SUCK Buddy

Well....he started off as my jack off buddy...one day while we were sitting there jacking off to some magazines....he came over, took my cock in his mouth and sucked me until I came...the next time we got together, I tried it, and we kept at it for a few years...wish I had one now.....

Well....he started off as my jack off buddy...one day while we were sitting there jacking off to some magazines....he came over, took my cock in his mouth and sucked me until I came...the next time we got together, I tried it, and we kept at it for a few years...wish I had one now.....

id like to feel your lips

Fuck yes that would be great to have a friend you could have benefits with. Cleanliness would have to be a must though. I mostly want to jerk off a cock and let it give me a facial, that would be fun. I'd love to swallow some too though!

craigslist. always looking for someone in a different town, can host and that doesn't want to reciprocate. this one guy answered once and we even set a time, but he told me not to come as someone else came over. i kept messaging him for months and finally we set a time to meet. it was worth the wait.

on clist

I found a guy a couple of weeks ago on craigslist and we finally hooked up.
He is my age and when I got to his place I saw his cock and it was kind of small but grew just perfect. It was the first time I had a man cum in my mouth. It was ok now I have been thinking all week about being with him again and actually want to feel his cock at the entrance to my ass and slide in. I think it would feel so good

I don't trust anyone wanting to hookup on Craigslist. I had a gay friend that I never did anything with by the way, thank god I didn't, he had aids and kept it secret, but he blamed society for himself catching Aids, so he went on a killing spree by having sex with bunches of random men he had hoookups with on craigslist and so he is pretty much condemning all these people to a slow disease filled death and the authorities have said they have only managed to find 20 something of his victims to let them know to get checked for HIV at their doctors and when my friend went to prison he confessed he had lost count after about seventy or so people he had had unprotected sex with and he even fucked women with no condom even though he was gay, he said he just wanted to give as many people as he could HIV because he was angry that he had gotten Aids. Now take all these people he had random hookups with that don't know they have it yet, and think just how many other random hookups these newly infected people are having thanks to the great technology of Craigslist. Then these people that these new Aids patients fucked get it and find other people on Craigslist to suck off or fuck and the HIV just keeps spreading and spreading and spreading. Craigslist can fuck off, and this is why I am a bisexual man even though I have never had sex with a man yet, because I want to really bad, but I just don't trust people because people don't even know when they have Aids anymore and most wouldn't care even if they duid know they had it.
He is my age and when I got to his place I saw his cock and it was kind of small but grew just perfect. It was the first time I had a man cum in my mouth. It was ok now I have been thinking all week about being with him again and actually want to feel his cock at the entrance to my ass and slide in. I think it would feel so good

If I ever find someone to suck off or let him fuck me, he will have to be a closeted man like myself who is just bi-curious, never really done anything yet, that way, I will know he hasn't treaded the dirty halls of Craigslist yet and the percentage of him being clean will be that much more than a guy who meets up on craigslist. Craigslist is the worst way to hookup with anyone. I would love to meet another married man and get to know him first, because then he will be more likely to be conscious about diseases he could easily get through random hookups.
I don't trust anyone wanting to hookup on Craigslist. I had a gay friend that I never did anything with by the way, thank god I didn't, he had aids and kept it secret, but he blamed society for himself catching Aids, so he went on a killing spree by having sex with bunches of random men he had hoookups with on craigslist and so he is pretty much condemning all these people to a slow disease filled death and the authorities have said they have only managed to find 20 something of his victims to let them know to get checked for HIV at their doctors and when my friend went to prison he confessed he had lost count after about seventy or so people he had had unprotected sex with and he even fucked women with no condom even though he was gay, he said he just wanted to give as many people as he could HIV because he was angry that he had gotten Aids. Now take all these people he had random hookups with that don't know they have it yet, and think just how many other random hookups these newly infected people are having thanks to the great technology of Craigslist. Then these people that these new Aids patients fucked get it and find other people on Craigslist to suck off or fuck and the HIV just keeps spreading and spreading and spreading. Craigslist can fuck off, and this is why I am a bisexual man even though I have never had sex with a man yet, because I want to really bad, but I just don't trust people because people don't even know when they have Aids anymore and most wouldn't care even if they duid know they had it.

You ever make it to Houston?LOL

;)

How did you find your suck buddy. Would love to hear the details

I'll tell you the true story about how a friend of mine found his first suck buddy when he was about 24 years old. (I've told my story here before, I started sucking dick in high school.)

His name was Jack and he was a pretty good friend of mine, we both attended the University of Houston together and he lived just down the street. One night there was a big bash at the school, the Replacements and the Minutemen were headlining (I've dated myself there) so I gave Jack a ride to the concert.

It was a totally straight deal. We were partying out with the chicks, dancing, drinking a lot of beer, smoking dope and I think Jack might have taken some ecstasy, but I wasn't into X. Jack was a real beautiful lad and, well, so was I, but we didn't pick up any chicks that night. I suspect we drank too much and the crowd was too thick, music too loud, night too sweaty.

We pointed my pick-up truck towards home about 2 am and when we got in front of his house where he was to get off, Jack was almost too smashed to get out. So I turned the motor off and we had a smoke, trying to have a conversation as fucked up people do.

But truth was I wasn't near as fucked up as Jack and to this day I remember this one line that came out of his mouth. He said, "Lusty, I feel like a girl."

I shook my head, saying something like "Jesus, your a drunk motherfucker, you know that Jack, your fucked up."

He drawled it out like drunks do, "No, Lusty, I mean it maaaaan, I feel just like a girl. You know whaa I meannnn?"

"You mean you feel fucking horny like a bitch?" I said.

"Yeah, like a hoooot bitch, man, I'm horny. But it's like a girl horniness. Have you ever felt that way, Lusty."

