Submissive Bi Curious Male

It's a hot fantasy in my mind. Have definitely shared it with my wife, and she enjoys it too.
I see myself on all fours or on a St Andrews Cross, wrists and ankles tied. She and he could do whatever they wanted to me, so so far, the fantasy has no hard limits. She's dressed in that lace up corset and thigh high stilettos I mentioned in another thread. She may or may not be wearing her strap on, and they both have full access to me.
I have had similar fantasies quite often, except I am not bound in them... just "forced" to be submissive and obedient

Does it ever. Can't wait to see where this goes.
I am learning that I am the submissive one... I look pure male... tall, well proportioned, but every once in awhile my wife puts lipstick on me and makes me suck her dildo.. The first time she did it was in front of a window in a hotel at night, lights on, where there was a huge gathering on top of a building across the street.

I want to find a guy or couple to play with me. Teach me and use me. I want to taste a cock and feel it stretching me. I think about it daily. I want to rub our cocks together and be your toy.
Someone sounds very turned on by the thought of cock…

Back