SRP Writer's Profiles: An idea shamelessly purloined from another forum.

Intro after a very long hiatus.

: Female who plays females - however, I am not opposed to playing male supporting characters if the story calls for it.

Age: Early twenties on. I think I'm capable of playing a teen, but that means all of the angst-y drama that comes from being, oh, 18. I don't like to box myself in as far as age goes, though.

Orientation: Heterosexual.

Power Exchange: Hrm. Depends on the story. I have preferences, but it depends on my co-writer as well. I tend to play strong female leads that like a dominant male hand, but please don't read "dominant" for overbearing or misogynistic. It really depends on my mood and what the story calls for. TLDR: Switch.

Race:
I'm black. My characters tend to be. Depending on the setting, I can change this to what's needed - and if the premise is enticing enough for me to do so. But I would prefer to keep color in my RPs.

Bodytype: Athletic. I'm not talking about rip a phone book in half athletic, but in shape. I love my ladies to be ass kickers - they'd probably throw a punch before a kiss. Proportional, I should also say: no cartoonish ass to tit ratio here. I like to play women who are natural, which means that they'll have pubic hair, little stomachs, etc., unless the story calls for otherwise.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Not opposed! I got my start here playing a very snotty young mutant, and think I can handle pretty much anything else thrown my way. I'm not opposed to doing some extra legwork to play a character as well. I don't have an issue if you play any of the above characters as well.

Settings: Wow me. I think the only thing I'd have problems playing is steam punk. I do have a soft spot for historical settings and science fiction - Star Wars in particular. I can't say I have too much interest in contemporary settings, unless they have an element of the fantastic, such as magical realism. I do have a soft spot for some historical times as well - 1940s-1960s America are at the top of my list.

Likes/kinks: My kink list isn't a checklist where I have to have every one checked off in order to want to write out a story; it's a primer to give you an idea of what potentially floats my boat.
  • "Assertive" men (knows what he wants; pursues it)
  • Threesomes (MMF)
  • Double penetration
  • Naive or inexperienced men ("himbos", I think the cool kids call it. "Naive" or "inexperienced" doesn't mean dumb, by the way; for me, it implies someone who is good looking, stereotypically THOUGHT OF as dumb, but really just has his head in the clouds.)
  • Rough sex
  • Face fucking
  • Messy oral (giving and receiving)
  • Anal
  • Tentacles
  • Bareback sex
  • Dirty talk
  • Light bondage
  • Sexual tension / slow burn
  • Relationships
  • Well written, flawed characters
  • Men in skirts/kilts
  • Clothed woman, naked man
  • Voyeurism between characters
  • Masturbation
  • Pegging
  • BDSM themes (which can range to the darker aspect; but, again, are not a requirement for an RP)
  • Seduction
  • Losing inhibitions
  • Humor; make me laugh.
  • "Will they, won't they" dynamics
  • Silver foxes - you know the type: slightly older, somewhat dangerous man with salt and pepper hair and an intense gaze once he sees something he wants
  • Dubious consent
  • Copious amounts of cum - creampies
  • Public sex ("being put on display")
  • Breeding
  • Forced orgasms
  • Uncut cocks
  • A CERTAIN amount of fluff / sweetness. Too much gives me the 'beetus, which makes my hands fall off and then I can't write.
    [*]Story, story, story

There are some things that I consider non-negotiable for a co-writer:
  • Please be a descriptive writer who is interested in creating a character driven story
  • Spelling and grammar count
  • One sentence response? Move along; these aren't the droids you're looking for.

I like realism in my play - awkwardness written well is amazing. I don't think sex is always going to be perfect and that it happens smoothly without any second thoughts - pubes get stuck in teeth and stubbly armpits are a thing. It's human. You don't have to bring this into the RP, but please be advised that I might.

I suppose I should state here that I look for story before launching into sex. It needs to be woven in.

I also find super vanilla, run of the mill romance stories to be quite dull to write. It's not that I don't believe in happy endings; I just know that there's nothing in life that doesn't have conflict or doesn't have to be actively worked for. To have things just wind up that way is over simplistic. I like to write people that make bad choices and agonize over them - people who act suddenly and sometimes have consequences for those actions. That goes back to the "flawed characters" bit.

Some of my kinks appear contradictory. No, that's not a mistake. There's a lot that piques my interest, and the list works as a primer. Usually, my method of writing is to find one or two things that my co-writer and I are interested in, and work a story around that. That way, the sex within the story is natural. I don't start writing a more vanilla story thinking that tentacles are suddenly going to show up.

Hard limits: I think the usual suspects - underage, gore, toilet play. Not into incest, humiliation without limits, or playing a fuck doll without emotions.

Availability: Ah, there's the rub. I try to post as often as I can, but I do get caught up in real life. I'll try to post at least once a day, as time permits. Be warned; I'm a fan of long posts to make up for my not being able to shoot them off rapid fire. The weekends, I usually try not to post, as I like to have some offline time. I'm usually available for PMs or the like, though.
Wow! Such a great profile. I’d love to hear from you. I’m interested in role play using email. I’m tall, fit, older. We have many similar interests.
Ask me anything.
Paul

Me: I'd say I'm a very friendly person, easy to get along with. Though generally shy in larger groups, I'm very open and honest in smaller settings. I'm always open to ideas, believe wholeheartedly that there are no stupid questions, and if I don't like something, you'll know it!
Guidelines: These On/Offs serve as a guideline only. Of course there will be a hundred things not on here, so always ask. I'm happy to discuss particular options so that you get the most enjoyment out of our writing that I do.
Cybering: I don't know how prevalent requests are on here for this, but I thought I'd note it here. I'm not looking for anything quick and casual. I appreciate that you might be, but for now it's not what I'm looking for.
Posting: Normally my frequency for posting would be about one a day, maybe one every other day.
Friendship: I love making new friends and enjoy finding out about you all, but just a note here to say that it won't be going further. I'm not looking for any kind of relationship, won't be taking and sending photos and won't be giving out any phone numbers or anything like that!
Compatibility: It should go without saying that we have to get along as people as well as roleplay partners. Even if you're the best writer, if we don't get along over chat as well, then we won't be continuing. I hate even saying this but I've had some bad experiences before.

