SRP Writer's Profiles: An idea shamelessly purloined from another forum.

Age: Usually early to mid 20's, but can also play something a little older than that. Maximum age I'd play would be around 50.

Orientation: Anything from straight, bi to pan. Personally I am pansexual though.

Power Exchange: I mostly play submissive characters. Sometimes they are more resistant than other times. Can play both the more bratty, rebellious submissive or the more well behaved submissive. I do love all things D/s!

Race: I'm white myself and usually play white characters. Do enjoy writing with characters of other skin tones!

Bodytype: Anything from slender, toned and fit to curvy, thick and lots of size to love! Usually I would end up playing a character who would be thick around the hips and thighs, with a well developed chest and a bubbly backside.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I'm someone that doesn't mind any type of fantasy species at all. I'm happy with human character, but also with all kinds of fantasy races and the likes.

Settings: Anything from history to modern to future. Often in a modern slice of life sorta setting, but can also gladly play in futuristic or historic or medieval settings! With historic/medieval I often end up in more fantasy like worlds similar to the likes of Game of Thrones, The Witcher or Lord of the Rings.

Likes/kinks: Too many to count really. I am very open minded as it is and with online roleplays I really don't limit myself a lot. Nearly anything is possible depending on the situation! I enjoy writing my roleplays in the sense of us not having discussed every single kink beforehand and letting the characters find things out organically and developing their sexual dynamic naturally.

Limits: Now to get to my few limits - Minors, vomit, gore, excessive violence/blood and probably some things I might be forgetting right now.

Availability: Rather sporadic. Most of the times I would at least get out one reply a day, sometimes more than that. I personally don't mind replies taking a while, the real world always comes first be it work, hobbies, or anything else. This is merely an enjoyable hobby!

Orientation: Heterosexual

Power Exchange: Very, very, rarely I'll play as a sub. Otherwise, I'm not the least bit interested in it.

Race: Any, though will usually play Latina

Bodytype: Short and curvy

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Would be open with any, though furries are a definite no.

Settings: I usually play with contemporary settings, though I would love to try a fantasy or Sci-fi sort of settings.

Likes/kinks: Off the top of my head, incest, cheating, romance, consensual, risk of pregnancy. Well-thought-out responses whether they are a single sentence or 5 paragraphs, I like to get in the head of my character.

I'm content with both 1st or 3rd person.

Hard limits: Controlling my character, bathroom stuff, most anal, BDSM sort of things, non-consensual (though depending on the plot dub-consensual may be okay), violence, including anything like slapping, pulling hair, etc.

Availability: A couple times a week. I've been limiting my internet time so I usually, keep myself off a few days a week. Would prefer to rp over PMs or email.

Last edited:
Sexual Role Play for me is a chance to explore many of my fantasies that I haven’t yet acted out in real life, or am too scared to try for real. Sometimes I might want to RP an idea before trying it for real, to get a sense of how a partner might respond. So here’s a bit about my RPs:

Gender I’m only interested in playing female roles

Age My character will be under 25

Orientation I’m bisexual, but do have a passion for pretty cocks (they don’t have to be huge) and lots of cum

Power Exchange As my name suggests, I’m submissive, and don’t do Dominant very well. I do sometimes try and Top from the Bottom, though

Race I generally play myself, white English, but my partners can be any ethnic group

Body Type My character will be a slim white brunette of medium height with a modest bust, flat tummy and nice bum and legs

Alternative Species/ Fantacy races / Furries / Mutations I don’t do these usually

Settings I’m open to suggestions

Likes / Kinks I like our stories to be believable, and enjoy the build-up and development of sexual tension. I’m very happy to discuss pace etc with co-writers through PM as our narrative unfolds. Occasional posting of pictures in the story can be fun. In RP I have a few kinks and fetishes, especially being exhibited. Light bondage, watersports, outdoor, public, flashing, blackmail, incest are all options. If your kinks aren’t on my Hard Limits list, you can always ask me.

Dislikes My turn-offs include partners writing my actions or reactions for me. One of the best things about creating stories through RP is the way a partner can introduce surprising, unexpected twists. If you need to know how I'll react to something, just ask in PM. I also dislike posts that are difficult to understand, or that leave my writing with nowhere to go, that don’t move the narrative along. I do prefer good spelling, punctuation and grammar, but hey, we all make mistakes.

Hard Limits No violence, poo, pain, mutilation

Availability I should be able to post a few times a week, sometimes more frequently.

Miscellaneous If you like any of my previous RPs and want to write with me, just drop me a PM. If I’ve stopped writing a RP, its usually because I’m stuck for ideas / inspiration.

Stories
tn_14.jpg
What a lovely (little) photo; you’re very desirable andrea 😍

Gender: Non-Binary but will play any gender or both, whether they are cis or trans. [My personal pronouns are he/him and they/them]

Orientation: Pansexual. Anything at all.

Power Exchange: Switch - almost anything goes.

Race: I am Asian but can play any race or just leave race out of it.

