Starting Anew, Seeing a New World (Closed)

He smiled at her little plea, but even as she was begging so beautifully though he slipped the blindfold from her eyes as he shifted and placing the tip of his cock to her entrance before he was very patient in pressing into her with a loud groan.

" Gods you're so tight." He purred as his hands held her hips, his cock being pressed in just a few inches before he stopped again. " Take it my beauty." He purred before he thrust powerfully, sending the entirety of his cock into her with a single thrust, his cock piercing her just as she desperately needed.

Everly's dark eyes shot open as he pulled the blindfold free and she was suddenly able to see again. She let out a yelp as he pressed into her wet opening, purring against her ear as he held her tightly for his own use. She squirmed, unable to help the movements that her body wanted to make.

Another moan was ripped from her lips as he thrust into her powerfully, his cock stretching her in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Her fingers curled tightly in her bonds as she pulled against the tether in an involuntary move.

Damian looked to her as she yelped, and even as she squirmed he smirked though even as he stretched her with the pain and pleasure of it all, he gently cooed. " You will need the week to rest, by the time the days done you won't be walking very straight." He purred. With that he was thrusting powerfully, his strong hands holding her hips, the pads of his fingers digging into the curve of her hips, and even as her fingers curled tightly, he groaned.

" Besides, I like hearing your cries." He purred as he thrust hard just for that effect, wanting to hear her helpless cries of pleasure.

This is what she had wanted. She had been so envious the night before as Tasha was fucked hard. Now, Damian was giving her what she wanted in spades. She cooed for him, gasping and crying out in pleasure as he commended, telling her in that deep purr that he loved hearing her cries. She couldn't stop herself if she wanted, she thought as his fingers curled tightly around her hips and he rode her with all of his might.

The bed was creaking beneath her, the bonds jangling as she pulled her hands in a helpless motion. She had no way to anchor herself and no way to keep her body steady. She was at his mercy and she was loving every moment of it.

"Damian..." She cried, her voice full of need and want.

He could tell that this was what she had been craving, and even as she cooed, gasped and cried out in pleasure Damian grunted and groaned as he watched her. As she was crying out his name though he grinned. " Just remember my beautiful slut, you don't cum until your master tells you to." he purred, 'putting her in her place' even as he loomed over her, taking his pleasure whilst also giving her her own.

As the bed creaked, Damian grunted and panted, grinning to her as she was trying to anchor herself. Damian WAS her anchor, and even as he pulled her forcibly back to him time and again he was panting, his cock pulsing as it stabbed within her.

Beneath it all though he was passionately seeking her own orgasm. He would rip it out of her whether she 'liked it or not'!

Everly let out a low groan as he called her a slut and reminded her to wait for permission to cum. She didn't know if she would be able to. She tensed herself around him, her belly growing taut as he continued to pound into her. She whimpered and moaned for him, stubbornly refusing to tell him that she needed to cum. She wanted to hold out. She wanted to enjoy this wild ride. She was on edge, her body moving at his command.

He grinned as she tensed her belly, fighting off her orgasm, and yet the rough, harsh, almost brutally delicious pounding she was receiving did not abate. Instead, he seemed intent upon driving it out of her, though even as she did hold out longer than she thought that she would, Damian grinned as he released one hip.

His arm slid around, and she had to know what he would do next as his fingers slid over her quivering belly and down, he found her hard pulsing clit which was being slapped by his balls and began to rub it. " Cum for me, cum hard." he growled as he ruthlessly kept going, doing exactly what he wanted to her, which was fuck her silly!

Evie's eyes opened wide as she felt his fingers on her clit, rubbing the little nub until she saw stars. She swore that she would turn inside out as he demanded that she cum for him. She squealed, yelping again as her hips bucked hard back against his own. Her bottom was wiggling, toes clenching tightly as she came for him.

Her brain was unable to form words but the sounds that were ripped from her chest were guttural and primal. She felt her juices starting to drip down past his fingers and soaking into the sheets beneath them. God, she thought to herself. No man had ever been able to do the kinds of things that Damian did to her.