Plot: The plot is the key. It's what I find the hardest of all when it comes to writing. It's not enough to just have a set-up scenario, we need to come up with an idea as to what will actually happen to these characters. I'm not saying we have to develop everything, but a rough direction would be good. That's not to say that sometimes a 'lets see where this goes' mentality isn't fun, but if the end goal is just 'they have sex', the story will falter. We'll work together on this and I'm sure we can come with some great story plots!
Details: As with everyone on here, I'm looking for the details to really get me going. Feelings, senses, it's all good! Just do you're job
;)
Length: I have no hard limits for lengths of post. Sometimes a short post to respond in a conversation, or a long paragraph to push the story along is what is needed. I would ask that you avoid one liner posts though, as I'm sure you can think of something else to put!
Settings: Here we go! So Fantasy and Sci/Fi are my bread and butter. It's where I am most comfortable. I want to play around with Horror/Thriller too, and modern day is ok as long as it has some kind of twist or some hook to get me interested. Let me know about other settings you may want to do though, I want to test my experiences! I also want to mention incest here. You won't find it in either list below because it's not something I care too much about one way or the other. If you want to do an incest story, then it has to fall into another setting as well - not just modern day. Talk to me about it if it's something you really want to do.
Grammar/Punctuation: I promise to do my best in ensuring my posts are literate, free of grammar and spelling mistakes. I ask for you to do the same. Likewise, if you see a glaring mistake in my writing, I'm absolutely ok with constructive criticism so get in there with your highlighter!
Communication: As I said, I'm an open and honest person. Hopefully you'll also be honest with me. If you don't like something, don't just disappear! We can work it out or mutually agree that something isn't working.
The Game: Again, I only mention this because it has happened before. Work with me, be free to take the story in a direction and allow me to do the same. Don't railroad it though and don't follow along like a sheep. We're partners, lets work together to craft something amazing!
Characters: Pet Peeve numero-uno. Don't write my character's actions or reactions unless we've specified. Thanks!
Style: My preferred writing is third person in the past tense. It's the easiest to write in. Unless you have a good reason for another...

First and foremost - a good story! Nothing turns me on more than an intense story line that builds to an epic climax.
Foreplay in all its forms. Hands, mouth, tongue...
Oral, both giving and receiving.
Bi play - enjoy being with both Male and Female characters and likewise will play both genders.
Toy play - dildos and vibrators, strap-ons and sex machines.
Anal.
Double Penetration/all holes filled.
Group play, gang-bangs (not rough).
Soft/Sensual/Seduction.
Confidence and Passion. Firm, not rough. Intense.
ROMANCE!
Fantasy play
- different races, beasts and furry, mind control, alien, tentacles etc.
Generally I'm submissive, rarely I am dominant. I can be more of a Dom but I'm just not very good at it.
Cum and orgasms.

Scat: All toilet stuff.
Dirty Talk: I can't give it so I don't expect it (I'm British). Expression of passion is absolutely fine and encouraged, but outside of this, no thanks.
Bestiality: Not interested in animals. Humanoid creatures are a different story though as stated above.
Age Play: Goes without saying. Nothing below 18.
Pain/Punishment/Roughness/Humiliation: Not my thing, doesn't do anything for me.
BDSM: I'm talking hardcore BDSM, tied up and suspended, denial, whips and chains etc. I've nothing against it, but I've personally never experienced it and therefore don't have any experience or grounds to draw upon

I hope this help me find some RP partners.

Gender: Strong male characters. I would like to believe that I could write a female character, although I have never done it.

SRP Ages: I can do anything from Mid 20’s to late 50’s. I can play younger, more inexperienced characters but only for the right story.

Orientation: Heterosexual preferred, bisexual or gay (depends on the story)

Power Exchange: I am not submissive in any way, in RL or the cyber world. That being said, I am not experienced in writing any Dom/sub stories. If I did, I am dominant…

Race: Has absolutely nothing to do with it. I do not care what race my writing partner takes

Body Type: Again, I don’t care. I am not into morbidly obese, so I prefer not to go there.

Alternate Species/Fantasy Races/Mutations: The answer here is I really don’t know enough about it to write anything good. I would be interested in vampires, either writing as one or the victim of a beautiful 500-year-old vampire. Fantasy race, mutations probably just isn’t going to happen.

Settings: Anything from the ancient to the near future is acceptable in terms of time period. For scenery itself, dystopian future/post- apocalypse, space, nature, historical periods whether altered or not. I would love to do a story where a team of modern agents is thrown to various historical periods through a malfunction of their equipment. The time worn "We both go to school and develop a crush on each other" does not do much for me. It needs a good plot to not just become a generic scene.

I like stories that are unconventional, even daring, but with at least one foot in realism. Chance encounters, long distance lovers, action, crime, horror. If you want to do a history SRP with me, I will do my homework and hold myself to a high standard. I prefer to write educated and highly trained characters.

Likes: My sexual nature is to explore limits, to take a well described character on a journey and explore what it means to take the trip. For example, it's one thing to have a threesome, but later you must deal with what you did. I believe that's the heart of any SRP - who are these people (where are they starting from as people) and then how do they wind-up in the new situation? I enjoy RPs that push the characters outside of their comfort zones; that force them to reconsider their beliefs. I like to ponder consequences. It's one thing for her to fantasize about getting up on stage during a wet t-shirt contest, but it's a completely different thing for her to do it. Does that make her a slut? It's one thing for him to want to have a threesome with her, but what about his struggle with the idea of seeing his wife with another man? What does it mean if he takes it up the butt (and likes it)? My kinks vary from romantic to hardcore, from very vanilla to more outrageous. Light bondage and blindfolds are more fun than whips and chains. No torture, unless it's required by the story. That probably describes most of my limits - is it needed for the story? Does it help the characters learn and grow?