Bodytype: Anything except for obese / very unhealthy bodies. Definitely do like unconventional types.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Just as long as they're fairly human looking.

Settings: Modern/Alternate History Modern or Sci-Fi. Maybe Fantasy.

Likes/kinks:

Anal.
Blowjobs/Face Fucking.
General Dom/Sub.
Light Pain.
Handcuffs.
Exhibition/Voyeur.
Clothed Sex.
Rough Sex.
Romance.
Strangers.
Non-Penetrative Sex.
Multiple Partners/Gang Bang/Orgy.
Exclusive Partner/Monogamy.
Cheating.
Dildos/Vibrators.
Strap-Ons/Pegging.
Fucking Machines.
Huge Dildos. (Especially Anal)
Crossdressing/Gender Non-Conforming [No humiliation/degradation. Females also very welcome. Love Butch Gals.]
Gender/Genital Shifting. [Mostly free transformations both ways by shapeshifting races.]
Rape/Non-Con.

Probably a lot more.

Hard limits:
Pregnancy/Pregnancy Risk.
Closely related Incest.
Beastiality/Furry.
Blood.
Toilet Play.
Age Play.
Full On Sexual Slavery [if it's a rp and you can say no, fine].
Full Body Encasement/Restriction/Immobilisation.
Sexual Face Coverings. [ski mask to conceal identity - yes. hooded kidnap victim - yes. BDSM mask - no.]
Weird transformations.

Availability: It depends, if I am free I could reply the same day or multiple times a day, or we could go once a week. Feel free to contact me any time!

Last edited:
Gender: Non-Binary but will play any gender or both, whether they are cis or trans. [My personal pronouns are he/him and they/them]

Orientation: Pansexual. Anything at all.

Power Exchange: Switch - almost anything goes.

Race: I am Asian but can play any race or just leave race out of it.

Bodytype: Anything except for obese / very unhealthy bodies. Definitely do like unconventional types.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Just as long as they're fairly human looking.

Settings: Modern/Alternate History Modern or Sci-Fi. Maybe Fantasy.

Likes/kinks:

Anal.
Blowjobs/Face Fucking.
General Dom/Sub.
Light Pain.
Handcuffs.
Exhibition/Voyeur.
Clothed Sex.
Rough Sex.
Romance.
Strangers.
Non-Penetrative Sex.
Multiple Partners/Gang Bang/Orgy.
Exclusive Partner/Monogamy.
Cheating.
Dildos/Vibrators.
Strap-Ons/Pegging.
Fucking Machines.
Huge Dildos. (Especially Anal)
Crossdressing/Gender Non-Conforming [No humiliation/degradation. Females also very welcome. Love Butch Gals.]
Gender/Genital Shifting. [Mostly free transformations both ways by shapeshifting races.]
Rape/Non-Con.

Probably a lot more.

Hard limits:
Pregnancy/Pregnancy Risk.
Closely related Incest.
Beastiality/Furry.
Blood.
Toilet Play.
Age Play.
Full On Sexual Slavery [if it's a rp and you can say no, fine].
Full Body Encasement/Restriction/Immobilisation.
Sexual Face Coverings. [ski mask to conceal identity - yes. hooded kidnap victim - yes. BDSM mask - no.]
Weird transformations.

Availability: It depends, if I am free I could reply the same day or multiple times a day, or we could go once a week. Feel free to contact me any time!
I feel your profile might be on par for what I'm actually looking for in an RP Partner. Let us DM one another. :)

Orientation: Heterosexual.

Power Exchange: I think I might be a power bottom?

Race: I'm white. I will play with any race and on request will play as any race

Bodytype: I prefer to play voluptuous.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I never have, but I could.

Settings: Any, but if it isn't contemporary, there should be a reason.

Likes/kinks: Ultra-casual Blowjobs, Down-sexing, Cumplay, Displayed, Dolled-up for him, Romance, Strangers, Outercourse, Multiple Partners/Gang Bang/Orgy, Humiliation, dub-con, Big Cocks, Big Tits, Big Asses, etc.

Hard limits: Pregnancy, Incest. Beastiality, Scat, Formal BDSM

Availability: Several times a week for long posts, with some exceptions.

Writing: A few paragraphs is the sweet spot. Less, and I don't feel like there's anything going on. More and it becomes a struggle to respect that this is a collaboration.

Last edited:
Gender: I am a male and prefer playing male. However, I have been known to play strong female roles too.

Age: 18 to 99 (My preference is 30 - 50 year range though)

Orientation: I am heterosexual and tend to play heterosexual. I will dominate men from time to time, so long as it is not sexual.

Race: As long as I have enough information on the race or species, I can play pretty much anything.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I have played Elves, fae, tentacle creatures, dragons, werewolves and vampires. I draw the line at platypus because they just freak me out.

Power exchange: For 10 years, I was a real life Master of a real life slave and played in a real life Dungeon with lots of other real life-stylers. For me, this isn't just stuff you write down in an email. I write from an experience that is not very common.

Body Type: Can play the character of any body types. (I am 6’5’’ and beefy).

