Eastern European Criminals find Way of Identifying Stupid People to Scam.

Bray123

Literotica Guru
It was quite easy. Just print a picture of Trump's face on something, even a fake credit card.

An ad on one of the encrypted Telegram app channels the Nashville-area retiree had joined was offering debit-like "Trump cards" featuring the billionaire U.S. ex-president's image, each supposedly preloaded with $200,000. After years of forking out tens of thousands of dollars on souvenir banknotes, coins, and other Trump memorabilia, she calculated that she could quickly and easily turn a $6,000 investment into a $4 million nest egg.
Trump supporter thought she could scam the system; but she was the mark. But hey, it had a picture of her savior so not all was lost.

"I believe in President Trump, and I think he is honest."
That says everything you need to know about her really. The only surprising thing here is that this appears to be a grift with the grifter's face on it that didn't actually involve the Grifter in Chief.

https://www.rferl.org/a/macedonia-trump-debit-cards-scam/32836128.html

Trump supporter thought she could scam the system; but she was the mark. But hey, it had a picture of her savior so not all was lost.
To be fair, said savior has been getting away with scamming for decades. A lot of his cult members clearly do not get that just because he's been able to avoid any accountability until now doesn't mean they will be.

Wow, that’s an in-depth article. Kudos to Radio Free Europe.

I applaud the creative entrepreneurs of Macedonia. The free market has always taught us that fools and their money are soon parted, and in ‘Merica we don’t want no gummint stickin’ its nose into bidness. No way! Free markets baby! Woo!

Back