Starting Anew, Seeing a New World (Closed)

"Maybe I want to stay here and see what you have to offer. If I don't like it, we can go to the parlor." She murmured, knowing that whatever he did she would enjoy immensely. "After breakfast, of course. Not going to let you play until my belly is full."

She smiled easily with him, laughing just as ease. It amazed her that there was a man like Damian out there that actually cared for her. He wouldn't harm her. He would never lift a finger against her unless she gave her consent. She hoped that his relationship would be one that would last a long time. Forever might even be too short for her.

He smirked as she said that, but he nodded to her. " That's a very smart decision Evie." He mused, though even as she added that little part he had to laugh, it a rich and vibrant laughter, full of happiness.

Even as she smiled easily with him though he nodded to her. " After breakfast then." He mused as he gave her a soft squeeze, he grinning. " Until then, your lips are mine." He purred before he was kissing her again, his lips refusing to let hers away until the bell for the door would ring through.

Forever would never be long enough, but at least for now, they could focus on the here and now.

Evie gasped as she was pulled close yet again, his lips capturing her own until she melted. His kisses were completely addicting and she had no trouble letting him kiss her all he liked. She let out a soft moan as he mastered her with a simple squeeze of his arms and the touch of his lips against her own. It made her quake to her very core.

When the bell to the room rang, their lips parted and she was panting as if she had run a marathon. Her heart was hammering in her chest and she gave him a slow and lazy grin.

"Going to treat me to breakfast in bed?" She asked softly, that grin turning cheeky.

He loved her little gasps, her fruitless squirming, not to mention how she felt 'trapped' against him. She may think his kisses intoxicating, but he thought that her kisses were the most amazing thing in the world. As she was panting though when the kiss did finish, he looked to her as she almost seemed to have an intoxicated look to herself.

As she asked him that though he smirked slightly. " I suppose I can spoil you a bit more." He purred as he got up, and throwing a pair of pants on, he went to answer the door. Taking the trays of food he tipped the server well, before he came back with them. Setting them onto a table by the bed he lifted the lids and grinned.

" I think we have enough food." He purred with a gentle, kind, loving smile.

If there was one thing that Evie could do, it was eat heartily. Her mouth was already watering at the scents that reached her nose from the two plates that were on the tray. It didn't matter that she was sitting naked in the middle of the bed. She still held out her hands with a childlike glee shining in her eyes.

She sat her plate in her lap, taking a fork and knife that were offered and immediately cut into her meal. There was little talking as she savored every single bite of her French toast and eggs. A happy little hum issued from her lips every so often as well.

It was in her happiness that she forgot all about hiding her injured hand from Damian's gaze. In the light of the room, he could see the damage that had been done by her ex. The knuckles were red, the ring finger and middle finger still particularly swollen and angry. Her pinkie finger had a slight bend to it from healing just the slightest bit crooked. It was enough to make her feel self conscious about it most of the time, but she had been lucky to walk away from the relationship with a minor disfigurement.

Damian smiled when she had that little gleeful look on her face, and even as she held out her hands he handed her her plate easily, he moving to sit and eat his own as well. To him, being naked was natural, and it was nice to see that she was beginning to see that being in such a state wasn't a bad thing, but a normal one.

As she didn't talk much, neither did he. He drizzled syrup all over his pancakes and ate happily, though as he noticed her hand, it was the first real time that he had seen the damage caused. He didn't bring attention to it, nor did he even mention it, but it did bother him. Not that she was disfigured, but rather that someone would do such a thing to another.

BDSM wasn't about that kind of play, not to the point of hurting in a true manner... but he also understood that not everyone was as thoughtful of the way the world should work as he was. He let it go, as it wouldn't help anything, and instead simply kept eating, he having four big fluffy pancakes with bacon and eggs on the side. He polished it all off easily though, after the 'strenuous' weekend they had shared he was hungry!

Evie knew when he was watching her intently. His eyes practically burned into her skin as he looked her over in the quiet moment. She even glanced up at him after she had finished most of her breakfast, catching his gaze with her own. Their silence was comfortable and she gave him a tender smile as she finally placed her plate aside, wiped her lips and lay back to curl up against the fluffy pillows once more.

"Damian?" She asked him softly, her hand tucked under the pillow and out of his gaze yet again. "Did I do alright last night? I mean, I hope I didn't embarrass you at all."

It was all so new to her that she didn't know if she was doing well or not. She was like a thirsty flower craving the praise like water.

He didn't even realize really the intensity of his gaze, he simply knew how he felt when he looked at her, and how he wanted her to be by his side. As she finished up, he was still working on his pancakes happily.

When she said his name though he looked to her curiously, though taking a moment to finish his meal he moved and placed the plate onto the table before he regarded her. " You were amazing, and brought me nothing but pride." He replied matter of factly, he smiling to her.