Settings: Literally any kind of setting you can conjure up... test me on it.

Kinks/Likes: I really have a LOT on that list, too many to really count. It is easier to lay out what I have limits about that this one. If you are in doubt that I might write about it, check with me and I will let you know. I can write as light or as dark needed.

Hard limits: Kids, Bestiality, Pee, Poo, blood, Snuff,

Availability: I am on pretty regularly throughout the day and on weekends. I enjoy writing and Lit has given me the forum in which I get to write from.

Writing: I give what i get. If you give me a paragraph 12 times a day, I give a paragraph 12 times a day. If you give me a novel once a week, you can expect a novel back to you. My preference though is a minimum of 300 words. It's not a deal breaker, but I like to get material that I can work with.

Age: I'm early thirties. All characters should be above the age of eighteen, zero exceptions on this.

Orientation: I'm demi-sexual (I don't care what you're working with in your pants until I get to know you, then I don't care because I like you for your personality). I have no limit on the sexual orientation of my characters.

Power Exchange: I am a bratty submissive, my female characters can be across the board from demure to dominant toward men and women. My male characters tend to be very dominant, but I can and have played submissive men.

Race: I'm multi-racial myself. I no preference on the race of character I play, I welcome changes.

Bodytype: Again, very open minded. I like my characters to assume realistic appearances, as such are beautiful in their own ways and may come with flaws.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Bring it on.

Settings: I am a fan of all things fantasy, dystopian/apocalyptic, steam-punk, sci-fi, and horror... you can pretty much paint any kind of scene in these world settings and I'll be there. Having began my roleplaying journey in medieval fantasy I always have an inclination toward more mythical world settings. I prefer especially to be in a world outside of our own, I like to get out of my head. My least favorite genre with no frills or magical touches would be the “slice of life” genre. I get bored of that so quickly, so if you're looking for someone to write the run of the mill 'girl next door x neighbor' or 'CEO x secretary' pass me up, it doesn't appeal. I might also mention I’m a fan of fandom writing, but only as original characters in a previously established universe (Give me DC, Star Wars, His Dark Materials, LoTR, Game of Thrones/ASOIAF, the Witcher, Castelvania, etcetera... and I’ll love you forever.)

Likes/kinks: (Italicized indicates topics I can write but am not expressively interested in without exciting premise)
• Sadism/Masochism/Sado-masochism
• Discipline/Punishment/Impact Play
• Primal Sex/Ravishment
• Mild BDSM
• Voyeurism/Exhibitionism
• Mild/Graphic Violence (situational, not intended on a sexual arousal basis)
• Light Pain (otherwise 'pleasurable')
• Toys
• Non-Con/Dub-Con/Hate-fucking, etcetera.
• Realism
• Edging/Orgasm Control/Denial
• Uncontrolled Libido/"Heat"/Aphrodisiac effect
• Oral Sex/Foreplay
• Power Struggle/Exchange (dominant/dominant, sub/sub type relationships)
• Threesomes/More-somes
• Tentacles/Monsters/Aliens
• Humans
• Supernatural/Occult
• Sci-Fi
• Fantasy
• Medieval/Period Setting
• Kemonomimi/Furries
• Incest
• Breeding/Risk of Pregnancy

Hard limits: (I won't write any of this, don't bother asking.)
• Scat/Watersports
• Guro/Vore
• Excessive Violence/Mutilation
• Brutality/Homicidal Intent
• Extreme Fetishes
• Enemas
• Fisting/Stretching
• Bestiality
• Bad writing (I'll be as kind as I can about it but if your posts are very brief and lacking in detail, we won't be good writing partners.)

Availability: I'm on and off through the day. I may have spells of disappearance, the real world waits for no one. I’m a sushi chef and a mother and have been working for a company that's short staffed for the last few months, but my typical days off are Monday-Wednesday, and I try my best to juggle my publishing endeavors and real-world obligations as best as I can. If you're interested in writing with me, shoot me a message with your thoughts on that. I'll update this post if I happen to be unavailable.

Last edited:
Time to refresh this since it has been awhile and there are new writers around!

Helloooo to all, I go by Princess. *curtsies*

Please see my SRP below

Gender: I only play female characters and will play males to push a story along.

Age: For human characters, I can do anything from 18-30. Non human, it all depends

Orientation: heterosexual, will sometimes play bi if i connect with the other writer

Power Exchange: Submissive I can do bratty in fact I love bratty.

Race:I can play any race... I mean, its just role play right?

Bodytype: Doesn't matter, I can play any type of body type from small bust size to big bust size. From petite to curvy

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I can do fantasy races but refuse to play furries.

Settings: historical, current time, fantasy my favorite is historical and fantasy though

Likes/kinks:BDSM (light and sometimes hard), rough sex, spankings, light choking, non-consent (depending on mood), large cocks, masturbation, oh and if I do lesbian/bi thread chicks with big tits, cumplay yeah thats about it.

