Steel Skies [Recruitment/OOC]

Ya know, I was about to say that we don't have Black Friday here, but that's actually wrong. It's not done the same way here though, here it lasts like a week or so.

But KattDclaw is correct (except for buying it from a guy in a van down by the river. I bought it from Chris Farley. Oh, wait...), my PC decided to crap out on me a few days ago. Maybe it was time, it was 6 years old after all. However, it might not affect my posting. Got a tablet and a keyboard that should still keep me up and running, working on a post right now in fact that I hope to have up in an hour or two.

I'm getting the feeling that Mack has pissed Zhou off in the past as well. A relationship that went sour? Or maybe she simply doesn't like his face.

I don't imagine Mack did anything to piss off Zhou, he didn't have to, he's so good at it he just has to open his mouth near her and it happens all on its own.

Ya know, I was about to say that we don't have Black Friday here, but that's actually wrong. It's not done the same way here though, here it lasts like a week or so.

But KattDclaw is correct (except for buying it from a guy in a van down by the river. I bought it from Chris Farley. Oh, wait...), my PC decided to crap out on me a few days ago. Maybe it was time, it was 6 years old after all. However, it might not affect my posting. Got a tablet and a keyboard that should still keep me up and running, working on a post right now in fact that I hope to have up in an hour or two.

As someone who also works off rather obsolete hardware, that could fail at any minute, I feel your pain.

As someone who also works off rather obsolete hardware, that could fail at any minute, I feel your pain.

Eh, it's OK. Been wanting some new hardware for a while, now I have to get it. So takin' the good with the bad and all that jazz.

And finally got the post up for Gideon. Enjoy folks. Or don't. If ya don't, complain. I'll cry for a bit, then try to make it better next time. Or something.

So are we still waiting on everyone to get ready to start this thing for real or what's going on wit the slow down?

I was waiting for everyone to get an introduction in before I resume with the main event, but unless you guys can keep chatting until Kat can get a post in, then you guys can continue. But I won't resume until then.

What's Kat's eta?

I was waiting for everyone to get an introduction in before I resume with the main event, but unless you guys can keep chatting until Kat can get a post in, then you guys can continue. But I won't resume until then.

What's Kat's eta?

Well, she told me once upon a time that she works crazy shifts, so she looks at this site when she can but she can only find time to make posts when her job actually gives her time, but I'll set a time period. I'll move this game along with the execution on Sunday so feel free to post at your leisure. :)

*Spawns from the abyss fully formed, having heeded the summons after hearing her name spoken aloud.*

I'm working on an intro. Life's seen fit to throw everything it had at me recently. So sorries for delays. I should have something out today or tomorrow. Intro posts are always the worst for me. So...if yer tired of waiting...just wait longer, at least until HC sez go.

I'm classy as fuck.

Anyways. Finally got a post out. Sorry for the delays and stuff. Carry on my wayward sons...and lady.

So... as someone that's new to these kind of group threads, what happens now? Is it time for a GM post or?... Just wonderin'.

Yeah, I was hoping for more group interaction myself but that doesn't look like its forth coming.

Yeah. You guys are waiting on me now lol. I'm just juggling a million things. I'm in a training course this week and then this month I have to prepare to move state for a special training school, and I'll be at that school for 18 weeks.

But yeah, I'll get to this when I get a minute. Please be patient for I tend to GM post to all of the games I GM together. Kill two birds with one stone sort of thing.

I also forgot that it was my birthday this past weekend lol. How do you forget your birthday? Well, when you're always travelling and somewhere else, or training all the time on your birthday you just tend not to celebrate it. But I did this weekend. First time in like...maybe seven years I think.

Yeah. Happy B-Day and stuff.

2hxqIYK.gif

Yes congratulations on your continued existence HC, may this year be overall not horrible to you and those in your general direction.

So kizkiz gave us a timeline in the post, 30 minutes until we have to head out to save the Captain. Seems there is still some uncertainty in the plan. Shall we decide it here in OOC before we head out?

IIRC it was going to be Vallice shooting the rope during the hanging and someone yet-to-be-determined hiding under the platform and cutting the Captain free when he falls, and the rest of us facilitating their escape back to The Gutter. Where presumably we will need the services of an insane, effeminate doctor.

Sound about right?

Well Vallice has to hitch a ride back out to the coast, swim along the coast line unseen, scale up an un-scalable wall, time his attack in between guard patrols, and cut a rope from several hundred feet away. So Vallice has to head out soon, but the rest of the party can stick around.

Back