Also, at the top of my list are well written flawed characters, sensuality, snark and humor. I like giving and getting reactions, stimulation. I'm sensual. My hottest buttons are definitely internal dialogue, intelligence and inventiveness. Some other things I like in a writing partner’s character are confidence, fluidity, maturity, college girl next door but with small imperfections, and seduction. This goes without saying that I enjoy both writing and reading long posts. I like romantic relationships that have obstacles, such as age differences, cultural differences, some incest stories if set up right, or even supernatural/sci-fi differences. Slowly building up pleasure until it is unbearable and denying it as long as possible.

Kinks: My kink list isn't a checklist where I have to have every one checked off in order to want to write out a story; it's a primer to give you an idea of what potentially floats my boat.
Romance, taboo, sexual tension/slow burn, losing inhibitions, M-F, forced/arranged marriage, threesomes (MMF/FFM), forbidden relationships, oddball pairings, best friends or co-workers turned friends with benefits or lovers, consent/reluctance/non-consent (within limits), being hunted, virginity and the loss thereof, pregnancy risk/breeding. I definitely have an orgasm fetish. I love building up to a massive, intense orgasm, guy or girl I want orgasms happening, lots of cum. I have been accused of having a foot fetish. This came about while doing an email roleplay with a co-worker. I wrote something along the lines of while in the sex act, I took her ankle and kissed the instep of her foot. After the scene was done she said I had a foot fetish. I don’t know, it was just improv in the scene. She was a good partner until her husband found the emails. Then I found Lit!

I like if my character is on his mission and suddenly realizes he is no longer focused on the mission but is focused on what your character is doing or how they look.

Writing Style: First and foremost, I will carefully read your posts and take them fully into account when I write mine. I write heavily character driven stories. I’m very into the visual look of the environment and focused on sensation and emotion. I love detail and context, I love words. I like a RP to be well written, I prefer less frequent replies if it gives time to think about the post, to think about how the way in which aspects are written and described, how this affects the relationships between the characters. (i.e. quality over quantity or "just" meeting deadlines). I hate the ping pong threads with one sentence per post.

Gender: I'm female. I have played female, male and FUTA characters.

Age: I am in my late 20's but can play anything over 23.

Orientation: I am open to playing bi or lesbian mostly. Role-playing is about getting away from my real life experiences!

Power Exchange: I love to be in control but I prefer my partner to not be an easy pushover sub at all times. Talk back, try to tease and tempt, put up a fight until you are forced to submit.

Bodytype: I generally play curvy girls. When I am a male I base him off my friend who is tall, dark and muscular.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: not into anything nonhuman.

Settings: I can get into pretty much any setting with a good story line and plot, but prefer more modern settings.

Likes/kinks: Teasing! Humiliation, blackmail, rough sex, modern roles, spanking, light bondage, groups, playing as a couple sharing you, cumplay, edging, photos, dirty talk, begging, strap-on play, outfits, collars, kissing, sex in random places, sexting in the rp, slapping, hair pulling, restraints, .

Hard limits: Any kind of minors, any form of toilet stuff, bestiality, bad spelling and grammar, rushed posts and badly written posts. If I feel like you're trying to get off and that's your only purpose with our thread, I probably don't want to write with you.

Availability: Always changing. Usually I'm on every day or at least every couple of days

First off, I have been on and off LIT since 2005 and I am back ON after a years long hiatus to deal with reality stuff...
I know I have a one of these already on here, but figured, what the heck, let's update.

Orientation: Straight in Life and Straight for the most part in my writing

Power Exchange: First off, I am not Submissive in life. I like to be in control, I like to take control. As far as my writing and characters are concerned, yes, I tend to explore the submissive side (it is fantasy after all). I have a very strong personality as do my characters and my characters will display that and may be, at times, hard to control. It is a dynamic I enjoy exploring in story telling. With that being said, I like my opposing Writer to try and wrest that control from me/my character. So writing with an Intelligent, Dominant Male, to my Intelligent semi-submissive Female, would be my preferred Power Exchange.

More information: In my writing, I prefer to write a very "Strong/Intelligent Submissive" Female character to a Very Very "Strong, Dominant, Intelligent, Intimidating" Male Character. This kind of dynamic/exchange can be very evident at the beginning of the story or develop as the story progresses. I gravitate toward very strong personalities, both in writing and in life. Only the strongest Alphas can hope to tame my characters...

NOTE: I do like to discuss this beforehand and during the story as we are creating it.

NOTE: Do not mistake my writing preferences for real life. Do not presume to call ME submissive!

Race:
I am white... For a character, any race works, it all depends on the story

Bodytype: I tend to write characters that vary from slender and petite to curvier. Again it all depends on the story and the character that I develop for that story

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I am OK with all these except mutations. Again, all depends on the story

Settings: I like fantasy settings, historic, modern, alien ... I can write with most any setting as long as it makes sense to the story that we are trying to tell. I love gothic, werewolf, vampire, demon, angelic, stories and settings as well.

Likes/kinks: Wow, this could get long, LOL! I will hit the main points. My Writing Partners and myself can discuss specifics when discussing story and writing ideas.

An easy list of my Kinks (Detailed below): Detailed story writing, Intense characters, Dominance and submission, Master/slave, Non Consent (rape), Bondage, Power struggle between the characters, force, any and all sex between the characters (aside from anal which can be discussed), Werewolves, Vampires, Angels, Demons, Good vs Evil. I enjoy sex, oral, breath play, restrained sex, foreplay, tongue, mouth, fingers, cock (of course), edging, orgasm denial, orgasm control, swallowing, feeling fear, feeling want, feeling need, feeling desire

First off... Details, Details, Details. I like Characters that have history, backstory, well fleshed out ideas and personalities. Paint me a picture with your words... Who is he? Why is he? What is he? His thoughts, his motivations, his experiences, his personality...

