Starting Anew, Seeing a New World (Closed)

Damian smiled as she gripped the table, such a helpless look on her face as her brow furrowed in an attempt to control what she was experiencing.

As she whispered that to him though he smiled. " Oh i'm not making you do anything my sweet Evie, you're simply going to have to wait until later for release." He replied matter of factly as he turned the toy completely off, leaving it nestled and resting inside her.

" Now then, let's eat." He announced with a grin, his eyes showing the absolute control he held over her, and surely she'd be a liar if she didn't admit to enjoying it!

Evie let out a long sigh as the vibrations shut off, relief washing over her features as Damian smirked at him and started eating. Her fingers were shaking as she struggled to use a pair of chopsticks, her eyes glancing towards him from time to time as they ate in silence. She wanted to ask him how many times he had done this to a woman in the past, but she kept her tongue and her questions to herself.

"The food here is delicious." She said softly, giving him a smile. "Thank you for bringing me here tonight, Damian."

He would have been honest with her, though she may not have liked the answer. Even as she was relieved that he 'took pity' on her and released her from the grip of the vibrations, Damian looked to her as she said that.

" I find it's one of the better buffets in town, and besides, it's nice to get out and have a normal meal." He mused with a smile, though he added. " I would imagine that normality isn't something that you have been accustomed to recently, though really the weekend hasn't been that normal in most people's eyes." He mused with a soft chuckle before he shrugged.

" Together we can achieve anything, of that I have no doubt." He remarked with a smile, he looking to her as he went back to eating happily. He left the vibrator off inside her for the entirety of the meal, though anytime they got up to go get more food he would turn it back on to torment her during that time. It was a delightful time to be had.

Ever was stuffed by the end of the meal, groaning as she looked at the remaining food on her plate. She didn't even want to touch her fortune cookie. Sitting back in her chair, she let out a sigh as she watched Damian finish.

"I've enjoyed this weekend though. As weird as it's been, I'm glad that we decided to do this." She said with a smile towards him.

For himself, he had three courses of food before he stopped, though as she sat back into her chair and said that he nodded gently as he regarded her. " It's certainly been a wild ride hasn't it." He mused with a soft smile of his own.

Stretching though he looked to her. " I'm thinking it's time to get the bill and make our way back." He mused. He fully intended to stuff her in a different way when they returned, but that wasn't to say he hadn't enjoyed the simplicity of this time with her.

"Sure." Evie murmured as he paid the bill and she took his hand for the walk back to his car.

She had really enjoyed their time out together, a simple date that allowed them to get to know one another. Damian was kind and gentle with her and he had given her what she really wanted and needed when she had least expected it.

Slipping into her seat as he held open her door, she buckled her seatbelt and gave him another smile as he pulled from the parking lot to head back home.

He easily made sure the bill was covered before he took the 'lead' and headed out with her. Climbing into the car though he looked to her with a smile. " Time to get you ready for tonight." He mused as he turned the toy back on, and driving towards home, halfway there he turned it up onto medium.

She knew the rules of course, to ask permission before she came, though he was equally sure that she would hit an orgasmic peak by the time they got there, the curved nature of the toy was humming RIGHT against her g-spot after all. He didn't listen to any pleas either, simply allowing her to go crashing into an orgasm for the beginning of the evening.

Everly gasped as the sand hummed back to life. Her fingers gripped the handle of the door tightly, a long whimper leaving her throat as she settled back against her seat. He was toying with Her and pushing her limits. A thin sheen of sweat broke out along her brow as she stuff led to contain herself.

"Damian...oh God." She gasped, chest heaving as she closed her eyes and let herself simply drift. "Oh God. I don't...I cant..."

She did. She came suddenly, violently. Her thighs clenched tightly as she bucked in her seat, gasping and moaning like a woman in heat and lust.

Damian smiled as she gasped, though as her fingers gripped the car tightly, he listened intently to her whimpers. As she tried to contain herself however though Damian looked to her. " Ah ah, beg my cum slut." He purred to her talking dirty to her to arouse her further.

As she closed her eyes and let herself drift, he could see her approaching the peak. " Cum for me Everly." He purred to her, and as she came so violently, he returned all his attention to the road so that they didn't crash. He didn't turn the toy off though, her gasps and moans reaching him as he made sure to drive them home.

Luckily it wasn't far, though as they arrived he turned the toy off again and looked to her. " You look like you've been fucked, and I haven't even fucked you." He teased with a playful grin.

Everly was panting as the toy suddenly switched off. The harsh sound of her breath filled the inside of the car as he commented that she looked like a woman fucked. She slowly licked her dry lips, turning her head towards him as they sat in front of his home.

"I...I didn't ask permission." She said in a soft voice. "I'm sorry, sir."

