Space Force to the Rescue!

Wifetheif

Experienced
A guy I went to high school with is convinced that the moon landing was faked and claimed that the ONLY reason I believe in the moon landing is because I vote Democrat! So yesterday's conversation continued today. The earthrise photo from Apollo 8? Photoshop! (ignoring that photoshop did not exist until the 1990s and the earthrise photo was on the cover of Life magazine in 1968). That man can't live beyond the atmosphere. He believes this crap because Candace Owens is a moon landing denier. When ask WHY we would fake it, He said that the US was flexing its superpower status. To which I replied The US has been a superpower since WWI why would we wait sixty years to fake the moon landing if the moon landing hoax ensured America's super power status? Finally, I had the nail to clobber his pea brain. "If it is all fake why did Trump create the Space Force? Is Trump in on the conspiracy as well? -- Blissful silence for the rest of the night! Trump's followers are dangerously unhinged and bite into any conspiracy there is. Our schools are failing and Facebook is turning morons into unhinged from reality morons with a penchant for violence. Trump was being sincere when he said, "I love the uneducated." In any event it was great to use his hero against him. The space force is a stupid idea but it's a heck of a lot smarter than my friend!

A guy I went to high school with is convinced that the moon landing was faked and claimed that the ONLY reason I believe in the moon landing is because I vote Democrat! So yesterday's conversation continued today. The earthrise photo from Apollo 8? Photoshop! (ignoring that photoshop did not exist until the 1990s and the earthrise photo was on the cover of Life magazine in 1968). That man can't live beyond the atmosphere. He believes this crap because Candace Owens is a moon landing denier. When ask WHY we would fake it, He said that the US was flexing its superpower status. To which I replied The US has been a superpower since WWI why would we wait sixty years to fake the moon landing if the moon landing hoax ensured America's super power status? Finally, I had the nail to clobber his pea brain. "If it is all fake why did Trump create the Space Force? Is Trump in on the conspiracy as well? -- Blissful silence for the rest of the night! Trump's followers are dangerously unhinged and bite into any conspiracy there is. Our schools are failing and Facebook is turning morons into unhinged from reality morons with a penchant for violence. Trump was being sincere when he said, "I love the uneducated." In any event it was great to use his hero against him. The space force is a stupid idea but it's a heck of a lot smarter than my friend!

Please donā€™t tell your "friend" about this place.

We already have enough uneducated right wing morons posting here.

šŸ˜‘

I started reading the proposed border wall, Ukraine, Israel, and Gaza bipartisan proposal. It contains a lot of contingency money for the Space Force Program related to Ukraine!

Not that this has anything to do with your friend's problems. Not sure money would fix that ...

We really weren't a Super Power during WW1 now a solid argument can be made that Europe had destroyed so much of their land that we became one because of that.

Back