" I am glad though, that you were finally able to let go and fully experience what I could do to you, you're nothing short but amazing Evie." He mused though he added. " How are you feeling about the events last night?" He always liked to know her feedback, it was important to him.

She actually blushed as he praised her for making him proud the night before. She gave him a smile, watching as he moved with a grace that nearly belied his strength. Muscle rippled under his skin. He was a work of art and she felt her fingers itch at the thought of drawing him.

"Last night? Well, I had fun." She murmured, laughing gently at the childish way that sounded. "I'm glad you pushed me to do it. Being with a woman was...interesting. I have to admit I'm a little jealous that she got fucked so thoroughly."

Honesty. She wanted to be honest with him in everything. It wouldn't matter when the contract she signed ended, she would still always be honest with him.

"I'm not so sure that I enjoy anal yet. Maybe with time...and lots of practice." She murmured.

He smiled at her blush, and even as she gave him that smile, he noticed that she seemed to eye him with just as much intensity as he did to her. Even as she blushed though he smirked to her comment about having fun. As she mentioned being with a woman though he smirked.

" Oh come now... you were fucked just as thoroughly... just in a different way." He replied matter of factly. He nodded though as she said that she wasn't sure about anal yet though, he smirking. " I know a certain someone who will want to practice plenty with you." He mused with a wink. He looked to her though and smiled slightly. " You know, I didn't have the smoothest of roads to get to this point in my life." He mused.

He didn't know why he brought that up, perhaps he wanted her to know that she wasn't alone in her struggles, that he did know some of her pain, just in a different way.

Evie smiled as he offered to give her all the practice she wanted until she was sure. Damian had the ability to make her laugh about things that made her nervous. It was a trait that she welcomed while she was learning the ropes, so to speak.

What he wait next had her stunned, however. She hadn't expected him to confess something so incredibly personal to her, but he was making sure that she knew that he had been in her shoes at some time or another. There was nothing that she could really say as they stared at one another. Instead, she pulled herself up onto her knees and wrapped her arms around his chest, pressing her cheek tightly against the thudding of his heart.

"Then I suppose that I picked the right person to fall in love with." She whispered softly, knowing that it was still so soon to be making that declaration.

It felt right to hug him, to trust him, to want to love him. There was little anyone else could do that would convince her otherwise.

He wanted her to know that he wasn't anything like the man who had hurt her before. He understood that she knew that, but he still felt the need to let her know that he understood where she came from. He would share more with her over time, but not just yet.

As she moved and wrapped her arms around his chest though he wrapped his own arms around her before he turned his head slightly and rested it slightly on the top of her head, he let out a soft sigh. She could feel his breath catch ever so slightly at her admission, but he relaxed slightly as he looked to her slowly.

" You know, it's a bit early in the relationship for that, though I have to admit I don't really want you to leave." He mused with a soft smile, he holding onto her, it the most natural thing in the world in his opinion.

"Well, perhaps in the week we'll be apart, absence will make the heart grow fonder." Evie suggested, lifting her head to gently press her lips against his own.

Her's was a gentle and innocent seducation. She wasnt really aware of the way her body pressed against his own. She simply knew that she wanted to show her affection to this wonderful man in any way possible.

"Besides, there's so many things you still have to teach me." She teased, pressing her forehead against his own.

He smiled gently, but he nodded to her as he rested his head with hers. " I am sure it will." he mused softly, though he smiled as he knew that she was the one for him. There were things that he wanted to accomplish during the time that she was away from him anyway, so it was a good thing that they WERE taking things one step at a time.

Even as they held onto one another, he smiled as she teased that. " That's true, we need to work on your confidence for sure." he mused as he gently pressed his forehead right back to hers, he let out a sigh though he added. " All right, you lay onto your belly, and I will get the things for the massage." He had a few oils, along with putting on some music and burning some incense, he was a romantic kind of guy, which seemed at odds with his powerful way of dominating her really.

He knew that she would obey anyway, mostly because she wanted what he offered freely to her.

"My confidence grows every day that I'm with you." She murmured as he pulled away and told her to lay on her belly.

Evie felt a little giddy at the thought of getting a good massage. Her bottom was sore, her back was sore. There were muscles she had never been aware that she had that were sore. She gladly slid across the soft sheets until she was on her belly, her head nestled on a soft, cushioned pillow.

He smirked as she said that, though nodded to her. " I can see it, and honestly, when I do it makes me happy." He admitted gently, though as she murmered and seemed quite content to do as she was told, he took a moment to admire the look of her nude form laying out on the sheet.

