Some serious bully kept threatening me

BaherOlwy

Virgin
Some serious bully kept threatening me and I reported his threats to the police but I felt that he had connections with them and my older brothers let me down when I called for their help, so I kept wandering across my country Egypt, in hotels, a day in Alexandria, another in Assiut, another in Hurghada, Minya, Port Said, Suez etc., spending from my savings because I didn't find a proper job for me, for around three months then I slowed down and spend two months in a hotel in Luxor, then three months in a hotel in Alexandria, then three months in a hotel in Beni Suef, then nine months in a hotel in Minya and I called my crippled mother who was worried about my mysterious absence without a trace and I found that my brothers got her a nurse and made the nurse secretly record our phone conversations between me and my mother and they had a past with her and me and my late dad and wanted her to deprave me from my apartment and my share in inheritance when she will die, then she died, then I found and a full-sized, fully furnished apartment in Alexandria, and I settled in there for a year and nine months. Was what I did and my reaction normal ? And what should I do next ?

Is this peanut for real…Champ you need not be staying in hotels, but rather fitted with a straight jacket and in an isolated cell deep in an asylum!...

Shit, I knew there were whack jobs in this world but you well and truly take it to another level!!!!

Back