He had told her to cum and encouraged her the entire time. Still, she knew there were rules and she was one that wanted to follow them.

He watched her with a sense of pride, and even as she slowly licked her lips, he leaned in and stole a soft kiss from her.

As she said that though he nodded to her. " I know you didn't, and don't you worry, I have a punishment thought out for you." He replied matter of factly, though even as he looked to her his desires for her only continued to grow.

" Are you ready to head inside?" He asked curiously. After all she knew once they were inside that she was going to be his for the night. He wanted to know she was ready for the next part of their evening.

Punishment. That word rang in her head. She had been expecting it but it was like a flashing red light going off in her brain. Punishments were not fun. They had often been swift and brutal in her past. Perhaps Damian would teach her differently.

"I'm ready, sir." She said softly as she unbuckled her seat belt and waited until he opened her door before she slipped from the car.

She didn't stay two steps behind like she should have. She took his hand and held it tightly as she always did when she was scared or nervous.

He could see the word rang a bell in her mind, along with the fact that the 'bell' wasn't a pleasant one. However while some masters like her old one would abuse such a power, she had to trust in Damian that he would not.

As she said that she was ready, he climbed out and going around to her, he noticed that she took his hand, to which he turned to her. " Each step you take shows you a new side of yourself. Punishments are important to remind a sub of her place, as well as to rectify a broken rule. It is my job to not abuse that power, nor to push you beyond what you are capable of Evie." He gently reminded her, though with that he leaned down and kissed her tenderly.

" Come now, we will get the punishment over with and move on to the evening's events." He remarked matter of factly as he moved again, leading the way inside. He lead her through the back hallways and taking the private elevator up to his suite, soon they were inside the entrance. Looking to her he spoke again.

" Strip, and present your master with your willing body." He directed, though made no mention of the toy which resided within her, implying that it would remain where it was, for now.

"Yes, sir." She said softly as he directed her to strip once they were in his suite.

Her fingers were shaking slightly as she pulled her shirt over her head and placed the shirt neatly on a chair. Her bra soon followed, the scrap of fabric lying on the shirt as she kicked off her shoes and hooked her thumbs in her pants and panties. When she was finished, she stood before him, waiting until he gave her further instructions of what she was to do.

He admired that even as she was afraid, she was also being quite brave in doing as she was directed. He watched as she shakily followed his command, and when she had finished doing as Damian had directed, he nodded.

" Good girl." He directed, and even as he praised her, he beckoned her to follow. Taking her through and into the center of the living room, he held up his hand. " Stay." He directed as he proceeded further into the bedroom. She wasn't made to wait long, instead he returned swiftly with three main items in his hands. The first item was black bondage rope, which looked soft yet un-yielding. The second item was a pair of nipple clamps along with a small box which held weights of similar sizes, they each weighing only a few ounces, but the clamps had small holes for the weights to be clipped to.

The third item was a black flogger which had soft tails and a firm leather bound handle. He set the flogger and clamps down for now and moving to her he looked firmly to her as he laid out two lengths of the rope. " Kneel hips over knees." He making her kneel before he firmly tied the ropes around her legs, binding them together before he pulled her down to rest her hips on her feet as he tied her legs together so that even had she wished, she could not have stood.

Next he took her arms and bound them behind her back, winding and winding the rope until her arms were encased up to her elbows. Having finished with that, he tied her bound wrists to her ankles, so she was very much 'stuck' kneeling and unable to move away. He then went to get the clamps leaving her to consider her position.

She followed him dutifully, pausing when she was directed. Her heart was hammering against her ribs as she watched him move with ease and gather what he wanted. She shivered as he presented her with his choices. She simply nodded knowing that he would have his way no matter what. She knelt as he directed, her eyes following the sure movements of his strong hands as he worked quickly to have her bond.

She was calm as he bound her wrists behind her back, her position presenting her breasts to him. She let out a whimper then, knowing that her punishment would involve them intimately.

"Damian...would you tell me what you're going to do?" She asked softly, her voice shaking with nerves and anticipation.

He looked to her as she asked him that, but he shook his head gently. " You did not call me Sir or master, so you must try your imporing query again." He replied matter of factly. As he said that though he moved and kneeling before her, he took a breast into his hand, squeezing the flesh as his thumb flicked and played with her nipple until it was rock hard. Once that was completed though he took the first clamp and opening it, he allowed it to clamp down and hold tightly to her hard flesh.

Taking the other, he proceeded to do the same thing to her other nipple, until both were clamped and bitten with the metal clamps. He was giving her time before he began the final part of her punishment, but he left the clamps there as he went to get the weights.

