Story editing Mom son incest romance

sumptuouscove

Mom Son Incest
I have written a mom son romantic incest story. It's almost 4k words long. I need an editor who can edit it for me. This is my first attempt on literotica and English is not my first language. The editor can guide me if I need to put sub plot or additional dialogues etc. I'll wait eagerly for your response. Thank you.

If you are happy to paste the text into an e-mail and send it to me, I will gladly take a look. PM me and I'll give you an e-mail address to send to.

Please check your mail. I sent back a reviewed version of the story last night. BTW it was more than 9k words long which is why it took a while to review.

I have written a mom son romantic incest story. It's almost 4k words long. I need an editor who can edit it for me. This is my first attempt on literotica and English is not my first language. The editor can guide me if I need to put sub plot or additional dialogues etc. I'll wait eagerly for your response. Thank you.
Have you really done this or just written about it???

Most exciting.. Happy to help!

Back