Hard limits: minors, furries, piss play, humiliation

Availability: I am available for the time being. It all depends on my schedule so again, just ask because my availablity differs. I can post at least once a week maybe twice week depending on availability. I have a day job AND am an actual writer so please be patient with me. That being said, I can take on maybe one or two more roleplays as it stands.

Happy fantasies!

Gender: Female, non-gendered anamorphic, 18-21 male, Futanari

Orientation: Any

Power Exchange: Hetero female: Submissive.
Lesbian: Switch or Domme.
Non-gendered anamorph: Submissive, Dom/me, switch.
Alien: Dom/me.

Race: What I can believably play culturally.

Bodytype: Short and busty is my fave, but any.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Vampires, mummies, and werewolves… oh my. Kitties and puppies, (and rainbows). Mutated alien with some exaggerated feature.

Settings: Earth, dream, fantasy, office, college, forest, warehouse, boat, ….let’s see.

Likes/kinks: Cum, cumshots, creampies, anal, D/s, D/d, bondage, non-con, forced seduction, kidnapping, hostage, edge play, spanking, blackmail, forced impregnation, manipulation, and toys.

Hard limits: Blood for bloods sake. Abuse. Hate-fucking.

There’s more,TBD

Last edited:
Hey all you sexy people! I would love to collaborate with others and create some fun hot stories :) PMs always open!
I am usually a poet (pls stop by and drop me a comment how I can improve! <3

Orientation: I'm bisexual, i enjoy reading and writing characters of all sexualities

Power Exchange: Brat/Tamer but there is a definite challenge/ balance of power that is continually exchanged

Race: I'm mixed/ethnic and enjoy writing from multiracial and multicultural perspectives, but it is not a focus of my poems and stories generally

Bodytype: All body types and the ways that people find their sexual energy and beauty, I love writing characters so they develop into their sexually free self if that makes sense, confident, fucking sexy

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: meh, i’m down for fantasy sci/fi, but i like writing humans, i am not opposed to alternatives being involved in the story though

Availability: Can be as available as needed depending on the story/project

Writing: depending on the story, short paragraphs or multiple chapters, lets collab!

Settings: any especially if the setting contributes to a fetish or taboo, is significant for the characters, risky settings with others home/around, public, rooms intentionally designed and decorated for sex, kitchen scenes are hot, at friends houses, etc

Likes/kinks: I absolutely have a fetish for brats and dirty talk/backtalking. Sexual tension and character dialogue progression is a fun aspect character development

Some of my kinks :p
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Rigger
100% Brat tamer
100% Exhibitionist
100% Voyeur
100% Sadist
97% Non-monogamist
96% Dominant
95% Masochist
94% Degrader
93% Experimentalist
91% Master/Mistress
89% Primal (Hunter)
84% Switch
66% Owner
42% Degradee
37% Submissive
27% Rope bunny
20% Primal (Prey)
12% Vanilla
12% Brat
10% Daddy/Mommy
3% Pet
1% Slave
0% Boy/Girl
0% Ageplayer

Hard limits:
Guro/Vore
Excessive Violence/Mutilation
Brutality/Homicidal Intent
No consentual rape fantasies or scat
Adult characters only, nothing non consensual
No Fetishization of races

Hi! Long time lurker, new user. I want to dabble in this SRP thing and see how it goes. I have written my fair share of stories in the past, and want to keep evolving as a writer and explore other kind of narratives. Drop me a PM if you are interested in anything below!

I would prefer to play male characters, but I'm open to use female characters to further develop the plot when needed!

Age: I don't really care. Can play characters of all ages. I prefer people around their thirties —grown enough to have their own lives, but still young enough to have their worldviews challenged and open to new horizons.

Orientation: I'm straight myself and I prefer my main characters that way. No problem in having a more diverse cast of supporting characters, though!

Power Exchange: Open to anything! I'm a Switch IRL, so I can enjoy almost any dynamic or not have this feature at all on the story. I'm more about the chemistry between writing partners than anything else.

Race: I'm white myself and usually play white characters. I'll try my best not to fetishize any other races or do them a disservice. But no problem having other skin tones!

Bodytype: Again, anything goes here. I can play whatever rocks my partner's boat, so to speak. I tend to prefer realistic people and body types, though. Just think it's more fun.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Most of my experiences writing have been in alternate settings, fantasy worlds and all of that. Totally open to any of these... except furries, I'm afraid. I can't see the appeal.

Settings: I might be repeating myself now, but... anything goes. I'm happy to write in almost every kind of setting and have already done so. This might include preestablished settings if there is any idea we (whomever proposes the story and I) find funny enough.

Likes/kinks: The list would never end. Suffice to say, I'm open to try almost anything and promise to be open and forward if I just didn't like it. But most of the usual stuff I can get behind. It's all about context and the story for me, not so much as specific kinks.

Limits:
The usual stuff, I feel like. No minors, no scat, no gore for sexual purposes (I can get behind a violent story, but not in an erotic way). Probably there are some other things I'm not remembering now, but for what I have gathered reading the thread, most of the usual.

