Stryder's house of romance

Stopping in to say Good Morning :)-:kiss: ~ got the Coffee perked yet;)
Morning (((Ling))):kiss: coffee is on the table.

Heart+Coffee.jpg

I want to apologize to all up front. I'm not sure how much I'll be posting in the near future. I am afraid that I might express my current frustrations in the thread, and they do not belong here. Perhaps I'm tired, it's been a long fall and my exercise time has been greatly reduced and that might explain the anger I am feeling. Sigh... Sometimes I just want to scream...or punch a wall. :rolleyes:

I want to apologize to all up front. I'm not sure how much I'll be posting in the near future. I am afraid that I might express my current frustrations in the thread, and they do not belong here. Perhaps I'm tired, it's been a long fall and my exercise time has been greatly reduced and that might explain the anger I am feeling. Sigh... Sometimes I just want to scream...or punch a wall. :rolleyes:

It's your thread, sweetness, do whatever you want! :rose: :kiss:

I agree with JoyousOne...it is your thread. You can't be a romantic 24/7...

I believe there is a vent thread somewhere around here....

Stryder,

So sorry you are feeling so angry; but if there was no anger at times there would be no passion just as strong as the anger. This is your house, you have allowed others to share your passion, let them help you with your hurt and anger.

Please let your heart have the comfort of the friends your house has brought you.

:heart:

*looks around*

Uh Oh...

I'll be back...the new house needs some thing.

Every house should have a padded room...where one can throw things, bounce off the walls, scream til one is hoarse, collapse after letting out all pent up emotions...

white+room.jpg

Stryder,

So sorry you are feeling so angry; but if there was no anger at times there would be no passion just as strong as the anger. This is your house, you have allowed others to share your passion, let them help you with your hurt and anger.

Please let your heart have the comfort of the friends your house has brought you.

:heart:
Thank you dreaming one. :)

Every house should have a padded room...where one can throw things, bounce off the walls, scream til one is hoarse, collapse after letting out all pent up emotions...

white+room.jpg
Wandering about the house looking for this room. Where did you hide it perky one?

Wow looks pretty fancy for an ordinary Weekday:) but thanks :kiss:
so whats "up";) - here its cold -18 C & 8inches of Snow on the Ground but hey TGIF :)
Only the best for you Ling. It is Friday after all. A day to celebrate. -18C is much to cold. I would enjoy the snow though. :). 10 C here and rain. Nothing but rain...blah. :D

Back