Sugartitties 2.0

The messages in my inbox aren’t loading for me to read. Happy hour continues with a bottle of red. Other than my across the street neighbor messing with his cars and making god awful racket, it’s a peaceful evening.

Ah, yes, it was lovely, but quite windy.
Yes, it is quite windy. More than I ever thought it would be. Sorry that you’re neighborhood is noisy, glad you have a bottle of Red to take refuge in. Just got done watching a Bogie movie. Supposed to be cooler tomorrow. Have a good night.

I believe you are in the same state as the rest of humanity. We are all anxious for one reason or the other these days. In fact, we are all anxious for one reason :)

So true. I’m normally a pretty chill person, but I don’t do well in isolation.

Agreed all our anxieties are very high today. Isolation is hard on our entire society.

Agreed all our anxieties are very high today. Isolation is hard on our entire society.
Well we are “ Social Creatures “,& it’s only natural to seek & be with others of our own kind. We must Endeavor to Persevere & remember the words of Nietche (?) “That which does not kill us, makes us stronger ”

hey...

So true. I’m normally a pretty chill person, but I don’t do well in isolation.

I understand what you are saying and I sympathize. Me, I'm just the opposite its only when I'm in complete isolation that I feel ---, safe and in control. Its just hard too get to "safe and in control" in the presence of other people... hence I'm ALWAYS at 'high alert'. Like a solider with no war to fight and ALWAYS on the look for my enemy's face.

Hi Sugar, Jay here, 61, male in Missouri.... lost 83 lbs in 14 months, have been maintaining since the last 2 months.... gonna try to knock another 15 or so off i think. Still not a flat tummy, but a nice belly, lol, Congratulations on your loss and desire to get fit. Your pics i have seen in this thread look great. Do what makes you feel better..... i have never been bashful, but full blown naked is a bit scarey , i do know..... I wish you the very best. Feel free to pm if you enjoy chatting. Very happy for you! Jay

I think you should be very proud of yourself for having the discipline for loosing so much weight. I bet you are attracting a lot of men’s glances without even realizing it. My problem stems from being an ex-athlete, and now gaining unwanted weight and feeling the aches and pains from years of overdoing. I just don’t feel go about my self, although my friends insist I look great for my 50’s.

So my significant other is a lovely man. He’s everything I’ve ever wanted in a partner, including being an attentive and giving lover. Here is the issue and please go easy on me. He has a rather small cock. It’s probably barely 4 inches fully erect and not very thick. It’s been hard to adjust to over the last couple of years. My ex husband was over 6 inches and very thick. I realize a cock doesn’t make the man, but still. :eek:

While it’s easy to suck and deep throat him, I miss the fullness. I was doing great until my dream last night of a huge cock and an older man making me suck him. It was so thick and long and the dream was so vivid. I have to work through this frustration. I know there is nothing I can do about it, just wanted to vent it out.

So my significant other is a lovely man. He’s everything I’ve ever wanted in a partner, including being an attentive and giving lover. Here is the issue and please go easy on me. He has a rather small cock. It’s probably barely 4 inches fully erect and not very thick. It’s been hard to adjust to over the last couple of years. My ex husband was over 6 inches and very thick. I realize a cock doesn’t make the man, but still. :eek:

While it’s easy to suck and deep throat him, I miss the fullness. I was doing great until my dream last night of a huge cock and an older man making me suck him. It was so thick and long and the dream was so vivid. I have to work through this frustration. I know there is nothing I can do about it, just wanted to vent it out.

There are always fingers and tongue

Sorry for your frustration but you as you you love him very much.
Talk with him and see if you can work something out, maybe a larger toy?
If you would like to vent more, my office is always open, :)

Day 35 and alternating between boredom and horniness.

Here is a before and after. The after was taken on Saturday. While my boobs are more proportional now, they are a bit deflated. I am 51. Is a boob job even worth it at my age?

9EBE366D-633F-4C0B-88FA-6F33DABB33CB_zps7uu6ppqz.jpeg

I don't think you should get a boob job but I do wonder that women that have gotten them lose all sensation in their breasts?

What about cock sleeves? I've never used one but I think they can add length and girth. Or as another poster said, you can play with larger toys, have a pretend 3 way?

I don't think you should get a boob job but I do wonder that women that have gotten them lose all sensation in their breasts?

I’m going to leave them as they are. I’d rather not ever risk losing sensation in my nipples since they are so sensitive and necessary for amazing orgasms.

What about cock sleeves? I've never used one but I think they can add length and girth. Or as another poster said, you can play with larger toys, have a pretend 3 way?

I won’t dare suggest to my guy that his cock isn’t enough. Nope. I’ll just daydream about the big ones. Lol

I’m going to leave them as they are. I’d rather not ever risk losing sensation in my nipples since they are so sensitive and necessary for amazing orgasms.

I won’t dare suggest to my guy that his cock isn’t enough. Nope. I’ll just daydream about the big ones. Lol

Probably the smart thing to do. :)
Sometimes fantasy is the way to go. :rose:

Glad to see you back my dear but hate to see you struggling with this dilemma.
🌹

Does your guy know that he's on the small side?

Do you use toys as a regular part of play either alone or together?

It is always easier said than done but a patient, kind conversation could potentially help and prevent any resentment from building.

Peeking around here to see what’s new. I’ve relocated to Florida, so life has handed me another adventure.

Back