Get into the head of my character. My characters are often very strong willed, very independent, some may say dominant. Get into her mind, her soul. "Rape" her mind and you will own her soul...

I much prefer a story that is erotic and dark, sexual and mysterious. I prefer to NOT plan a story out in advance. Yes, I want to get the basics down, and the guidelines and ground rules, but I do not want the story, or the Characters to be predictable. I like the characters to develop within the story, see their personalities come out.

Shock me, surprise me, make me and make my Character think, react to what you are doing. I like when my Character thinks she knows what is going to happen, or thinks she can control what is happening, and then is helpless, out of control, dependent on the Dominant Character.

And on the flipside, I too will write my Character to be unpredictable. Believable (in the context of the story) but unpredictable. You never know how my Character may react, what she may do or say at any given moment. My character will think, feel, react. I want my character to have depth, emotions. I like to throw a curve ball when writing, as much as I like getting a curve ball when writing. I like to make my Partners think... I like to be made to think!!!

I write best with Dominance/submission, Master/slave, Mind Play/Mind Games (or as many call it, Mind Fucking) Force, Non-Consent, Psychological play. I enjoy my character begging for the caress of a whip, or begging for mercy. I like my character to feel fear, to feel want, to feel need, to feel confusion, to feel some pain, to feel devotion, to feel love... I like Binding (chains, ropes, leather) ... Being Controlled...

I enjoy Vampire and Lycan/Werewolf, Demonic and Angelic, Master and slave, Goblins, Orcs, Monsters, and Humans as well (haha)...

I enjoy the Dominant being cruel one moment, romantic the next, confusing the slave until she is unsure what is happening. Mind Play, I so enjoy Mind Play, and Breath Play. I like my Character knowing that the Master could end her life if he chose to.... I like that fear...

Hard limits: Yes, I do have some very hard limits that I refuse to cross. No golden showers, No scat, No bathroom play at all (other than a shower or bathing type situation, that is totally different). No vomit, or blood (outside of Vampire or Lycan stories, blood for those types of stories is expected and I am fine with that), nothing that is gross and disgusting. I am not into that kind of slasher/horror writing. No animals (outside of a Demonic type or Lycan), no extreme humiliation...no physical beatings that are outside of the norm for a D/s or BDSM story (I am all for whipping and flogging, etc within that realm). In other words, no violence for the sake of violence, if that makes sense. I am not into incest, Nor am I into gender mutation...

Other: I enjoy intense, well written, complex, character driven, drawn out stories that involve character development, story development, getting into back story and thoughts of characters, as well as the sexual aspect. I like the sex to be a part of the story, not something that is just jumped into. I am not into "romance novel stories" or jilted housewives type thing. I like intense, I can not stress that enough. I like my character to feel, physically and mentally, what is happening and why...

Last edited:

Orientation: heterosexual

Power Exchange: I prefer a relationship that is nuanced and particular to the two characters involved, so, if you're looking for the clarity that comes with "top," "bottom," "dom," "hoagie," etc, you will quickly grow frustrated with me.

Race: I will play any race, but probably badly. Then again, if you have a racial fetish, you will probably be ok with me playing the cliches.

Bodytype: Ideally, small but voluptuous.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Try me. I have nothing against it, but it isn't a big kink for me. If the sexiness hangs entirely on the fact of the alternate species, it's not going to do much for me.

Settings: I love world-building. Whether it be an imaginary place in our contemporary real world, an alternate history, or a whole new world, I'm in. If you're talking about a canonical world, I promise you I will get things wrong, and if that is going to grind your gears, let's not.

Likes/kinks: I love romance, and everything that goes with it. Also sucking dick, fucking, being shared, being the naked little slut in a room full of guys, gangbangs, sex for money, titfucked, age gaps, slapping, spanking, hair-pulling, dub-con, drunk-con, humiliation, force, etc.

Hard limits: impregnation, bestiality, violence, bathroom stuff, , incest, bondage

Availability: Edited: I can generally post once or twice a day. Sometimes more, sometimes less.

I have been on Lit since well the pandemic era I guess. When I discovered my dogs were great company, but didn't carry a conversation very well. I normally just chat, message and read stories. I thought I might give this SRP thing a shot though.

Orientation: I am bisexual but for the majority my writing is female on female. I just enjoy that type of storytelling more. I also enjoy sharing with other women more this far and find it more rewarding.

Power Exchange: I am just kind of me I don't put myself in a box or constrain my personality with a label. I am strong, independent, intelligent and I am a woman who knows what she wants. I can be submissive in the situation, but I can also be controlling in the situation. The whole Domme and Sub story line ideas don't really appeal to me.

Ethnicity: I am an American of Irish-Scorch heritage.

Bodytype: I am usually myself tall, and slender but not too slender. I have a few curves, but not too curvy athletic, but also pretty average with long legs.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Yes, I love werewolves

Settings: Anything really, I will try my best explore any setting that works for a good story.

Likes/kinks: Mind play, fore play, light force, equal submission, petting, teasing, werewolves, licking, oh and teasing

Hard limits: Anything done in a bathroom (toilet), extreme violence, and underage

Other: I have not done anything publicly yet, only via messenges thus far. I hope to eventually, but am not comfortable enough to do so at this point. I love details, well written, and thought out not just short responses. I also love drawn out stories that build context and character. I also like to figure out a road map before we start so that there is at least a guard rail in place to loosely follow.

Orientation: Heterosexual

Power Exchange: The dom/sub aspect doesn’t interest me. I prefer roleplays where both (or all) characters are there to interact and explore on an equal footing.

Race: I’m Caucasian.

Bodytype: This would be character driven.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Not my thing.

Settings: I prefer what passes as real-life settings. Some settings I like may sound “cliché” to some people, but the setting is only a foundation. What you build on it is what counts. Unfaithful spouses, strangers meeting, age difference – open to suggestions as well.