Availability:
Heavily depends on my workload. I'm a fast writer, and, although I'm not an English native speaker, so that might hold me back a little... but I try to write as fast as possible. Probably I can give an answer between daily and three to four times a week. But I can wait and know how to, and there might be times where I need some patience from fellow RPers... or times where I can churn out answer after answer. Who might say.

Gender: I’m female and so far have only played female characters. (Happy to double up and play secondary characters of either gender though.)

Orientation: Heterosexual, bisexual or lesbian.

Power Exchange: Open to anything! I can enjoy almost any dynamic or not have this feature at all in the story. I'm more about the chemistry between writing partners than anything else.

I am fond of slightly submissive roles, but I hate truly non consensual scenes. There should always be some reason for my character to willingly play along and eventually enjoy what is happening.

I can play more dominant characters too but don’t expect hard core bondage and humiliation from me.

Race: As long as the character I’m playing is aesthetically pleasing I am completely flexible here.

Bodytype: My characters tend to be petite with more of a slender build but I like to play a character that physically appeals to my partner so flexible on that.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I am open to playing anything with female genitalia (although I must admit Futa also fascinate me).

Settings: Most of my role plays to date have been in real world/slice of life type settings. But I’m very open to broadening my horizons

Likes/kinks: I think of myself as a writer and will write about most things even if I might not want to do them in real life. So the list of kinks is pretty long.

I like it when sex scenes are creative. I very much like interesting setups, exotic settings, and kinky scenarios.

I particularly enjoy writing about group sex scenes, FFM, MMF, moresomes, orgies, or ones where my character has encounters with different partners. I enjoy a good boy/girl or girl/girl scene but a whole RP of sex with the same person would probably be too much for me.

I’m also fond of themes that involve exhibitionistic tendencies.

I like a decent amount of build-up, be it foreplay, teasing, or other plot related action. How my character came to have sex can be just as interesting as the sex itself. Having male genitalia stuck in my mouth by the second post is definitely too quick.

Hard limits:
I do not like anything involving bodily fluids other than sperm, vaginal juices and maybe sweat. So please no Scat, Vore, Feces, and anything in that vein.

I will not do true rape or non-consensual scenes and I will not do incest either. These have no appeal to me whatsoever.

Hopefully I do not have to comment on underage characters.

Availability: Available most days (although sometimes life gets in the way of course).

Writing Style: I enjoy writing more detailed responses to threads rather than a short couple of paragraphs and work best with intelligent, articulate and imaginative partners.

Last edited:
Gender:I almost play exclusively female (Cis or NB) and rarely male characters. I don’t play Trans characters. I will play multiple characters and NPCs.

Orientation: Writer is Pansexual, Characters can be almost any.

Power Exchange: I am a brat and switch on some occasions. Very rarely I will play a purely submissive character. There is always a bit of work to get my characters to submit.

Race: Writer is White, but has played every race.

Bodytype: I’ll play almost any body type. I like being smaller than my partners and I don’t particularly like playing obese characters

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I am all for fantasy species, furs, etc. I have characters that’d fit the same.

Settings: Really, I’m up for anything given the prompt interests me and have a generally 50/50 smut/story but generally, Fantasy settings are a quick way to get my interest. From causal fantasy (Like slice of life but magic) to High Fantasy I am usually a sucker for. Sci-Fi is hit or miss, but again...if the prompt is interesting. Historical can grab me, but don’t have high hopes. Future setting also fall into this. I generally dislike Post-Apoc settings. Dark and fucked up premises are alluring but so can a sweet loving romance. I rarely do purely sexual Rps.

Likes/kinks: My sexual desires usually run towards the dark and depraved, Bratting, Penetration, Begging, Orgasm Denial, Sexual Frustration, Edging, Cum, Creampies, Breeding, Impreg, Musk, Sexual Tension, Rough Sex, Rape, Abuse, Degradation, Humliation, Free Use, Gangbangs, Spitroasts, Bondage, Sexism, Master/Pet, Sexy clothing, Lingerie, Sex Toys, Exhibition, Teasing, Interracial, Raceplay, Dirty Talk, Fearplay, Knifeplay, Minor Gunplay. Prostitution, Preg Risk, Hatesex.

But I can enjoy a loving sexual roleplay as well, as I love romance.

Hard limits: Piss, Scat, Vomit, Wound-fucking, Snuff, Necro, Feet. Hands, Armpits, Farting, Amputation, etc

Availability: I’m a bit of a mess, I try to get back to replies ASAP. I have some issues that need my attention first or depression might be kicking my ass. I’ll give you the time you need, if you do the same for me.

Writing: I will post a min a paragraph and I have posted walls in the past. My usual is 2-6 paragraphs. One liners need not apply.

Gender: I am a woman; my name is Melanie. I play the part of a woman.

Age: As long as it's legal (18+) than age is just a number

Orientation: I play bisexual or lesbian characters.

Power Exchange: I don't really play into Power Exchange or the whole domme/sub thing. I don't know it just really doesn't do anything for me mentally or physically. So, I don't really enjoy writing or playing about that particular thing. I am open to discussion though with the right person and scenario.