As he returned, he lit some incense which had the light scent of lavender, a scent he had always enjoyed for relaxing, along with putting on a CD with some ocean sounds mixed with light music, he smiled as he opened the bedside table and taking out a silken blindfold, he smiled to her. " Lift your head for a moment." He gently slipping the blindfold onto her before he let her rest her head back down. Within a moment she could feel the oil warmed by his hands being drizzled onto her skin, before he was working it into her neck and shoulders, he having a firm, yet soft touch, belying the strength he COULD use, she was safe within his 'grasp'.

Evie lifted her head off the pillow when he asked. Her eyes automatically opened when the silk blindfold was placed over her head.

"Can't we do one thing where a blindfold isn't involved?" She asked him, chuckling softly as she felt the warm oil on her bare skin.

She let out a soft moan as his strong fingers worked her neck and shoulders. He was working the hard knots and tension, her body melting under his touch almost immediately.

He laughed as she said that, though he shrugged. " I can't help it if you respond so well to being blindfolded." He teased, though he added. " besides, I haven't done anything too terrible to you, have I?" he purred playfully.

As she let ouf that soft moan though he worked patiently at the tension, releasing it even as she melted under his touch, and even as she was melting beneath his attention he worked on her shoulders until they were fully relaxed before he worked down her back slowly, patiently taking the time to release each knot.

Minutes passed quietly, he working as he listened to her gasps, moans and groans, his eyes focusing on what his hands were working on, namely her relaxation.

"Well, not yet." Evie teased him back, a low moan escaping her lips as his thumbs pressed hard against her tense muscles.

It wasn't long before she felt herself drifting between awake and asleep. He certainly did know how to use his hands and he had been right that it was better than going to a parlor. It was a strange sensation to give up her control to someone else completely, but it felt so incredibly right with Damian. He didn't mistreat her. He focused on her. Everything was for her, even when he was seeking out his own pleasure.

He smirked, but kept working on her. " Not ever." He mused softly, and he meant it. He would never do anything that would break the fragile trust that she had placed in him. He could feel how she was slowly sinking into that state of mental relaxation between wakefulness as well as sleepfulness, and even as he did focus on her, he worked on her arms, she feeling how when he would finish with one he would slip her wrist into a leather cuff and attach it to a tether, she slowly becoming bound lightly as he worked down over her back before he was working on her firm upturned ass.

He could feel how she trusted in him, and the thrill of pride that ran through him was incredible, but even as he kept working on her he grinned as he drizzled more oil onto her and worked on her firm ass, releasing the sore tired muscles there.

Evie gasped as she felt one wrist and then the other placed in secure cuffs, her hands pulled towards the headboard. How he could so effortlessly bind her she would never know or understand. She trusted him completely even though her cheek lifted off the pillow and blindly looked towards where the tether kept her bound.

She let out a soft whimper as he focused on her bottom, the warm oil making her squirm as his strong hands worked on her sore muscles. She felt herself tense slightly, that tiny stab of fear making her hold her breath to see what he would do next.

He smirked as she gasped, though as she lifted her head, he gently pressed it back down. " Shh, you knew I would bind you." He mused, though even as she let out that soft whimper, he grinned as she let herself submit to the sensations that she was feeling.

As she tensed ever so slightly, he frowned ever so slightly. " shh, you're safe." he purred to her body, though as he worked on the muscles he moved down to her thighs and legs next, his hands parting her legs widely and when he finished each leg she was finally laying on her belly, legs apread, arms stretched above her head.

His fingers began to slide up her calves and thighs before he was going back down. Each time he got closer and closer to her pussy, all the while not quite touching it... making her wait, making the torment even better with each passing moment.

She was trying so hard to relax and simply enjoy the moment for what it was. She loved the attention that he was giving her, but something in her brain railed against being blinded and bound. When he told her that she was safe, she latched into those words and held on for dear life. She needed to believe that so bad.

Evie let out a whimper each time his fingers trailed up her legs. She couldn't help squirming, panting as she wriggled in her bonds. Soon, she was on her knees, her bottom wiggling at him in the most alluring way as she struggled to get away from his fingers before she embarrassed herself.

Each new situation she was 'put into' was a chance for her to explore more of herself, to push herself beyond what she thought that she could do. Being blinded and bound, she could feel how he had given her slack as well, so even as she whimpered and squirmed, he smiled as she was panting.

As she was pushing herself up onto her knees and wriggled her bottom at him, he groaned at the sight, though as she was trying so desperately to 'get away', he moved over her and whispered to her. " There is no escaping me." He purred, though as he said that his thick and now very hardened cock rubbed alongside her slit.

" besides, you don't really want to get away do you?" He purred with a smirk, his cock bumping her clit as he loomed over her, she knowing he was right there, ready to enter her again, she knowing that he would as well when she admitted the truth.

"Damian, please." She murmured with a helpless tone as his strong hands took hold of her hips and he pressed so intimately against her.

There was no fear in her voice and no demands. It was simply a pretty little plea from a woman that desperately needed him.

Back