Art work

SilknSmooth

Virgin
Hi guys, does anyone have experience with artwork here? I recently uploaded a simple picture related to parts of my story seruies just to try how it goes. Firstly, after three weeks it is stil pending (no prob really, just doesn't clear things up for me) and secondly I am also not sure where it will be added once it is approved (attached to a certain story or just somewhere on the author page below stories and audios..or somewhere else?). Any experience to share? Thanks guys and happy new year!

Hi @SilknSmooth , welcome to the AH

Probably not the best forum to post this. The main Authors Hangout, or the Visual Arts Corner, would have been a better spot.

However, artworks take a very long time to post. Three weeks+ is not uncommon, and could take much longer at this time of year. Hopefully, it's up by now.

Cheers

Art work sits in a list below stories and poems, in that order. So far as I've been able to figure out, you can't link art to a specific story - art just sits by itself, a little lost and forlorn.

Hi guys, does anyone have experience with artwork here? I recently uploaded a simple picture related to parts of my story seruies just to try how it goes. Firstly, after three weeks it is stil pending (no prob really, just doesn't clear things up for me) and secondly I am also not sure where it will be added once it is approved (attached to a certain story or just somewhere on the author page below stories and audios..or somewhere else?). Any experience to share? Thanks guys and happy new year!
I've been waiting for weeks for a drawing I submitted to be posted. My attempts to contact Literotica also yielded no answers about the lag time.

I am having a similar experience with having a piece of my artwork, but in fairness the Lit in Literotica stands for literature so this is principally a site devoted to the written word. I was posting my stories on DeviantArt, which is focused on visual arts, but they were getting very little attention, which is why I came here. So as both a visual artist and storyteller I have to settle for two sites.
I can do and have done illustrated stories but can't really figure out how to post them here.

I am having a similar experience with having a piece of my artwork, but in fairness the Lit in Literotica stands for literature so this is principally a site devoted to the written word. I was posting my stories on DeviantArt, which is focused on visual arts, but they were getting very little attention, which is why I came here. So as both a visual artist and storyteller I have to settle for two sites.
I can do and have done illustrated stories but can't really figure out how to post them here.
Art Work FAQ

Illustrated Stories FAQ

Patience is essential. Art and illustrated works appear to get processed on a monthly schedule, no faster, so if you miss a release you can expect a long wait.

Back