Damian could feel the harsh trembling of her body as he found her pulsing clit, and even as she squealed, yelped and bucked hard against his own, he grinned triumphantly as she came.

As the sounds escaped her however, he didn't slow, nor did he stop. Instead his hips picked up their pace, a determined look on his face as he drilled into her, taking his own pleasure from her even as he forced hers even higher. Within another five minutes though of that he finally let out a cry and came, his cock exploding, filling her up with his cum as he stuffed himself so deeply inside her and held her to him, almost as though unwilling to ever let her go!

By the time that Damian finally came, Evie was spent. Her head rested against the damp pillow beneath her, her bottom still thrust into the air as Damian's fingers held her hips so tightly. She whimpered as she felt his jizz start to seep from her pussy, dripping down along her thighs. She was panting just as harshly as he was, her eyes closed as she tried to come back to herself.

"I think you've ruined me for other men." She murmured, laughing softly to herself. "No other man is ever going to be able to do the things you do to me."

He could see that she was spent, and even as her head rested he smirked when he heard her soft whimpers. The sounds told him that he had certainly pleased her, which had been his aim.

As she murmered that he had to grin. " I do believe that was my aim." He replied, though he added. " I want to have you addicted to my cock, so that you'll always come back." He teased as he finally feleased her hips and let her sink down onto the bed. Sliding his cock slowly from her sore and well used pussy he grinned as he looked her over.

" Better rest while you can, I plan to have your body one more time tonight before you leave me." He announced as he gave her upturned ass a playful smack, but leaving her bound for now he went to his desk to check his e-mails, seeing if there was anything of importance to be done, and letting her rest as well.

Evie yelped as he gave her ass a smack, leaving a red hand print on her pale skin as he moved off the bed to his computer. Her hands pulled at her bonds for a moment before she let herself relax. He was in the room with her and he wouldn't let anything bad happen to her. She had to remember that he was a kind and gentle man. She pressed her cheek back against the pillow, letting her eyes drift shut for a quick cat nap.

When she woke a short time later, she picked her head up off the pillow, her curls wild and looked across the room towards him. She would have gladly stayed in that bed with him for the rest of her life. She was warm, she was loved, and she was happy most of all.

"Damian?" She asked him softly. "While I'm gone, can I still call you?" She murmured softly, wondering if a week away meant a week away entirely.

He smiled as she yelped, the smack hadn't been overly hard, but had been enough to leave a mark. As she pulled on the bonds though he smiled gently. " You are still my little prisoner for the weekend." He playfully remarked.

Even as she drifted into a quick little nap though he found that there WERE a few things that needed his immediate attention, so she was left to nap easily. When she woke again he was right where he had been before, working on the computer, setting up meetings for the following week.

As she asked that though he smiled faintly, though he nodded. " Only in the evening though, it looks like this week is going to be busy during the day." He remarked though he added. " I think you should focus on your art, as well as tending to your affairs. If you still wish to be with me, we will discuss a longer term relationship when we next meet." he assured gently.

In the evenings was better than a straight out no. Evie pressed her head back down on the pillow and nodded, thinking about what he had said about her art. She did need to focus on putting together a portfolio if she was going to reapply to art school. She had a lot to think about in the week that they would be apart. Perhaps he was right, she did need to start thinking about things like that and less on whether Damian would still want her at the end of a week.

"Okay." She said softly as she let her eyes close again, waiting patiently until he had finished his work.

Oh he was sure the answer was better than she had thought she would receive, but even as he finished up with the computer, he turned it off before he returned to her and gently releasing her from her bonds he smiled to her gently.

" Up you get. We're going to go get washed up, then go and see that movie." He was looking forwards to a 'normal' afternoon with her, and spending those hours with her would be a precious thing just as anything else had. He was happy as could be, of that there was no doubt!

Evie stretched as she was released from her bonds, sighing as he helped her to sit up. She smiled up at him as he insisted that they wash up and then go to see that movie. Something inside of her was giddy. It was almost like they were going on a real, honest to God date. She thought about what she had brought to wear in her suitcase, but briefly wondered if he might pick out her outfit again.

