Starting Anew, Seeing a New World (Closed)

The muscles of her belly clenched hard as he pressed the vibrating wand against her swollen clit and guided the wand back to her g-spot. She let out a cry, body struggling against her bonds as he told her that she would cum and often. She was nearly frantic as she struggled against what he was doing, her dark eyes staring into his clear and calm gaze.

"Please let me." She found herself whispering, trembling right in the brink as she waited for the permission that she needed. "Please. Please..."

He rather enjoyed watching the muscles of her stomach clench as he pressed both toys back into position, and even as she was struggling beautifully, the sight of her turning him on even more.

He watched her with his calm gaze, and even as she begged for it, he nodded to her. " Cum for me. Cum now slut." He demanded, his press of the hitachi flicking the wand up to high as he reached out and held her by her neck.

" Cum now!" He demanded, 'making' her cum for him!

Evie gulped as Damian's strong, large hand held her throat. She let out a whimper as he gave her permission and turned the wand and vibrator on high. Within moments she was crying out with her pleasure, her hips jumping against the vibe as an orgasm ripped through her. She saw stars behind her tightly clenched eyes, small mews issuing from her lips with each pulse of pleasure that raced up her spine.

He held her up, not willing to allow her to relax, her jumping muscles causing the clamps to yank and torment her nipples, all the while the hitachi hammered her clit with amazingly intense pleasure. Damian was unwilling to stop until she came, and so he kept the wand right where it was.

As she mewed and groaned through her pleasure, he 'forced' her to keep going, the pleasure not stopping even as she came, both toys pushing her orgasm to it's highest peak before he pulled the hitachi away and slid the wand from her pussy as well.

Cupping her cunt though he looked to her. " Does my slut understand her place?" He asked with a soft smile.

"Yes, sir." She whimpered, her body still twitching and moving as he pulled the vibrations free and cupped her pussy with his broad hand. "I'm yours. My pleasure is at your beck and call."

Evie felt as if she had run a marathon as he supported her while making sure that she was still alright. He wouldnt harm her. He had shown that in his every motion and movement since she had first met him.

He nodded as she said that, her cum coating his fingers as he cupped her overly sensitive pussy right then, and he smiled. " Good, then the punishment will have taught you what?" He asked easily as he ground his palm against her outer lips, her pussy being stimulated still.

He wouldn't harm her and she knew it, but his other hand still held her throat, such a position of authority yet of trust on her part as well even as he awaited her response. He curled his fingers though on her pussy scraping the inner slit of her entrance, as though he might enter her with his thick strong fingers at any moment.

"That you are my master and I have to trust you, sir." She whimpered, her hips flexing ever so slightly over the thick fingers that were still tracing along her wet skin. "And I need to obey your orders and commands."

She swallowed hard, the feel of his hand on her throat secretly thrilling. He had power but he was incredibly gentle. He knew her limits and he knew her fears. He was pushing her towards breaking through those walls and barriers she had carefully constructed around herself.

He looked into her eyes and nodded to her with a smile. " That, and if you feel the need to cum, you will beg your master like the good little cum slut that you are." He reminded her. After all cumming without permission had been how she had 'gotten in trouble' to begin with.

As her hips flexed though he felt her swollen slick lips, before he pulled his hand away from her pussy leaving her in fire and need. Taking both clamps in one hand each, he released both, allowing her nipples to 'rest' but also causing them to burn with pain as the blood rushed through them, he pushing her over onto her side before she could feel him working the ropes off her legs though he left the one's on her arms.

" Up you get." He directed, watching her struggle to get standing only turned him on, though the next part of the evening would only push her lusts and pleasures even further!

Evidence whimpered as he pulled his hand away, working to take her clamps off. She let out a low hiss as blood returned and her nipples throbbed with pain and pleasure. They were engorged, nearly begging for something soothing as Damian pushed of over onto her side.

She was squirming as he untied her legs, leaving her arms still bound. She struggled to get onto her feet, stumbling a few times before she finally stood in front of him. Her body was sore and would be sore in the morning. She knew, however, that this evening was far from over.

"What are we doing now, sir?" She asked him, her fingers idly clenching behind her back as she tried to figure out what Damian had up his sleeve.

He listened to her whimper, and even as she let out that hiss, he smiled to her. " I told you that you would be leaving me sore and remembering this night for a few days." He remarked with a wink, but even as she was squirming, he smacked her firm ass soundly. " Hold still." He demanded with a tone that broached no argument.