Likes/kinks: See below for what I avoid, but aside from that, I like exploring the moment when two people meet and experience that volcanic moment when they both know it’s going to get sexual. When that moment comes about between two people who normally wouldn’t experience that makes it an even more explosive experience

Hard limits: No underage, No gross bodily functions, no dom/sub.

Availability: Edited: I’m available off and on throughout the day and early evening. Work and family obligations come first, I fit this in around that.

I joined Lit back in 2003 and wrote here and there throughout time. I am back after a truly long time and I want to get back into writing again. I miss the old partners I had, but I am sure there are new ones out there that can help me make the SRP sizzle again.

Age: I am ageless. I decided that I was no longer going to age, I am leveling. Because in games as you Level you get more powerful and that is how I feel.

Orientation: Straight in Life and Straight for the most part in my writing

Power Exchange: I think I'd be classified as a Switch. I like strong male characters, let me see your power. Let me feel your essence. In those stories I play your plaything, expect a brat. I will not succumb until you have made me succumb.

Race: I am white... For a character, any race works, it all depends on the story

Body-type: I tend to have voluptuous characters with rounded curves and proportionate looks. Usually a redhead... As I am redhead RL.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I love stories with Werewolves, vampires and everything in between... Mutation not so much as in being scientifically altered Although I have played a part human part cyborg being for a space thread.

Settings: I like fantasy settings, historic, modern, alien ... I love to try anything once, twice if I like it.

Likes/kinks: Power exchange, Intimidation, Non-Con, light force, ( feeling fear, feeling helpless I would like to try this eventually if the story is good)

Hard limits: No Scat, No urine, No age play. THESE ARE EXTREMELY hard limits.

Other: I enjoy intense story lines and love descriptive posts that I can play off of, I tend to feed off the energy of my RP partner and can be as in-depth a my partner, or as mundane. Its hard to feed off no energy, I do not do well in stories where i have to liven it up and carry the story... If I wanted to do that I may as well write by myself.

If this makes me sound harsh, It is not meant too. I just like to have fun... and these things would help me have that fun:)

Last edited:
Gender: I'm female. I have played female, male and FUTA characters.

Age: I am in my late 20's but can play anything over 23.

Orientation: I am open to playing bi or lesbian mostly. Role-playing is about getting away from my real life experiences!

Power Exchange: I love to be in control but I prefer my partner to not be an easy pushover sub at all times. Talk back, try to tease and tempt, put up a fight until you are forced to submit.

Bodytype: I generally play curvy girls. When I am a male I base him off my friend who is tall, dark and muscular.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: not into anything nonhuman.

Settings: I can get into pretty much any setting with a good story line and plot, but prefer more modern settings.

Likes/kinks: Teasing! Humiliation, blackmail, rough sex, modern roles, spanking, light bondage, groups, playing as a couple sharing you, cumplay, edging, photos, dirty talk, begging, strap-on play, outfits, collars, kissing, sex in random places, sexting in the rp, slapping, hair pulling, restraints, .

Hard limits: Any kind of minors, any form of toilet stuff, bestiality, bad spelling and grammar, rushed posts and badly written posts. If I feel like you're trying to get off and that's your only purpose with our thread, I probably don't want to write with you.

Availability: Always changing. Usually I'm on every day or at least every couple of days
Shameless bump as I am still looking for partners. PM me please.

Let's get started!!

Gender: Played Both, even the occasional Futa but prefer to play Male.

Age: Tend to keep it to my IRL Age of 30, but can be flexible in age if need be.

Orientation: Straight in Writing and RPing, but can be flexible on who I'm working with.

Power Exchange: Dom, but can be switch on who I'll be working with.

Race: Any and All.

Bodytype: Myself, I am a bit stocky but am somewhat muscular irl. For who I'll be working with, they can be themselves or whoever they wish. :)

Alternate species/fantasy races/mutations: I'm okay with anything except furries.

Settings: Earth Historic, modern day, Biker Motifs, Retailings of Fictional Couples, etc but set with a modern twist (Biker Motifs, etc.) And so much more to list.

Likes/Kinks: Anything and everything, open to ideas and suggestions.

Hard Limits: No UA, Toilet, Blood, Gore and Vore.

Other:Always open to communication to hash out ideas and details, suggestions too and RP creation. I love it when 2 people (me and who I'll be working with) work together rather than me doing all the work alone lol.

Availability: I work a late night job, so anytime would fit. So if I'm offline, I will respond to whatever you send. So I've got time to play and create. :)
Back to square one in the saddle again.... DM me please if you are interested.

Orientation: Straight
Post Length: Multi-Paragraph to Novella

Race: Determined by Story
Body Type: Physically Fit

Species, etc: I play humanoids, only.

Settings: Contemporary, Sci-Fi, Post-Apocalyptic, Historical, Fantasy

Likes/Kinks:
- Romance
- Dominance
- Forbidden Love
- Teacher/student (Power Dynamic)
- Daddy
- Physicality

Hard Limits:
- Bathroom Play
- Minors
- Violence for Violence Sake

I tend to play characters that most would consider dominate. I am, however, not a sadist and do not enjoy my characters abusing their partners from a malicious place.

To Potential Co-Writers:
The integrity of a solid plot is the most erotic and seductive aspect of any story. Let's build a story we enjoy writing. It enhances the chemistry between characters and the intensity of erotica as it happens.

I require a patient co-writer if I take one on. Work and life can be very busy and the internet is often the very last of my priorities. I don't mind being friendly and familiar to a degree but expect boundaries to be respected.

The world is an intense place and I like to explore that. Settings and scenarios that will amplify the gritty nature of human life and challenge our characters innately are often welcomed if not wholly sought after. I desire to craft a story where your character represents a reprieve from the hardships of life for my own. Whatever guise it takes, whatever shape we forge it into, I want to create a love that feels as dramatic and real as possible.

Intro after a very long hiatus.

: Female who plays females - however, I am not opposed to playing male supporting characters if the story calls for it.

