Story chain: Supernatural Erotic Horror

tentoestoofar

Virgin
Hi all, apologies if this is posted in the wrong forum, but I have something of a little challenge for anyone who is interested!

A few months ago I posted the first part of what was intended to be a three part story called The Glow. I originally planned to have it running as something different to what I usually post (which is usually foot fetish or more “grounded” sex stuff) and have a chapter come through once a month.

However, lockdown has absolutely decimated my erotic writing hobby. Unfortunately I’m not in a place where I can sit, relax and concentrate on the unfolding story or really get into the nitty gritty of the sex scenes, so I’m really struggling to progress my stories. Which is fine, they can wait. I’ll get to them in time. Except, I don’t feel like that about The Glow. I feel like, as a work of supernatural erotic horror, that a conclusion to the story is owed. So I’ve had an interesting idea - noticing how alive the community here is...

Would anyone be interested in either A. finishing The Glow, or B. writing the next chapter of The Glow? I was going to post notes as to where the story was going but I think it would be much better and exciting if I didn’t do that.

I can get to my fetish writings here or there, but the outstanding conclusion or continuation of the Glow is bugging me.

If anyone is interested please let me know :)

Link to the story:
HTML:
https://www.literotica.com/s/the-glow-ch-01

Back