Race: I'm white, but it is our imaginations after all that are the limit.

Bodytype: This is in my profile, and pictures on the forums. I am sure we will also discuss it more when brainstorming and outlining.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I'm very open minded with this and am open to a lot of ideas in this area. I do enjoy furry and Lycan stories....

Settings: I love historical, current, sci-fi, fantasy, horror, throw em at me and let's what can be created.

Likes/kinks: I have very few limits and it would probably be easier to list those lol. However, like I said I am very open minded and would love to explore

Availability: Edited: I am on when I can be sometimes every day, sometimes I miss a few days depends on life. I always message and try to check daily but again life sometimes. I have patience though and only ask for the same in return.

It's been a VERY long time so I figure I would update this from 14 years ago--

My body says femme, and my brain says boi. Do with that what you will.

Orientation: Whatever the story calls for though my preference is F/F or Hetero

Power Exchange: I prefer to play Dominant, slightly Sadistic, very sexually aggressive characters. However, for the sake of the story, Power Exchange is NOT important. I will write whatever the story calls for.

Ethnicity: I am most confident and comfortable when writing people of color.

Bodytype: I prefer to write curvy femmes, usually on the shorter side. It makes for better dissonance when the story calls for TPE. The guys trapped in my head run the gamut from androgynous to muscular and tall, usually darker-hued.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Vampires, were animals, elves, halflings, big strong orc femmes. Yes, please. One should also chuck in that I enjoy a variety of superheroines (mostly the ones with lots of color to them-- think Vixen or Storm)

Settings: Present, urban fantasy or near future all work for me. I also have an amazing liking for a well-written cyber/noir/steampunk setting.

Likes/kinks: I am into BDSM, coercion, humiliation, knife play, rope play, wax play, and tickle torture. I also enjoy writing about extreme things that I could never do in real life~kidnapping, rape, brutal violence.

Hard limits: No children, necrophilia, scat, incest, race play used as a fetish or pregnancy.

Frequency: I have a real life with kidlets and two jobs...but I try to post everyday (at least when I can get online)

Additionally: I dislike threads that start out with sex and never develop a storyline. If there isn't a story beyond the fuckery, I get bored and give up. Please, give me story.

Gender: <Takes a quick peek at herself> Yep, still all woman and always have been and I write Female only

Age: ? Mine or my characters? As for me, I am old enough to know ALOT and young enough to ENJOY ALOT
As for characters, I tend to write from 18-30 or so

Orientation: As for me, I am straight. As for my characters, for the most part they are straight as well.

Power Exchange: I am a very strong willed Female. I do not take orders well, especially from other Females. It takes a strong personality to tame me both in life and when writing. I prefer writing strong willed females, who can take care of themselves yet there is a vulnerability lying just under the surface that certainly can be exploited and maybe, MAYBE, even dominated. I prefer to write with strong, dominant Men, or at least the Opposing Character needs to be strong willed, dominant, take charge, a Hunter to my Hunter. I will never be the "prey"!!!
Take a walk on the wild side and TRY to TAME ME!

Ethnicity: I am white. As for my characters, matters not to me

Bodytype: Me? I am a curvy Woman. Characters, I tend to write anywhere between lithe, slender and pretty to curvy beauties

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Vampires, Werewolves, Angels, Demons, Shape-Shifter (usually to a feline), fantasy races such as Elves or Goblins, to Science Fiction races and species are all good for me. The only thing I will not write is a mutation. No Females with a penis or Males with breasts etc. You get the idea

Settings: I prefer Fantasy, Science Fiction, Historical, Apocalyptic settings. If I do write in a present day setting, it needs to involve something along the lines of Angelic, Demonic, Vampiric, or go the route of a "horror" theme. I do not enjoy writing your every day settings with every day stories ie: cheating wife, bored teacher, etc

Likes/kinks:
Non Sexual Kinks: Again, Fantasy stories, Science Fiction, Horror, Angelic/Demonic, Dark, Psychological, Mind play
Sexual Kinks: Psychological, Mind Play, Dominance/submission (altho the Dominant is going to have to be strong and work for it), Sensual Sex, Rough Sex, Bondage (must be discussed first), Oral, 69, Licking, Tasting, Hard Fucking, being made to scream in either frustration or extasy, Fear, Begging

Hard limits: No Animals involved (outside of Werewolves or Shape-Shifting), Pee, Poo, Hard beatings, Blood, Death, Anal (this can be discussed), Food play

Frequency: Usually able to write during the weekdays. Sometimes in the evening and rarely over a weekend. Real Life always comes first

Additionally: Details! I want a story with Character Development. Stories with background and history. Dark stories. I want to know what your character is thinking, why he is thinking that, why is he doing what he is doing. I will in turn give a backstory on my character and delve deeply into her thoughts.
AGAIN, DETAILS DETAILS DETAILS when posting.
I can not and will not write with One Line Posters. Sorry

Last edited:
I am male, and have found that I write much more believably if I maintain that.