Age: Early twenties on. I think I'm capable of playing a teen, but that means all of the angst-y drama that comes from being, oh, 18. I don't like to box myself in as far as age goes, though.

Orientation: Heterosexual.

Power Exchange: Hrm. Depends on the story. I have preferences, but it depends on my co-writer as well. I tend to play strong female leads that like a dominant male hand, but please don't read "dominant" for overbearing or misogynistic. It really depends on my mood and what the story calls for. TLDR: Switch.

Race:
I'm black. My characters tend to be. Depending on the setting, I can change this to what's needed - and if the premise is enticing enough for me to do so. But I would prefer to keep color in my RPs.

Bodytype: Athletic. I'm not talking about rip a phone book in half athletic, but in shape. I love my ladies to be ass kickers - they'd probably throw a punch before a kiss. Proportional, I should also say: no cartoonish ass to tit ratio here. I like to play women who are natural, which means that they'll have pubic hair, little stomachs, etc., unless the story calls for otherwise.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Not opposed! I got my start here playing a very snotty young mutant, and think I can handle pretty much anything else thrown my way. I'm not opposed to doing some extra legwork to play a character as well. I don't have an issue if you play any of the above characters as well.

Settings: Wow me. I think the only thing I'd have problems playing is steam punk. I do have a soft spot for historical settings and science fiction - Star Wars in particular. I can't say I have too much interest in contemporary settings, unless they have an element of the fantastic, such as magical realism. I do have a soft spot for some historical times as well - 1940s-1960s America are at the top of my list.

Likes/kinks: My kink list isn't a checklist where I have to have every one checked off in order to want to write out a story; it's a primer to give you an idea of what potentially floats my boat.
  • "Assertive" men (knows what he wants; pursues it)
  • Threesomes (MMF)
  • Double penetration
  • Naive or inexperienced men ("himbos", I think the cool kids call it. "Naive" or "inexperienced" doesn't mean dumb, by the way; for me, it implies someone who is good looking, stereotypically THOUGHT OF as dumb, but really just has his head in the clouds.)
  • Rough sex
  • Face fucking
  • Messy oral (giving and receiving)
  • Anal
  • Tentacles
  • Bareback sex
  • Dirty talk
  • Light bondage
  • Sexual tension / slow burn
  • Relationships
  • Well written, flawed characters
  • Men in skirts/kilts
  • Clothed woman, naked man
  • Voyeurism between characters
  • Masturbation
  • Pegging
  • BDSM themes (which can range to the darker aspect; but, again, are not a requirement for an RP)
  • Seduction
  • Losing inhibitions
  • Humor; make me laugh.
  • "Will they, won't they" dynamics
  • Silver foxes - you know the type: slightly older, somewhat dangerous man with salt and pepper hair and an intense gaze once he sees something he wants
  • Dubious consent
  • Copious amounts of cum - creampies
  • Public sex ("being put on display")
  • Breeding
  • Forced orgasms
  • Uncut cocks
  • A CERTAIN amount of fluff / sweetness. Too much gives me the 'beetus, which makes my hands fall off and then I can't write.
    [*]Story, story, story

There are some things that I consider non-negotiable for a co-writer:
  • Please be a descriptive writer who is interested in creating a character driven story
  • Spelling and grammar count
  • One sentence response? Move along; these aren't the droids you're looking for.

I like realism in my play - awkwardness written well is amazing. I don't think sex is always going to be perfect and that it happens smoothly without any second thoughts - pubes get stuck in teeth and stubbly armpits are a thing. It's human. You don't have to bring this into the RP, but please be advised that I might.

I suppose I should state here that I look for story before launching into sex. It needs to be woven in.

I also find super vanilla, run of the mill romance stories to be quite dull to write. It's not that I don't believe in happy endings; I just know that there's nothing in life that doesn't have conflict or doesn't have to be actively worked for. To have things just wind up that way is over simplistic. I like to write people that make bad choices and agonize over them - people who act suddenly and sometimes have consequences for those actions. That goes back to the "flawed characters" bit.

Some of my kinks appear contradictory. No, that's not a mistake. There's a lot that piques my interest, and the list works as a primer. Usually, my method of writing is to find one or two things that my co-writer and I are interested in, and work a story around that. That way, the sex within the story is natural. I don't start writing a more vanilla story thinking that tentacles are suddenly going to show up.

Hard limits: I think the usual suspects - underage, gore, toilet play. Not into incest, humiliation without limits, or playing a fuck doll without emotions.

Availability: Ah, there's the rub. I try to post as often as I can, but I do get caught up in real life. I'll try to post at least once a day, as time permits. Be warned; I'm a fan of long posts to make up for my not being able to shoot them off rapid fire. The weekends, I usually try not to post, as I like to have some offline time. I'm usually available for PMs or the like, though.

I've had the pleasure of working with AW in the past and found her a remarkable co-writer. I'd recommend prospects give this a good read and politely approach if looking for a talented partner.

Good to see you, AW.

Gender: I prefer to play female bodied characters. But open for the more abstract/alien as well that might not look either male or female at all.

Age: Not bound to a certain age but would prefer individual regarded equal to between 18-45 in human years. Certainly, other races age is but a number.

Orientation: I primarily wish to play a heterosexual oriented character. But this is not a limit, being pushed/forced to other could be very interesting and an option for a story direction.

Power Exchange: I tend to favor the sub role, but not set to that.

Race: Not important to me.

Bodytype: Not very important to me.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Open for trying new things! I am keen to interact with something non-human. Would prefer to be humanlike myself and not too abstract, but open for discussion. Also, mutations/changes through the story are not off the table.

Settings: Open to most, modern, fantasy, historic, alien. I have more interest in fantasy/history then sci-fi.

Likes/kinks: Okay I admit my fancy changes from time to time. And I am always into trying something at least once! That I do not list something does not mean I do not like it, but simply might have not thought of it while I wrote this. I’ll try list things after my current interest level! In general, I like to play a sub of some sort and have a love for horror, humiliation and manipulation.

