Sneak-a-peek – Body Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
3435638-3-shibari-i.jpg

new-bar-stool.jpg

Furniture I approve of.

(And a model I approve of as well. Madison is tough.)

How is your scarification doing?

It looks pretty good. It's pretty flat against my skin, but I think still healing. It's mostly done, but there are still subtle changes. It's cute though because when I blush or get a little red from too much to drink, then my scar does too! That's my favorite part.

Anyway, I don't have a camera right now, but I'll try to upload a pic of it soon.

It looks pretty good. It's pretty flat against my skin, but I think still healing. It's mostly done, but there are still subtle changes. It's cute though because when I blush or get a little red from too much to drink, then my scar does too! That's my favorite part.

Anyway, I don't have a camera right now, but I'll try to upload a pic of it soon.

Oh wow, I can't wait to see that. :)

Dmn you look soooo good with that cock in your mouth..would love to see more like that...with a big line os saliva running from his cock to your mouth and then one of your mouth and lips covered with his cum...you have some great pics as we..AWESOME tits.;)

um..... that's not me in the picture. :rolleyes:
sorry to burst your bubble.
i must admit though, she would look nice with a little line of saliva.

I was thinking the other day how I missed Shanks, and was wondering how he was doing. Has anyone heard from him?

I think someone answered this quite recently, but can't think who, that he was well but taking a break from it all, and possibly getting married? I could be mistaken though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back