Squirting aftermath...

Something so special about squirting - huge turn on for me and I guess it means a huge turn on for her

My first college girlfriend was the champ at squirting. I mean like 2 towels and the bed was still soaked after. My wife never did with me but one particular time did several times with a cpl we swung with. I have it on audio and when I want to get off all I do is listen to that

No pics or vid today. But had a great session with my wife last Friday.

We fucked from behind in the morning, which is her go-to. She was incredibly wet… but she didn’t squirt. I hadn’t cum yet either. She was so wet, I went down and her to clean up her beautiful wetness. and doing that got me super fucking horny again.

So I grabbed her, and pulled her to the side of the bed, and we had nice sex missionary off the side of the bed. Slow, then fast. I can get the angle just right to hit her G spot, but she still didn’t gush… which is fine… no pressure.

But one of our go to moves is for me to stimulate her clit with the head of my penis. I rapidly flick my cock on her wet clit, and often times this will make her gush.

This time was no different and she gushed all over me and down the side of the bed twice, even tho we had put a towel down. In fact when we were done, and she got up, her squirt was rolling down her leg. I had to get her a towel, so that she could go into the bathroom and clean up.

Fun squirt adventures!!

Back