Specifically for Superior Stylish Shameless Women with Self-loving Self-centred Self-absorbed Needs

Seek narcissistic women who have an endless sexual appetite for themselves and who receive constant pleasure from their face; tits; nipples; cunt. Skype required.

You should love your own body shamelessly and sharing it; receiving egotistical instructions and performing them; pleasuring yourself selfishly; showing-off indecently; talking dirty. The following gives a clearer understanding:

Become very aroused when talking in an unladylike, vulgar manner to yourself and others.

Have need to be directed what to wear; what to take off; what to show; how to conceitedly pose; how to immodestly touch yourself.

With an insatiable desire for your face and figure, you are intensely turned-on by kissing your image in mirrors; admiring, worshiping and playing with your body in all reflections.

Excited by opening your legs wide, spreading your cunt-lips and fucking yourself with fingers or objects.

Want to act like an upper-class slut and put on display erotic photos wearing lingerie; posing naked in lewd positions. The photos made your cunt wet when first taken by yourself or by a photographer and you regularly use them for arrogantly getting-off to your images.

Feel horny by revealing your explicitly detailed, centre-of-attention fantasies.

Love looking at explicit photos of naked women in full-shots and detailed close-ups and making vain comparisons to them.

Have an addiction for masturbation (many times a day) and for openly exhibiting your body to an admiring, masturbating partner.

If match and wish to connect, please send a private message including age range; marital status; body description; Skype name.

To women: Thanks for reading. :rose: :rose:
Will you read my new story? I posted it today, “our man in Torquay” it is a biopic, let me know if you like it, I think it is your kind of thing. 🔥

Reactions: RKK
Back