Furries/Tentacles/Aliens/Non-human/ etc
Mindfuckery/Coercion/ Blackmail
Humiliation (Both verbally and other)/Objectification/Psychological torture
Stalked/ forceful seduction
Abduction/Slavery/Captivity
nonconsent/Rough sex/Rape/Sexual violence
Pregnancy/Alien Pregnancy (also non consent)
Torture/Cutting
Implements
Anal
Tattoos/Branding/Marks
Collars/Bondage
Pet play
Dependency
Public sex
Group sex
Gore

Hard limits: Minors, torture involving teeth nerves.

I honestly have not come across much I can’t work with in other rp I have had. I am willing to give things a try. Else I dislike when a cowriter/rper assume my characters actions or thoughts. I control my characters thoughts and actions when able. To clarify this does not apply if my character would be under mind control or be restrained etc.

Other Notes: I am brand new to writing stories on Lit, I been lurking here for years! Am a bit nervous to throw myself in. I have a broad background from other types of rp. Pen and paper, larps, games over the years.
Constructive feedback is most welcome. English is not my native language and I know I can struggle with staying in same tense. I will make an effort to not do this. But if it is something that irks you, then we are probably better off not writing together.

Age: I’m in my early 30s, I’m comfortable playing between early 20s to early 40s

Orientation: Bi-curious

Power Exchange: D/s. I am a brat, through and through. I like to push back and make the other person/character work for what they want. It just makes the reward that much sweeter, doesn’t it?

Race: White IRL, so that's what I gravitate towards, but I'm willing to write whatever fits the story

Body Type: Realistically curvy, maybe more on the athletic side. I myself am 5’10”, 45/28/44 (36F), long lean legs, and tend to play characters of similarity.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I prefer humanoid characters. Not into furries, grotesque mutations, etc. Werewolves, vampires are fine, and open to spirits, demons, angels, etc.

Settings: I can work with just about anything but lean towards modern or historic settings.

Likes/kinks: D/s, praise kink, restraints, spanking, paddling, choking, breath play, mind play. There’s definitely more, I’m willing to discuss over PM if there’s anything in particular you are looking for.

Hard limits: Bodily fluids, furies, necro, huge age gaps (would like to limit to no more than 10 years, and I prefer being younger), humiliation and degradation.

Other: Frequency of posts may vary. I may be able to post multiple times a day, or only once or twice in the week, depending on my workload for the day/week and personal commitments. (Sometimes shit hits the fan and I cannot post for a couple weeks. I apologize in advance if it seems like I just disappear. I do promise to come back!) I aim for a minimum of 2 paragraphs. I would not say that I am a literary Picasso - I won't write 3 paragraphs just to tell you the sky is blue - but I do enjoy good character and story development and really building a relationship through the characters.

Last edited:

Age: Let's just say I am well into adulthood. As for the age of characters I like to play or write, I prefer 20 to 40 or so.

Orientation: IRL I am Straight. For RP and Writing, I prefer my character to be straight as well, but that does not mean I will not dabble with another female, for the sake of the story and role play.

Power Exchange: First off, I am not Submissive in life. I like to be in control, I like to take control. As far as my writing and characters are concerned, yes, I tend to explore the submissive side (it is fantasy after all). I have a very strong personality as do my characters and my characters will display that and may be, at times hard to control. It is a dynamic I enjoy exploring in story telling. With that being said, I like my opposing Writer to try and wrest that control from me/my character. So writing with an Intelligent, Dominant Male, to my Intelligent semi-submissive Female, would be my preferred Power Exchange.

In my writing, I prefer to write a very "Strong/Intelligent Submissive" Female character to a Very Very "Strong, Dominant, Intelligent, Intimidating" Male Character. This kind of dynamic/exchange can be very evident at the beginning of the story or develop as the story progresses. I gravitate toward very strong personalities, both in writing and in life. Only the strongest Alphas can hope to tame my characters... I do like to discuss this beforehand and during the story as we are creating it.

NOTE: Do not mistake my writing preferences for real life. Do not presume to call ME submissive!

Race:
I am White... Race in my stories matters not to me.

Bodytype: Never really gave it much thought. It all depends on the story we are writing

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I have no issues with writing/playing and alternate species, or a fantasy race. I have played a Lycan, a Vampire, and a character who Shape-Shifted into a Tiger. I enjoy playing and writing those kinds of Characters and playing/writing with those kinds of Characters. As for mutations, that is a bit more complicated. Yes, I have RPed in that scenario. I am ok with tentacles, or Demons. I am NOT Ok with Gender mutation, where a female grows a penis, or a male develops breasts.

Settings: I enjoy almost any setting. It is the story that interests me, the setting is secondary to the storyline. Gothic, Midieval, Apocalyptic, Fantasy, Modern day (with a twist perhaps), Wartime, Science Fiction, a world WE make up....

Likes/kinks: Detailed story writing. Intense characters. Dominance and submission, Master/slave, Non Consent (rape), Bondage, Power struggle between the characters, force, any and all sex between the characters (aside from anal which can be discussed), Werewolves, Vampires, Angels, Demons, Goblins, Orcs, Monsters, Good vs Evil. I enjoy sex, oral, breath play, restrained sex, foreplay, tongue, mouth, fingers, cock (of course), edging, orgasm denial, orgasm control, swallowing, feeling fear, feeling want, feeling need, feeling desire

First off... Details, Details, Details. I like Characters that have history, backstory, well fleshed out ideas and personalities. Paint me a picture with your words... Who is he? Why is he? What is he? His thoughts, his motivations, his experiences, his personality...

Get into the head of my character. Rape her mind and you will own her soul...

I much prefer a story that is erotic and dark, sexual and mysterious. This can involve any myriad of characters, from Werewolves to Goblins, to Demons, etc. I prefer to NOT plan a story out in advance. Yes, I want to get the basics down, and the guidelines and ground rules, but I do not want the story, or the Characters to be predictable. I like the characters to develop within the story, see their personalities come out.

