Sucking Shemale

eh.. I used to be bi, but guys are so selfish and most don't have a clue what they are doing...so now I am a lesbian... I'm trans btw.

One would hope that were there to be the opportunity to experience a trans that she would be both visually appealing as well as thick and long..

And one would hope for a trans person to be with someone visually appealing be it guy girl or trans person.

I looked on there, but although there's a few scattered across the states, the only entries here in the uk are in London, and that's a long way for most people on this island.

It shows the truth of the original question, where does one get to meet a nice friendly trans person for a coffee and chat, even if no sex involved ?

And one would hope for a trans person to be with someone visually appealing be it guy girl or trans person.

That is a given. Even though we all have our own looks I think being sexual with someone you should always look your best. Sex will take care of that by itself.

First of all, I love women and am not attracted to naked men, but boy do I fantasize about a shemale cumming in my mouth.

I can definitely relate.

I am very much attracted to women and check them out everywhere I go. By contrast, I never even notice men.

I have been curious about cock though and a pretty trans girl might just be enough to make me take the plunge...

All of these ladies look like so much fun. Very suckable. But even a guy in panties is also very sexy. As long as you try to be sexy it’s fun.:D

You're absolutely Adorable...

Come Up and visit Sometime.

Paris.:kiss:

If you're involved sexualy....it would be rude not to reciprocate, don't ya think?

Back