Even as she managed to get up though he looked to her. " Now, we are going into the bedroom." He replied matter of factly, and turning, he strode right through. As they entered though she could see that he had arranged quite a few large mirrors on the walls and around the bed, creating a visible point of focus. Taking her to the bed however, he pushed her onto her front, bending her over the bed as he took a leather strap and connected it over her neck, making it almost impossible for her to pull her head free, though allowing her to turn and look. No matter where she looked she would see herself.

Damian lined himself up behind her though and taking a hold of her hips in his firm hands, he suddenly was inside her, his cock piercing her brutally quickly, her recent orgasm making the entrance painless as he released her hips once he was in and instead lifted his hand and smacked her upturned ass.

" Take it Evie." He demanded, nothing of what he was doing was more than what she inside herself knew she could handle, yet Damian was happily taking her there!

Everly had no idea when he had found the time to set up all the mirrors, but she was impressed. She was still looking around as she found herself thrown on the bed, her sore nipples rubbing against the sheets as Damian worked quickly behind Her. She let out a whimper as he placed a leather strap around her throat, her head lifted so that she was forced to stare at her own reflection.

Without warning, he thrust into her. His fingers gripped her hips roughly as he fucked her hard. The sharp sting of his hand on her bottom had her crying out, clenching around him as she saw the stark pleasure written on her own face. She blushed crimson, whimpering loudly as Damian mastered her completely.

"Damian!" She cried out, her hips bucking as his thick cock stretched her to her limit and beyond.

He had left instructions for the lovely woman who had watched her being mastered the other night, which was how such intensive preparations had been completed. Even as she was looking around though he pushed her right down, the silken sheets soothing her sore nipples.

As she was crying out and clenching around him though he looked right back to her. " There's no escape. No matter where you look, you will see yourself." He replied with a grin, though even as he said that he lifted his hand and spanked her upturned ass again, it soon turning a lovely shade of red.

" That's it, take my cock." He grumbled as he fucked her brutally and just as she wanted. She was going to be one tired woman in the morning, of that there was no doubt!

She clenched her eyes shut against his constant attentions, a cry leaving her lips as he slapped her ass and she opened her dark eyes once more. All she could see was her lips o'ed, pleasure written on her face, and Damian's hard body behind her own. It was both heaven and hell, she thought to herself as a long crack issued in the room as he slapped her sore bottom one more time.

"Damian, please. Oh God!" She would have buried her face in the sheets if she could, her body rigid as she struggled with what he was giving her. "Please let me cum."

She had no idea if she could cum again, but her body was telling her that she was very close. If she didn't ask, she would find herself punished again.

He smacked her ass every time that she tried to hide from the pleasure or the sight of herself. She had mentioned how he usually removed her sight from her when he mastered her, so this was a great opportunity in his eyes to take it to the other extreme and push her through into sensory overload.

As she begged him though he loved how rigid she was. " Cum for me Evie, cum all you like. You have permission to cum all night long from here on out." He replied, though as he was pounding into her she could see him pick up a bottle of lubing oil and prying apart her ass cheeks, he drizzled it into the cleft before she felt him rubbing the rim of her ass, she knowing from his words that he was going to be fucking her there as well tonight, so he was priming her for the next part.

Evie soon learned to keep her eyes on the mirrors at all times. Her bottom was red by the time she learned that lesson. Damian's words washed over her, giving her free reign to find her pleasure as she wished. She did so quickly, crying out with pleasure and surprise as he dribbled oil along her tight hole as her pussy clenched greedily around his thrusting cock.

Oh by the time she learned, her upturned bottom was very red, but even as she kept her eyes on what she was experiencing though he grinned. " I told you, before you left me tonight you would be used in every hole." He reminded her, and even as her pussy greedily clenched at him, he groaned. " You will cum my slut." he growled, knowing she enjoyed the dirty talk.

" Your pussy feels so good, gripping my cock, I know you're going to cum all over my cock like the cum slut you are." He was soon pressing a finger into her ass, working the lube right into her as he picked up the power of his thrusts, owning her pussy towards an orgasm whether she thought she could or not!

Evie whimpered hotly as he called her a slut. She certainly looked like one, she thought to herself as her dark eyes tool in her reflection in the mirror. She bucked against Damian, crying out as he pressed his finger deeply into her bottom.