Well, I knew that Jack was one of my totally straight friends so I had always behaved totally straight around him, but I was also "out" in the sense that I had gay friends who I had sex with, but I had girlfriends too, so my sexuality was a matter of some controversy, I suppose, around the school. Maybe Jack knew I was bisexual.

Whatever the case, my cock got hard. I decide to make my move. I had long blonde hair in a ponytail, so I pulled the tie out and shook my hair down on my face and gave him a coy look. "I kind of feel like a hot slut too, Jack." I hissed, flicking my only half smoked fag out the window.

Then we slowly, tentative leaned into each other, just like in the movies, and my tongue found his mouth and he was really just like a fucking girl. He submissive laid back into the car seat and we made out for a couple of minutes. Then I was grapple to get my cock out of my zipper and sliding down in my seat so I could push Jack's head down on my dick.

I whispered, "suck it, you little slut."

He was a crap cocksucker. Hurt like shit, he was chewing on my boner!

Then a couple of black guys walked by looking at us with that Uh Huh look.

I said to Jack we should go into his house now. He was real fucked up. We staggered to his door. I had to get his keys out of his pocket. His cock was raging hard in his jeans. I dropped his keys and when I got on my hands and knees to find them I came up to find Jack lean against the door his stiffy prominent in his jeans. I rubbed my face in his crotch, biting his cock through the fabric of his jeans, hoping he wouldn't pass out before we got naked.

Once inside, we tore off our clothe in the darkness lit only by one of those yellow streetlamps through the window. Jack really came to life. We didn't talk. The only sound was of the night. Cicadas, frogs, distant dogs barking. That and sucking and slurping.

It was obvious that Jack had never had sex with a guy. he didn't know what to do. He knew how to kiss, but not suck. His hands were all over me like I was a chick. He wanted to suck my tits. So I took over. I sucked his nuts and licked his asshole while I was slowly jerking him and then moved back to sucking his cock and started to ease my forefinger into his anus. I knew not to go too fast on his anus because I didn't want him to cum quickly. For a while we sixty-nined. Then I gave up on him as a hopeless cock sucker and decided to go for the money shot. I sucked him off like the god damn great cocksucker I was, sucking and jacking and fondling his ass to a back-arching orgasm letting him shoot his wad into a long arch over my face, hair and back.

And that was it. Jack passed out.

I was so excited I had cum too, just rubbing my hard-on on the bed while sucking him off. I got dressed and stumbled home a few doors down the street. I was still so horny I was hoping those two black guys might be still lurking around and might give me a good assfucking in the back yard. But they were gone. I fell asleep after jacking off again.

The next day I had a pretty good hang over and I saw Jack on his front porch when I came back to get my pickup in the afternoon. He acted like he didn't remember what had happened the night before so I did the same. I was disappointed, but whatever.

Then about a month later he invited me up to his uncle's house on Lake Travis because he was going to watching the place while his uncle was travelling. And that's were I taught Jack the fine art of cocksucking and homosexual fucking.

We were fuck and suck buddies for a couple of years and then for another decade Jack was a reliable, longlasting stud whenever I had a hot girlfriend who wanted to fuck a cute guy with me or I needed an extra cock at a gangbang. Heck, I suppose I could call him up today and see what he's up to, but we haven't talk in years and live far apart. He probably has kids and a fat Southern Baptist wife who makes him go to church regularly.

Mine was my roommate for 8 years... never had anything happen when we were living together... never even crossed my mind. Years later after we're married with kids... we find out we're both curious. We live in different states so it doesn't happen often, but fun when it does.

I had exactly the same experience. Wish we lived closer. Had two of em from college, and one had a big cock and came a ton. It was fun when we lived in the same town.

Would love to find a suck buddy. But, disease and being discreet are two biggest worries. But, I am really interested in sucking some cock. I love getting head and have always wondered what it would be like to give some.

My first suck buddy was a very good friend of mine. Darren was a real ladies man who liked to brag about his conquests but the girl who stole his heart didn't suck cock. He would moan to us about how she was wild in bed but wouldn't go down on him and one night I told him if it was such a problem then I take care of him. Darren knew I was bi sexual and from the start had set the rules that I would only ever suck his cock and that was as far as it would go. The agreement worked in both our favours and carried on for a couple of years up to and including his wedding day.

I'd like to find a suck buddy. He wouldnt have to suck me, just be dd free and let me blow him.

I had a g/f that coerced me into sucking another guy for her. She brought an ex-boyfriend into the mix and we engaged in a 3some every 2-3 months, and she always had me suck him. He never reciprocated but she always took good care of me so I didn't care. After she moved away he called one day and asked if I was still willing to/interested in sucking him. I said sure. That was a few years ago, and he still stops by every couple of weeks for a blowjob and then leaves.

I met a guy in yahoo chat who was married and we would get together and have fun when we could. Still looking in MD...

So many guys showing the desire yet we are all stumped at finding one.

For me personally, I find it really hard to find one.
My first was a friend of the guy fucking my wife. Then it was months after him till I got another which was a guy I use to work with. Then he shared me with his neighbor friend and now I'm pretty much just with him.
Looking over ads is ok but then I chicken out.

suck buddy on lit!

Met mine right here on lit. It's been a great experience. We're similar in age but he is more experienced. He has been patient with me and our sessions just keep getting more steamy! ;)

I recently met someone on squirt who may fit the bill. If only I could find the courage to meet.

How did you find your suck buddy. Would love to hear the details

mine was an old friend and we were both single at the time and he complained he wasnt getting any and i offered my services and i am happy to say he accepted and he would turn up when he wanted sucking and i would happily oblige ,it wasnt about me ,purely for his benefit and i loved it and was sorry when he found a new lover and we stopped seeing each other sexually .

Back