Star Trek: The New Frontiers OOC

((I'm pasting this all over my OOC threads and stuff, so don't bother reading on if you've already read. Thanks.))

Hey guys... I don't believe i'm just now getting to this, but for the past week or so I've been battling a chest infection, the flu and god knows what else. I've spent the last couple of days hacking my lungs up and generally not getting out of bed. So... I haven't been posting. I thought I'd already let everyone know - but i couldn't find post by me here at all. So sorry!

Anyway, I'll be back when I get better, promise :D

Hope you get better soon Wolfsister. Being sick is no fun.

I'm sad to say that there's been yet another delay. My comp's gone faulty and needs a service, so I won't be around for the next week or so. Sorry! Public comps hate Lit. LOL.

Hope to see you soon *waves*

What kind of Character do u need? im versatile in what i do...Pilot? Handyman? Flirtacious Rogue? or just plan old Grouchy Klingons :p

Seriously though....whats your pleasure.....(grins):D

What kind of Character do u need? im versatile in what i do...Pilot? Handyman? Flirtacious Rogue? or just plan old Grouchy Klingons :p

Seriously though....whats your pleasure.....(grins):D

You should have a PM in your inbox.

Let bring on the Horny and Gorgeous Red Headed Bajoran.
Do you want the FULL detail of her history or a short story....

Let bring on the Horny and Gorgeous Red Headed Bajoran.
Do you want the FULL detail of her history or a short story....

Just look at the bios on the first couple of pages. As long as you have the basic info down, but have a good idea in your mind of her history that's fine with me.

everyone please post... something.. even waking up and looking around before you go back to sleep. Something to tell us you are in this game.

I am so sorry guys, I know i've not been around for a long while now.

I've been ultra busy! And it doesn't look like I'm going to slow down any time soon. So unfortunately I have to pull out of this story (I'm pulling out of others too). I am so sorry guys, but my character wasn't really an important one anyways.

Have fun guys and hopefully I'll be able to keep reading up at least.

Sorry to hear that Wolf. Hope things get better for you soon.

For everyone still with us. Please take note that at the end of the last JP that Var and I did, the Captain had T'ker inform the crew about the things they needed to know when dealing with members of the Eldarian race.

Please feel free to assume this was done so you can intergrate that new info into you post. The reason we're doing this, is essentially to remove any past PCs that haven't interacted in a long while. And thus will be able to just work with the crew that we do have on hand.

Senior staff is basicly all the player character, in case of some of you were wondering. I only add this because I've been in games where people don't report to their meetings because they were just lieutenants and didn't realize that they are department heads which means senior staff.

Last edited:
Back