Steel Skies [Recruitment/OOC]

Paz brought phat loot, aka monies, to the table which is to do what the party will with it. Supplies, bombs, weapons, w/e. She'll opt for her suicidal charge, again. Easy enough for her to fill the slot of facilitating the escape once Cap'n Crunch is freed and all that.

The interactions between all the crew members would make Brandt proud. We have such a colorful crew lol.

I am going to be posting here tomorrow. I decided to send off the powerpoint I was working on, and then I'll just add at least 2 min worth of extra information on some note cards to help me drag it out for 3 extra mins. :rolleyes:

I'm working on a GM post guys to get everyone started. The characters will have 10 min to get into positions. You can do a time skip saying that your character was already in position. Just be sure to remember that the actual rescue didn't require that many people.

The rope cutter and the two who were to free the captain from his binds. The rest of the crew are to secure the escape route back to The Gutter. And then from there, we'll execute the plans to steal a Noble's ship.

This escape plan doesn't have to end in one turn. It can be full of action, trickery, whatever allows the captain and the rescuers to escape alive.

That took me some hours to write. -_- Thus why I have to have a LOT of time for GM posts because on the weekday, I rarely ever find the time to get all of my GM posts done in one day. I mean, I would normally, but this training doesn't end until Friday and I need to make some note cards to make my powerpoint at least 2 min long per slide.

Yeah took me like 2 hours to get scene 2 done for 5tgw. I'll work on SS tomorrow. If Vallice doesn't post soon, I guess captain dies!

I'll try to make a post this weekend, but I won't really affect the story. Gideon will most likely remain at the Gutter, probably working for food or something.

I'll try to make a post this weekend, but I won't really affect the story. Gideon will most likely remain at the Gutter, probably working for food or something.

That's fine. He hasn't been recruited yet but he may be able to make himself useful when they bring the captain to The Gutter later.

If no one's called it yet (and I don't think anyone has), Rudyard can be the one to cut him free. I'll get up a post about how he had snuck down there and was waiting under the platform for when the Captain fell. If someone has already got something in progress for that then let me know.

Ugh, sorry for not having posted anything yet. Life got hectic all of a sudden, trying to find the time to write.

If no one's called it yet (and I don't think anyone has), Rudyard can be the one to cut him free. I'll get up a post about how he had snuck down there and was waiting under the platform for when the Captain fell. If someone has already got something in progress for that then let me know.

I think there's been more than enough time to figure out that your character can be the one who cuts Brandt's binds.

At this point it's just whoever can write 5 lines of text describing the bonds being cut and fleeing into the afternoon sun.

My apologies, RL has been needing all my attention. I plan to get something up shortly

I'll get a post going to keep this ball rolling. I will say that because Brandt is injured that he could use some backup just to make sure he escapes and isn't just killed in the streets lol.

Back