USS Victory (Star Trek universe) - OOC Thread - Open Discussions/Positions/Bios

MsBellaNova

Virgin
Basic idea, more to be worked out as we build our crew.

So, let's get into it!

Timeline: DS9? Could change to a different timeline.
Open Positions

• Captain - Kari Marcus (Human)
  • Commander (First Officer)
  • Lt. Commander (Helm/Security)
  • Commander (Medical/Science)
  • Lt. Karn (Engineering/Transporter Chief)

So, yes, the crew is small, for now. As we get into discussion about everything, more positions will be added as well as Bio Format.

Remember, anything can change depending on what we agree on and talk about. So, again, let's get this started.

Last edited:
Honestly I don't know much about star trek but I'd be interested in joining this. I've only really watched some of the episodes in the next generation series and all of its movies and most of voyager. I'd probably wanna be Lt. Commander if I join.

Honestly I don't know much about star trek but I'd be interested in joining this. I've only really watched some of the episodes in the next generation series and all of its movies and most of voyager. I'd probably wanna be Lt. Commander if I join.

Sure, but Lt Commander of what?

Always wanted to be a Starfleet Engineer. I could do the tech stuff easily.

Or a Klingon!
http://images2.fanpop.com/images/quiz/264000/264944_1248598613411_500_280.jpg

Any thought/hope of a Mirror universe?

Qapla'

Love me some Klingons! I like the mirror universe idea, I will have to give that some thought! Thanks!

Pencil in my name for the Lt Cmdr for Security.

We red shirts love to die :D

lol, gotcha, thanks!
Scotty was a red shirt!

True; but he was also part of the command team so that didn't count-at least in my eyes ;)

Karn son of Toth, by orders of Chancellor Gowron, came aboard the Victory to oversee modifications to the ship power systems, to circumvent the Breen dampening device during the Dominion Wars. As one of the last Federation ships to be modified, Karn was still aboard during the final drive on Cardassia Prime. Assuming command of Engineering during the battle, Karn has overseen repairs and refit. Chancellor Martok has given permission for him to remain with the Federation on loan. He retains his rank as a Lieutenant in the Imperial Klingon service.

Just rambling thoughts.

I was thinking security but I'll do helm since tertius wants security

Uhm I did say pencil in my name, that means that if you want the position it is yours

OK, let me know who wants what.

The flaw in your logic is that Scotty was awesome and had the best accent evah!!

Tru dat!

Karn son of Toth, by orders of Chancellor Gowron, came aboard the Victory to oversee modifications to the ship power systems, to circumvent the Breen dampening device during the Dominion Wars. As one of the last Federation ships to be modified, Karn was still aboard during the final drive on Cardassia Prime. Assuming command of Engineering during the battle, Karn has overseen repairs and refit. Chancellor Martok has given permission for him to remain with the Federation on loan. He retains his rank as a Lieutenant in the Imperial Klingon service.

Just rambling thoughts.

Love it!

Paget_Brewster_52791.jpg

Captain Kari Marcus
Species: Human

This is Captain Marcus' first time in command. For 4 years prior, she was the XO of the USS Britannia before her promotion as Captain.

<<to be continued later. It's late and I'm exhausted, lol>>

I am stretched SO thin right now but I LOVE STAR TREK!!!!

If you can't find anyone else by launch, I will be happy to be your XO.

Vulcan raised, human born Varner Shen.
Race/ethnicity; Half Chinese, half German, parents were North Americans.

Varner was born with exceptional empathic abilities for a human and when his parents died in an orbital accident, he was adopted by a Vulcan scientist, a healer from the Science Academy. He taught Varner to control and suppress his gifts, to protect himself from the cruelties of the very dangerous universe around him.

Varner left Vulcan and Joined Starfleet academy just in time to experience the Dominion War, where he learned that being a vulcan trained empath can make a person one hell of a deadly weapon, if they are willing to embrace pain.

Varner holds a Doctorate in Xenopsychology and two masters degrees in Group Sociology and Galactic History. He is a tactical genius, though his strategic grasp is limited. He is a master marksman and has been trained in the traditional martial arts of both his birth planet, and his adopted world.

Back