I'm resonably mature and usually write my characters in a similar fashion, regardless how old they might be.

Orientation:
Mainly straight, but I have a bi-curious streak, even if I generally don't find men, as a whole, that attractive. To the best of my knowledge, aside from a couple (long, long ago) episodes, my writing partners have all been female.

Body Type:
I'm tall, and tend to write men who are above average in height. All other attributes, I feel are best described by my writing partner's character. From my beginnings here, I've abhorred lists of statistics. To me, far more can be gained, artistically, from subjective adjectives than by numbers. Saying that, occasionally, it is necessary to the story to throw out a number here or there, but I've never seen the imperative that every measurement be ticked down. For example, to paraphrase myself, in regard to the perfect female bosom: It isn't the size, it's the proximity.

Ethnicity:
My ancestors all hailed from various portions of Northern Europe. Not having lived in another race's shoes, if I end up writing a non-white character, I tend to create a backstory that avoids cultural experiences I have no experience with.

Power Exchange:
Though I've never submitted in real life, I could probably switch pretty easily. Since the majority (not all) of my writing partners have desired a dominant man, I've tended to play dominant. Not every thread I've played has had a PE element to it, however, and that's okay, too.

Alternate Species:
I prefer to write human, but I've done vampire, dragon and one or two other supernaturals. Not really sure what "furry" is, unless you're talking antropomorphic animals?

Settings:
My preference is to try to make a plausible present day scenario, but I've done the occasional fantasy setting, both epic and urban. Have done some futuristic SF, but no post-apocalypse. Have done a little historical, but don't want to have to do research.

Likes/Kinks:
As I said above, I'm bi curious, but that curiosity only really lies below the belt. As far as women, I like the whole package, head-to-toe, and the things a man can do with that.

In a PE setting, from the submissive side, I could see worship of the female body, pegging, cum eating, tease-torture, exhibitionism, etc.

From the dominant side, I don't mind having to work a little to get my girl to do what I want. Eventually, I'll get what I want, regardless. I more easily play loving dominants than I do demanding and unreasonable, though I'm capable of being more of a barbarian, if that's what my partner's looking for (though there are limits to where I can bring myself to go even there). My doms like doing things with their bare hands when possible, and usually believe a whisper can be far more devastating than a roar.

Unlike many here, I don't mind some watersports, though I've never understood the drinking thing.

Dislikes:
Separating this from hard limits, as I feel there is "maybe, in the right setting" and "hell, no."

On the submissive side, I'm not interested in feminization, though I could possibly see being made to wear panties (but that's it). Not really into humiliation, though there are certain things that, by their very nature, are fairly humiliating. Embarrassing, at least.

Dominant: Once again - humiliation. Calling a woman (or a man, for that matter) a slut/bitch is one thing. Tearing their psyche to shreds is something else entirely.

What's the obsession with feet these days? I mean, I don't hate them, but it seems like that's the end-all-be-all for a lot of people...

Not necessarily into pregnancy. For some reason, I've had a couple people who've wanted to play pregnancy threads.

Hard Limits:
As has been mentioned: shit, blood, spit, animals, kids, disfigurement, rape. The usuals...

Frequency/Availability/Content:
Kind of depends on what RL's throwing at me. I try not to let a lot of time go between posts, but sometimes, it's enough just to get out of bed in the morning, much less log on to post anything.

Also, I'm not one of those who demands lengthy posts every time. Sometimes the scene dictates that only a line or two is necessary. However, for the most part, if there isn't something in each post for your partner to latch onto and continue with, then you aren't doing the job the two of you tacitly agreed to.

And I've heard of the term "god-modding." I'm not exactly sure what that means, but what I've gathered is it's when you write your partner's character's actions in your post. Sometimes, I feel it's necessary to coax, at least a little, to make what my character is doing make sense. I try not to do it often, and I try to make those nudges minimal - and I fully expect them to do the same thing when they need to - but I've had at least one partner who really hated it when I felt I needed to do it. The bad part if it is, that other writer decided to simply stop writing rather than to discuss how to get around it. An important part of these things is communication. I think of them as collaborative stories, so if there's something that needs working out, it's up to you both to flatten out the bumps that come along.

I have a fairly decent handle on the language, and I like for my writing partners to have the same. This includes spelling and ability to throw together a coherent sentence.

There. Don't know if that will help anyone, and I'm sure I left a whole hell of a lot out, but that should get people a ballpark on where I'm coming from.

Now, I need to get my ass to bed. That alarm's going off in far too few hours now...

Last edited:

Orientation: Heterosexual

Power Exchange: I'm open to anything interesting.

Race: Im white, but flexible if that's your thing.

Bodytype: Athletic

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Not normally my thing.

Settings: I'm not usually good at setting them up, but I fall into them naturally.

Likes/kinks: bondage, rough play, ass play, toys, bisexuality, multiple partners, being a third, oral, edging, licking, hard fucking, being watched. Very open to kinks, If you’re wondering about something specific, PM me.

