Sucking pussy through her panties

I love to do it, great as foreplay until they have to be pulled to the side and I enter her. (vice-versa is even more fun in my satin panties!)

Tends to work equally well for me when I'm wearing tighty-whities :) -- which is sort of like all the time

Trap

Thinking about that picture a bit more.........mmmm.........nuzzling you......inhaling your scent........mmmm........pulling the leg opening aside........mmmm......need I go on..........

Ive had it done to me by my husbands friends, it was pleasurable, and maddening. I was highly aroused, and sexed up, and wanted to be fucked, but he kept on sucking, till ... well ... :rolleyes: ... i was uncontrollably begging for cock after having multiple orgasms

I have to say, I love doing this! Along with kissing and rubbing through the material it really turns me on to keep them on til they're soaked and she's dying to feel my mouth on her bare pussy! Mmmm :)

Ive had it done to me by my husbands friends, it was pleasurable, and maddening. I was highly aroused, and sexed up, and wanted to be fucked, but he kept on sucking, till ... well ... :rolleyes: ... i was uncontrollably begging for cock after having multiple orgasms

I would love to do this to you. What kind of panties do you like to have on while this is happening? Or does it matter?

MMMMM sounds fun

Sounds like fun but I wouldn't need any additional help with the wetness. Turn me on and my sweet creamy juices flow. ;)

I've had this done once or twice, usually a pre (or post depending on the guy) sex thing. I don't think I would want it all night as I love being penetrated. At that point though, I would hardly need your saliva, but I do love that friction, that teasing, knowing what is coming, sometimes even cumming ;) It reminds me of humping pillows as well, with the friction and what not so it turns me on a lot when a guy (or girl) applies it.

How exciting...........the keywords........."my husbands friends".........very nice.....

Couldn't have asked for a hotter description! I need to fashion opportunities to do this to women more often :)

chas12345

Is anyone else's wife or girlfriend in to this? My ex-wife loved it. I would soak the crotch of her panties with saliva and suck her pussy and ass through her soaking wet panties. After a while her juices would mix in and it would get slick and easy for the panties to slide around as I sucked her pussy lips in to my mouth along with the silky fabric. I really enjoyed it. So did she.

I have not yet found another women who seems to like this so I was wondering if it is uncommon.

I love my B/F doing that both of us enjoy, its really hot when he does it when I return from work, he won't let me get in to shower before he does it..

I personally prefer tongue on bare skin but everybody has their thing. One panty related thing that my wife does like though if if I pull them up into her pussy lips and ass crack really hard. Sort of a combined pussy/ass wedgie. For whatever reason this really gets her going, especially if I sort of "saw" them back and forth. I suppose it really works her clit and feels good in her ass. Any other ladies out there like that else?

Of course, if there any ladies who want to give this a try, pm
me...

Hey, can't blame a guy for trying ;-)

Hell yes!!!

I absolutely love to be licked through my panties! I love any type of sex where the panties never come off...hands exploring under the waistband....pulling the panties aside, exposing my pussy to be fucked! Hint, hint to that special someone! ;)

hmmm

love to do this '

a great tease until she begs for me to take them off

love to pull them a little down, tug on them, feel her swell

I've done it once but I prefer going straight to the well for my nourishment. I understand the couples who enjoy it, but I am too impatient to get to the real unclothed deal. It's all good though.

I just got horny reading the first post and title.
thats hot

Back