Sucking Shemale

All the really hot transgender women with penises would charge you quite a bit of money to do anything with them. They are not stupid. They know what they have and that many men want it. So, you will pay. Just a fair warning.

That sounds very prejudicial.

Been searching for this for years and years; placed ads on C-list, but mostly got replies from scammers....I’ve been in towns (Amsterdam and Antwerp) where there were a bunch of them, but none of them attracted me to the point where I took the dive. One of them got really pissed off at me one night, yelling at me “you always just LOOK! You never come in!” But, as I tried to tell her, I’m looking for one that “does” it for me...and, I am an informed shopper! Still on the hunt....

Been searching for this for years and years; placed ads on C-list, but mostly got replies from scammers....I’ve been in towns (Amsterdam and Antwerp) where there were a bunch of them, but none of them attracted me to the point where I took the dive. One of them got really pissed off at me one night, yelling at me “you always just LOOK! You never come in!” But, as I tried to tell her, I’m looking for one that “does” it for me...and, I am an informed shopper! Still on the hunt....

When you find the one that does it for you, never let her go. My girl.

RXs4eDl.png

One paradise feeling is giving a trans women a deep throat👅🧎‍♂️, who minds if she tears ma throat or destroys it I mean eventually it will cool down when she is throbbing in it n dumping c 💦🍨m there the fun part is when I start swallowing 😋 looking straight in her eyes to show appreciation 🙃🙈 though would prefer they open a place where one can serve as their glory hole just for their pleasure 🤫 just unconditionally ready to volunteer for that use but sadly when you in search you never find those who want to use you 🥵 .... it is what it is 🤦🏿‍♂️

Back