"Damian!" She nearly screamed as she came, clenched wetly around his cock.

Her eyes did close then, tightly against the pleasure that was threatening to bust from her body. She couldn't watcb herself cum. She couldn't make her eyes open as it felt like her soul was being ripped from her very chest.

He grinned as she whimpered hotly, the breathless sound truly was music to his ears, and even as her eyes were wild, lost within the pleasure of it all, he kept his finger deeply embedded inside her ass as she came beautifully.

He grunted harshly, the pulsing of her pussy felt truly amazing, and even as her eyes closed, he smoothly slid his cock out of her pussy even as it was spasming, and using both hands he pried her ass fully open, she so exposed as his finger slid out, only to be replaced by the smooth constant pressure of his cock.

He didn't ram into her, but he was persistent, 'making' her take his cock deeply into her hot tight ass even as she was still orgasming in her pussy, he not giving her any form of break.

Her entire body tensed as he pressed his cock into her ass. Evie let out a groan which turned into a frightened whimper as he slowly worked his thick length into Her body. Her fingers clenched tightly, her eyes finding his in the mirror and holding his gaze for comfort. He was gentle. He wouldn't hurt her. She had to remember that.

"Slow!" She cried, dancing from foot to foot as she struggled to accept this situation gracefully. "Slow, please."

He smiled softly, though he looked to the mirror where he knew her gaze would return to. " We are going slow... can you not feel it?" He was persistent, but his words rung true, he was going slowly, pressing his cock into her tight little ass slowly. There was plenty of lube not to mention he was drizzling more PLUS her own natural cum was lubing as well, so there was no true resistance.

" Let go, become my slut, take your masters cock." He purred as he continued just as he was, not relenting on her, her body 'having' to take his cock into her ass, she being utterly owned by her loving handsome master Damian!

Everly wanted to bury her head in the sheets, to hide from the burning haze of her master as he soothed her. He was going slow and asking her to give herself over to him. She let out a long, low whimper as she forced herself to relax and allow him to fuck her with abandon.

His gaze silently demanded that she not hide, that she was there to remain open to him. It wasn't the heaviest of bondage positions, but such vulnerability, such open erotic abandon was just as powerful as had he tied her up with different ties and utilized different tactics. This in it's own way forced her to face that Damian accepted her in every way, and wanted her in every way.

As she let out that long whimper though he smiled. " That's it, give yourself completely to me." Finally though he was completely inside her tight tightly stretched ass, and resting there but a moment he smoothed his hands over her back. " Good girl." He praised before he pulled back only to thrust in again, fucking her ass smoothly, decisive thrusting filling her tightly filled backside as he reached beneath her and rubbed her throbbing clit, owning her utterly.

He was praising her and incredibly gentle as she finally relaxed in his bondage and let herself go. It wasn't painful and she whimpered as he took her in long, slow smooth strokes. Her body was heating up again, her eyes watching his muscled body bunch and ripple in the mirror. He was so incredibly handsome.

"Oh!" She cried out as his fingers snaked to her clit again, stroking the little bud until she was shivering. "Yes..."

Damian could see how her body slowly succumbed to the situation that it found itself in, and even as she whimpered, his gaze met with hers in an intense silent exchange of pleasure and erotisism. Even as she whimpered as he took her, his body worked hard to stay in a controlled state, even as his hips began a more powerful thrusting rhythm which had her entire frame shaking with the force.

As she cried out though he grinned. " That's it, take your master." He grumbled as he rubbed and flicked her clit even as he owned her tight backside. his other hand was smoothing over her back until he was holding her hair in his hand, holding her gaze steady in that captured exchange as he grunted.

" Your ass is so tight..." He growled as he began to speed up, fucking her ass with long swift powerful thrusts!

The bed was shaking beneath her. Her body was shaking. She let out a cry as he picked up his pace, his strong fingers tangling in her curls to hold her head where she was looking right at the scene in front of her. Her fingers clenched tightly, knuckles turning white as she struggled to process everything that was happening to her.

She let out a soft mew, her hips bucking as she came again for him. Her hot honey coated his fingers, dripping onto the sheets beneath them. She was floating. Her mind was hazy, the sounds coming from Her lips were freely flowing and she whimpered at the intensity of the moment.

Back