"Are jeans and a t-shirt alright with you?" She asked him with a cheeky little smile on her lips, teasing him as they entered the bathroom and she moved to get the shower nice and hot. "I don't want to look like trash if you decide to wear a suit."

He smiled, watching her quietly as she stretched. As she asked that of him though he smiled as he headed into the bathroom with her. " A t-shirt and jeans are fine." He assured her, though he laughed.

" We're only going to the movies, not the orchestra." He mused playfully, though he watched her move to get the shower going, and coming up behind her he wrapped his arms happily around her. " Besides, you DO get to choose some of the clothing you wear." He mused playfully as he leaned down and nibbled on her ear.

"Well, I didn't know if you had anything else in mind." Evie teased him as his arms wrapped around her waist and held her tightly. "And I like it when you have a say in what I wear. It makes me feel important."

She had confessed to him a deep seated fear. Not being important haunted her from her past and in a strange way the fact that Damian took an interest in how she looked made her feel like she was important enough to be noticed in his world.

He smirked, but shook his head. " You have nothing to worry about, I had nothing in mind other than a shower and a movie perhaps dinner at a burger place." He remarked.

As she said that though he squeezed her tighter. " You DO have a say, even if I take away your words sometimes, your body says plenty, and when you make your decisions, I respect them." He mused, though he smiled to her.

" You aren't broken or mis-shapen to me Evie, every part of you is perfect in my eyes, you simply need to accept that for yourself." He mused as he gave her a final squeeze and moving back he smacked her ass. " In you go." He prompted with a grin on his lips.

Evie clenched her hand as he mentioned that she wasn't broken or mis-shapen to him. She knew that he had seen her hand and that he didn't care. It made her feel slightly better about herself, but she still felt self conscious about herself from time to time.

"You might be a little biased." Evie murmured, squealing as he slapped her ass and she skittered into the shower to start their day.

He knew that she had her own opinions, which was great, but when those thoughts threatened to destroy her, well Damian proved time and again to be a 'rock' for her. Even as she said that though he nodded. " Oh I never claimed to not be biased, but it's the truth." He mused.

As she squealed though he grinned and followed her in, though he took the cloth and began to wash her, she knowing he enjoyed spoiling her and taking care of her, and besides, his touch always seemed to drive her into 'slut mode' of wanting more of his touch, which he was never against!

Evie stood patiently while he cleaned her body with a cloth, the soapy suds tickling her skin as he made sure not to miss an inch. It was nice to be taken care of with no expectations in return. She supposed that's what made a good partnership. Give and take.

"I was thinking...maybe the next time we get together...we might do something in the club." She murmured, looking up at him with those dark brown eyes, her dark curls spreading over her breasts as they became soaked. "Something in public?"

He smiled as he thoroughly tended to her, and even as they 'worked' together, he looked to her as she said that. " Oh?" he asked with a smile, though he moved her around and cleaned her back, ass and legs.

" Did you have anything that you've fantasized about?" He asked curiously, after all he wanted to learn more about her, about her desires and things that she had thought about before she had ever met him. He finished up though and smiled as he handed the cloth over, letting her return the 'favor' to him.

Evie suddenly felt her cheeks burn as he asked her to go into detail as the cloth was suddenly pressed into her hands. She looked down at the dark cloth for a moment, struggling to put into words what she wanted from him. She had never thought to confess her deepest secrets to him or to anyone.

"Well..." She said as she started to scrub his chest and arms. "I've always wondered what it would feel like to be bound in public. Blindfolded. Maybe...spanked?"

She glanced up into his eyes, wondering just what he thought about her little confession.

He looked to her as her cheeks burned, and yet even as she looked at the cloth, he let her think over what he had asked.

As she moved to work on cleaning him though he smiled thoughtfully, though as she said that he nodded. " you have come a long way from fearing being spanked, to liking it." He admitted with a smile, he looking to her with nothing but accepting eyes.

" Anything else in that lusty mind of yours?" He asked with a smirk.

Back