Looking for editor/beta reader for my first story - theme: lesbian / consensual bondage / sex machine

CalebZhass

Really Experienced
So hey, first story finally ready to be thrown into the shredder :)
8518 words, 44k characters.

Short synopsis:
The story is about a young adult lesbian couple playing with a new invention one of them designed and built.
They are dormitory roommates. Both of them nerds with one of them having a very vivid and twisted imagination.
They are having fun doing it.

Not the literary masterpiece I wanted my first one to be, but after thousands of words of nothing but story, character and light romance, I figured I should try and kick my authorship off with something that at least has a chance to titillate, even if it might not be enough to get someone off.
So I put my previous work aside and picked a part of the story I originally planned for much later.

I'm looking for an editor as English is not my first language, so my language and vocabulary could likely use the touch of someone much more proficient than I am. Especially since the story is told in 1st person POV and I've really struggled writing in that as I kept automatically jumping back to 3rd person storytelling.
I do think I managed to get it consistent now, but I would be a fool to think I managed to get it right at the first try.

I am also looking for beta readers. This being my first actual work I consider sharing with the world, I am really looking forward to any feedback I can get my hands on to see where I could improve it and myself further. So if you are interested in beta reading it, I am more than happy to hear your thoughts.

Thanks in advance

Hey! If you're still looking for beta readers two weeks later, I'd love to volunteer. I am far from a skilled editor or formatter, but I'm very familiar with the subject matter.

Lesbians and their twisted machines are what I mostly write about, and I think I've read every such story on LE.. Send me a message if you'd like!

You caught me perving. Boo!
/
I did! We had a nice chat about it, and I'm looking forward to the next installment šŸ˜Š

Back