She was in trouble. She knew the moment that he didn't allow her to call him Damian that she was in trouble. That was what a punishment was for. He was correcting a behavior and helping Her to be a better submissive. She let out a small whimper as his hand closed over her nipple, teasing the little peak until he placed the clamp on. A long hiss issued from her lips as she stared down at the scene in front of her. He did the same for the other and suddenly she was squirming in her bonds, the stinging pain coursing through her body and making her hopelessly wet.

"I'm sorry, sir." She murmured, her dark eyes looking towards him. "Sir, would you please tell me what you plan on doing?"

He could see that she was beginning to understand her position in this, and that she would not be swaying him with soft tender words. He was her dom, and she was his submissive. As her breath came in a long hiss however, Damian looked to her as she was squirming.

" You are forgiven my slut, and yes, I will tell you." he replied easily. He moved though and kneeling, he showed her the weights. " I am going to weight the clamps so that they pull on your lovely nipples, and when you cannot stand anything further, I am going to flog your belly which will cause your body to jerk, pulling on the clamps. Your thighs and belly will be struck by the flogger, nothing else." He assured her.

Evie nodded her understanding as he explained what was going to happen. She was determined to make him proud, even as he punished her. Then things would go back to the way that they were and she could call him by his name again.

"Yes, sir. I understand." She said softly, licking her dry lips as she readied herself for the weights that he had been showing her.

He had chosen a punishment which would punish her, but which would also entice the pain slut side of her persona. Even as she said that she would understand, he took a weight and hooking it into the hole of the clamp, he released it, each weight pulling on her nipples only a small amount, but as the second and third weights were added, the intensity of the sensation compounded.

As she reached her limit though he stopped, the weights pulling on her hard nubs, every movement she made would jerk on them, though as he picked up the flogger, he looked to her. " You will count slut." He purred, and taking the flogger, the tails of the item were swung sideways, impacting on her stomach. It was hard enough that she felt it, but light enough that it didn't actually hurt in a real way.

It would be more of a shock, which was what he had been aiming for all along. He had a number as well, she would accept thirty strikes of the flogger, ten on her stomach, and ten on each thigh. He didn't strike each area in any kind of order, so she would never know where the next strike would 'attack'.

Evie struggled to remain still as each weight was added to the clamps. Her heart was still hammering hard against her ribs, a whimper escaping her lips with each harsh tug. When she had reached her limit she considered begging but it seemed that Damian knew the signs better than she did herself.

"Yes, sir." She managed to pant out as he told her to counter each strike of the flogger.

She tensed as he swung the flogger, striking her belly with enough force that she actually jerked. "One!" She cried out, a little startled as she squirmed in her spot.

He was tormenting her, striking at random on her belly and thighs. Evie couldn't help in as tears gathered in her eyes, dripping down her cheeks as they reached higher and higher numbers. She couldn't keep up with the torment. She was struggling to process the heat on her skin, between her thighs, and the pain in her aching nipples.

She was doing admirably, and Damian was quite proud of her. The strikes came with a practiced rhythm, and even as she panted for her breath, he watched her as well. She counted well, and every five strikes he would alternate the vibrating wand off and on within her dripping pussy, making sure that the pain of the punishment was deliciously offset by the humming pleasure as well.

" Don't you dare cum." He warned her harshly, and even as she was struggling, he added. " Push yourself, count slut." He demanded, the strikes coming a tad faster on the second fifteen, she able to see the red marks which lined her belly and thighs as she could do nothing but accept her masters punishment of her!

Everly's dark eyes clenched shut tightly as he pushed her further, reminding her to not cum and telling her to keep counting. She wanted to beg him like a bitch in heat for release, but she knew there would be no mercy. She counted dutifully, even as her voice started to falter. She wanted to please him. She needed him to see that she could be the submissive that he wanted and could be proud to have at his side.

"Please, sir. Please forgive me." She whimpered as she reached 30, trembling in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

She had no clue what her body really wanted. She wanted to be held and comforted by her lover. She wanted to be dominated by her master. She wanted to cum badly. She wanted to sink into the floor and salvage her wounded pride.

He watched her as her dark eyes clenched so tightly, and even as she managed to count it all, he set the flogger aside. " Of course you are forgiven my lovely Evie." He purred softly, though he turned and walking from the room he left her there for a moment.

She did not need to have pride with him, she was his and he was her master. If he wanted her to be marked by a flogger it was his 'right', yet he ensured that even as he had struck her not once had he taken it too far. Yes her skin was pink and even a bit of red from the marks, but she wasn't truly harmed. Her nipples were being constantly pulled and moved by her own heaving breath.

Yet he returned with a hitachi wand, and plugging it in, he turned the powerful vibrating wand on as he looked to her.

" You will cum, and cum all you can." He directed, the wand inside her hitting her g-spot he knelt and firmly placed the hitachi right to her clit, there no escape from the pained pleasure, her master taking his cum slut to an entirely new level!

Back