Sucking pussy through her panties

Likewise

I love to do it, great as foreplay until they have to be pulled to the side and I enter her. (vice-versa is even more fun in my satin panties!)

It's a fantastic turn on to suck and suck to get the panties all wet. I would love to have it done to me whilst I was wearing the same panties

It's everything about a woman in panties, satin are perfect. Sucking, riding up, and if anyone else has had panty sex. Stretchy fabric required, where u push the fabric deep inside her, soaking them with your cock, pounding hard but you can never fully enter her. Wow, what a climax though. I have such a panty fetish!

MMM this thread...

I had no idea this thread was here .... and am now hopeful others will write here.

I love giving oral sex through a lover's panties. Her responses.... so delicious.

G

I haven't sucked a pussy through panties as none of the women I have been with ever wear them. I have however sucked dick through panties and it was great.

I haven't sucked a pussy through panties as none of the women I have been with ever wear them. I have however sucked dick through panties and it was great.
I love having my dick sucked through my panties, by my wife or anyone else. My wife never wears them either.

One of my favourite parts of foreplay - love feeling her get wetter and wetter

A woman, especially her pussy, is a gift to a man. And like all gifts should be wrapped pretty. After all part of the enjoyment is in the unwrapping. I love teasing a woman by kissing her sweet place and getting her lovely panties nice and wet. Sometimes a sweet thing will allow me to keep them as a reminder of giving her some pleasure. I like to pull them aside and finish her with my tongue and fingers and really get them soaked good with her honey. As a note I'm a gentleman. I always take a lady shopping for new panties the next day.

I love getting her panties soaked before moving them aside to fuck her. Often I will keep the panties afterwards to smell them while jacking off.

I love getting her panties soaked before moving them aside to fuck her. Often I will keep the panties afterwards to smell them while jacking off.
My wife also enjoyed this, as do I. Tense is correct, wife has put aside sex now due to some health issues. I on the other hand….

Love it that this old thread was revived! Often, before we go out to dinner or to be with friends, my Wife will have me worship her through her panties as she sits on the side of the bed. She will review her expectations for my behavior in order to be allowed pussy when we return home. She knows that I will obey her, but she enjoys the tease (and usually will make me show her my erection which she finds amusing).

Sucking pussy through panties...this is the only time a fresh scent bothers me. I don't want to be smelling fabric softer. :sneaky:

Is anyone else's wife or girlfriend in to this? My ex-wife loved it. I would soak the crotch of her panties with saliva and suck her pussy and ass through her soaking wet panties. After a while her juices would mix in and it would get slick and easy for the panties to slide around as I sucked her pussy lips in to my mouth along with the silky fabric. I really enjoyed it. So did she.

I have not yet found another women who seems to like this so I was wondering if it is uncommon.
Infinitely enjoyable for both

Back