Hard limits: Blood, scat, mutilation, beastiality, kids,

Availability: A few times a week normally.

Age: Happy playing characters of any (legal) age; I’m 34 so take that as you will

Orientation: Lesbian, and only write lesbian

Power Exchange: So I enjoy reverse power exchanges, where the supposedly stronger character cedes (or is made to cede) to the weaker - a simplistic example would be a lady submitting to her maid. Whether I play the dominant or submissive or the complexity filled Switchy switch is up to my mood and the story.

Race: I prefer to stick with white European for authenticity

Bodytype: Any. I’m skinny as fuck so if fiction can give me big tits, then go right ahead and Give. me. tits.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: into for me, I’m too real worldly for this sort of stuff

Settings: Present day or historical. Periods I enjoy would be Victorian, early medieval and the great age of piracy……

Likes/kinks: OK here goes with the fun stuff. Nudity, public, humiliation, feet, spanking, straight women, and most of all, the first list with straight women…….

Hard limits: Goes without saying but underage, animals, blood are all absolute no goes.

Availability: Available most days, for at least a quick reply, more detailed 4/5 times a week perhaps.

Writing Style: I like FUN. I like characters that actually enjoy fucking and I write awful jokes and slapstick and I want it to be a caper. Not here for serious shit.

Orientation: straight or bi

Power Exchange: I'm a switch

Bodytype: My characters are usually athletic in build, curvy, a bust size ranging from DD to F, and a height ranging from 5'5 to 5'8

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I will do furries, demons, angels and witches. I'm up for a tentacle rp

Settings: Any

Likes/kinks: Light bondage, dirty talk, being seduced or doing the seducing, anal, spooning, rough, deep, hard, fast, doggy, missionary, biting

Hard limits: body modifications, underage, nothing involving human waste.

Writing Style: I'm not picky just try to be literate. Spelling mistakes happen. Replies don't have to be a wall of text or a chapter. Just make it fun for us both. ;)

Availability: Anytime

Gender: Female - Yet I can write either sex. (Perhaps a preference for playing as a female, but when being the lead in an SRP, I'll do what's needed for either sex, easily)

Orientation: straight or bi (works for the chars.) This means I like to play females, who either like men only, or women or who are bi. I don't play transgender.

Power Exchange: I'll admit, while as yet I've not written a sub here, I -can- do it. I have a preference for an even exchange between characters. I'll also admit I sort of suck in a dominating villain role. I -can- write it, but sometimes it's 5 revisions of peering at the text to get it right.

Bodytype: My characters are usually athletic in build, curvy, with a bust size ranging from C to DD (I haven't gone there yet!), and a height ranging from 5'0 to 5'10" -- And since I list furries. I'd be more willing on my side for her to be akin to cat-girl. Ears, mannerisms(at times), a tail. Then full-on fur. I have zero issue if the counterpart has fur. Angel/Demon etc., means there's the possibility of wings.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I'm fine with any race. Including fantasy races, you can include Angels, Demons and Furrys in it.

Settings: Any. I have a good imagination for attempting to set a scene and setting up.

Likes/kinks: (I see this list more as what I am okay writing, than personal preferences, I'm an odd one as I do it more for the fun of writing.) Light bondage(hands restrained, and maybe with the right partner for writing legs restrained), dirty talk, being seduced or doing the seducing, anal, spooning, rough, deep, hard, fast, doggy, missionary, biting, hair pulling. Incest(I can write it). Voyeurism (more characters getting seen and watched)

You can stick threesomes in the, we'd need to discuss it. Mostly because it really depends on the characters, and where things are going.

Hard limits: underage, nothing involving human waste, or excessive gore/vore, knives .. etc.

Writing Style: I'm not picky just try to be literate. Spelling mistakes happen. Replies don't have to be a wall of text or a chapter. Just make it fun for us both. ;)

Availability: Anytime

Last edited:
Feel free to message me with ideas!

Age: 40 in RL but happy to play characters from 18-50ish.

Orientation: Bisexual in RL. Can play straight, bi or lesbian.

Power Exchange: In RL I’m typically a rather submissive person but can become more assertive under certain circumstances. Prefer similar types of characters. Not really into any sort of master/slave or BDSM.

Race: White

Bodytype: I’m 5’3, 115-120 lbs (see avatar pic). Most comfortable playing similar.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Maybe Star Wars like human based alien but nothing too abstract.

Settings: Open to historic, present or futuristic.

Likes/kinks: Reluctance, blackmail, dirty talk, flirting, seduction, slow burn, sexual tension, exhibitionism, voyeurism, swapping, sharing, group sex, cheating, mind games, rough sex, teasing, etc, etc.

Hard limits: Nothing underage, animals, blood/urine/feces.

Availability: Available to some extent most days.

Writing Style: A developed storyline is important, not just a rush to fuck. Would like intelligent, articulate and imaginative writing partners. Responses can be of whatever length make sense for the situation, be it one line or multiple paragraphs.

Last edited:
Back