Sugartitties 2.0

Here is a before and after. The after was taken on Saturday. While my boobs are more proportional now, they are a bit deflated. I am 51. Is a boob job even worth it at my age?

9EBE366D-633F-4C0B-88FA-6F33DABB33CB_zps7uu6ppqz.jpeg
Your breastst are gorgeous...You are so good just the bway you are...and congrats on the wieght loss...Thats not easy to do!

I can't get over how much I LOVE fasting. I can really only handle the OMAD plan right now, especially through the holidays. I was hoping to hit my goal by my birthday, but that is next Tuesday and I am 5 pounds off as of this morning. I will be thrilled to maintain through the holidays then shed the last of it come January.

Thanks for the lovely compliments. Congratulations to you as well.:)

I almost forgot... after the weight loss and while doing the Ketogenic diet my libido went through the roof. I feel 10 years younger and can literally go hours and hours in the bedroom again. IMF, keto, and proper rest is amazing! My poor wife has to tap out after only 2 hours. I was known for my marathon ability in the bedroom in my single days... well I'm back and it feels great!

Now with your weight loss, have things in the bedroom changed for you?

Last edited:
Late

Hi gorgeous lady. Am arriving late at your story but I must add my congratulations to the list. Well done. I hope feeling good has had a big effect on your libido too. I know it had on mine and I increased my pleasure moments tenfold - in my case it was solo efforts but were equally enjoyable. Mind you I still only let myself see me naked! But hopefully will share again x

Wow!!! These pics keep getting sexier and sexier!! I’d gladly help you pass this last hour ;)

Trying my best to resist the birthday cake for December folks in the break room! I am a December baby! Help!!!:eek:

Now that I’ve been home for a week in unofficial quarantine, I think I’ve gone stir crazy. How’s everyone doing?

By the way I had weight issues and overcame them in my late teens early 20’s. I’m 54 now.

I’ve been working from since Monday. Kids are off school. There stir crazy to a point but stay busy. Thank god for Xbox.

I’ve been working from since Monday. Kids are off school. There stir crazy to a point but stay busy. Thank god for Xbox.

I’ve taken them outside on a couple of walks and out to our local national park, but otherwise it’s been anything but relaxing.

Mine are older and self sufficient. Makes it easy to work from home. I can only imagine what it’s like for you.

I could only imagine your frustration. At least I’m fortunate to get many moments alone.

I declared it to be happy hour here in my house about 2 hours ago. Cheers!
Post St. Paddy Greetings. I approve your idea of “Happy Hour”. Retired 62 year old male here in the Valley. Last weeks trip back to Buffalo was cancelled due to the current circumstances 😢. Miss the music 🎶 of the season 🍀& my former friends. Thank God for CDs, good Beer 🍺 with some Irish Whisky on the side, & my pipe. At least the weather has been great the past few days. Been outdoors enjoying it. We will just have to weather the storm. F.F.

Post St. Paddy Greetings. I approve your idea of “Happy Hour”. Retired 62 year old male here in the Valley. Last weeks trip back to Buffalo was cancelled due to the current circumstances 😢. Miss the music 🎶 of the season 🍀& my former friends. Thank God for CDs, good Beer 🍺 with some Irish Whisky on the side, & my pipe. At least the weather has been great the past few days. Been outdoors enjoying it. We will just have to weather the storm. F.F.

Which Valley, pray tell?

I love a good whiskey or bourbon. And yes, it was a very pretty day here.

Back