm, agree 100% one line decided it

Dammit, Trix - get back in here and explain to us how the voting works.

:mad:

Even though I submitted 18 entries, I still refuse to vote for myself.

:rolleyes:

Dammit, Trix - get back in here and explain to us how the voting works.

:mad:

Even though I submitted 18 entries, I still refuse to vote for myself.

:rolleyes:

There is no voting. It's a guessing game only, like Butter's challenge last summer.

And it's quite amusing to be sitting here with the key and watching all the hits and misses :D

There is no voting. It's a guessing game only, like Butter's challenge last summer.

And it's quite amusing to be sitting here with the key and watching all the hits and misses :D

.. at least tell us how many poems each poet subbed, I got two guess for Wakingdown n he's not even in the contest!

I saw this--I wish I had time to play. But now, having read them all, I think my favorites are 6, 9, 11, 12, 17

I'd guess authors, but I'm not sure I could figure it out.

confession - mine's no14 and i cocked up the names - saul became paul, not peter. how embarrassing!

Back