Proof Reader And/Or Beta Reader(s) Needed

shakespeare_i_aint

Shakespeare_I._Aint
Hi, My name is Shakespeare_I._Aint and I have completed the first three parts of a planned five-part series entitled, "You'll Have A Story To Tell." Therein, a married white couple gets ensnared by their elderly backfence neighbor. I have run it through Grammarly and checked the parts myself, but I'd like a fresher set of eyes than my own to look at the work for clarity and continuity and whatever else could be found before submission.

In the first chapter, the couple is caught fornicating in their backyard, which ordinarily wouldn't be a big deal and certainly not blackmailable.
The second chapter entails the type of activities the wife is forced to conduct in the nasty home behind theirs.
In the third chapter; the husband drives his submissive wife to a motel for an assignation with an old black man.

The total length of the three chapters is around 30k words.

I emailed a prospective editor from the Volunteer Editing List three days ago and haven't received a response.

My style is hardcore and descriptive, and I use adjectives to the point of distraction.

The story files are in 2010 MS Word (.docx)

If you'd like to volunteer to proofread or read the story for continuity, clarity, and whatever grammatical errors Grammarly allowed me, please let me know.

Regards,

Shakespeare_I._Aint.

Back