Shock me, surprise me, make me and make my Character think, react to what you are doing. I like when my Character thinks she knows what is going to happen, or thinks she can control what is happening, and then is helpless, out of control, dependent on the Dominant Character.

And on the flipside, I too will write my Character to be unpredictable. Believable (in the context of the story) but unpredictable. You never know how my Character may react, what she may do or say at any given moment. My character will think, feel, react. I want my character to have depth, emotions. I like to throw a curve ball when writing, as much as I like getting a curve ball when writing. I like to make my Partners think... I like to be made to think!!!

I write best with Dominance/submission, Master/slave, Mind Play/Mind Games (or as many call it, Mind Fucking) Force, Non-Consent, Psychological play. I enjoy my character begging for the caress of a whip, or begging for mercy. I like my character to feel fear, to feel want, to feel need, to feel confusion, to feel some pain, to feel devotion, to feel love... I like Binding (chains, ropes, leather) ... Being Controlled...

I enjoy Vampire and Lycan/Werewolf, Demonic and Angelic, Master and slave, Goblins/Monsters, Bad Guys/Villains...

I enjoy the Dominant being cruel one moment, romantic the next, confusing my character until she is unsure what is happening. Mind Play, I so enjoy Mind Play, and Breath Play. I like my Character knowing that the Master could end her life if he chose to.... I like that fear...

What I don't like (but would not call these "hard limits") is the "traditional" type story/roleplays.. ie: cheating wife, student/teacher, neighbor wife seduces teen son's best friend... I do not prefer pure romance stories (altho romance in a darker story, ie: Vampire, Werewolf, Demon, Master/Slave, etc.. is FINE with me.. what I mean by not liking pure romance is "romance novel" type of story... ie: Betsy will loose her family farm, and viola all is saved when she sleeps with the bankers son, type romance. That is not for me)...

And once again, to be clear... Do not mistake my writing preferences for real life. Do not presume to call ME submissive!

Hard limits
: Yes, I do have some very hard limits that I refuse to cross. No golden showers, No scat, No bathroom play at all (other than a shower or bathing type situation, that is totally different). No animals (outside of a Demonic type or Werewolves), no harming of animals (I am a devoted animal lover), I am not into incest, or death or gender mutation

Availability: I am available during most days, not so much on weekends. You may or may not see me on at night.

Last edited:
Hey Mkmydaze...
Thank you for posting the link from our roleplay in your post from last January. I just noticed it now. That was a pretty amazing sexual roleplay. Pretty cruel and full of torment and torture, physically and mentally. But also, a story behind it, which is seriously important. Just wanted to let you know I enjoyed writing that with you.

Orientation: Straight, Bi, Lesbian

Power Exchange: I don't identify as Sub or Dom as it really depends on the moment but if a story arc is very interesting and requires me to be Sub or Dom, I am fine with it.

Race: I am multiethnic - mostly white with a tinge of olive but happy to explore and play a different ethnicity

Bodytype: I am 5'3'' Athletic 100# but can explore different body types depending on the story line

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I like sci-fi and fantasy stories and happy to explore different beings as a character

Settings: I have a soft corner for historical settings and even futuristic sci-fi settings but frankly if the story arc is good, happy with contemporary settings too

Likes/kinks: I do like the premise to be believable with a good build-up. I will try most things once. I do have a soft corner for more mature men and love having my feet played with cause they are super sensitive

Hard limits: Not into extremes like animals, bathroom stuff or extreme pain and things like that

Availability: I can post at least twice a week at the minimum

Last edited:

Orientation: Straight, Bi, Lesbian

Power Exchange: I don't identify as Sub or Dom as it really depends on the moment but if a story arc is very interesting and requires me to be Sub or Dom, I am fine with it.

Race: I am multiethnic - mostly white with a tinge of olive but happy to explore and play a different ethnicity

Bodytype: I am 5'3'' Athletic 100# but can explore different body types depending on the story line

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I like sci-fi and fantasy stories and happy to explore different beings as a character

Settings: I have a soft corner for historical settings and even futuristic sci-fi settings but frankly if the story arc is good, happy with contemporary settings too

Likes/kinks: I do like the premise to be believable with a good build-up. I will try most things once. I do have a soft corner for more mature men and love having my feet played with cause they are super sensitive

Hard limits: Not into extremes like animals, bathroom stuff or extreme pain and things like that

Availability: I can post at least twice a week at the minimum
Hello. Welcome to the Site!!!!

Orientation : Straight

Body type : Average but character can be any body male type you like

Power exchange : Dom mostly but can switch to a sub upon request

Race : Black

Settings : Fantasy, Real life, Historical , Fictional, Futureristic

Likes/Kinks : Breeding, Cheating, forbidden love, Humiliation&Degradation ,Romance, Forceful seduction, Domination, SCI -FI , Taboo, Superheroes, Monsters, Supernatural, BDSM,

Hard limits : piss, scat, anything disgusting and minors

Availability Everyday drop me a text ill get back to you soon as I can .

Orientation: Generally straight although with the bisexual applicable for being paired with feminine male gender people.
Power Exchange: My character will assume and retain control of the situation with a modest and subtle approach generally using positive reinforcement.
Race: Characters tend to have a light golden bronze complexion having a mixed ethnicity of some variation of Central and South American heritage.
Bodytype: Body type is typically broad shoulders with subtle beer guts although sturdy with a decent height to not stick out as noticeable.
Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Might elaborate on this another time.
Settings: By default the setting is modern realistic although slice of life would not really be accurate. I have a few various locations that I resort to using as a starting location, typically in North America although Central and South America are options.
Likes/kinks: Anal, blowjobs, chastity, lingerie.
Hard limits: unhygienic, painful or unrealistic things basically.
Availability: Completely random with no way of being able to predict to any degree of certainty.

Back