Sneak-a-peek – Body Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
KZSDLOZ2viwf2fsnyBAZaCjko1_500.jpg

The set of pictures that this shot came from is just fantastic. It really evokes a narrative, and creates something of a story. A hot story.

The set of pictures that this shot came from is just fantastic. It really evokes a narrative, and creates something of a story. A hot story.

Yeah, I thought about adding a cheesy caption. Something like, "Why yes I would like some extra towels!" But I refrained. That picture needed no introduction or added dialog. It's just fine as is. :D

I hope you don't mind that I also perused I Heart Chaos, Homburg, for this pic. It's a great site, thank you for pointing it out.

Yeah, I thought about adding a cheesy caption. Something like, "Why yes I would like some extra towels!" But I refrained. That picture needed no introduction or added dialog. It's just fine as is. :D

I hope you don't mind that I also perused I Heart Chaos, Homburg, for this pic. It's a great site, thank you for pointing it out.

Not at all. They have a regular feature called "I :heart: Kinky Shit" That is occasionally worthwhile.

Those are some awesome pics, SexyPet, I really love the black and white!
Looking forward to more of your discoveries.
The college thing has pulled me away, but I still find occasional good tidbits that I think some would enjoy...

attachment.php

Attachments

• Rump Sinks.jpg
    Rump Sinks.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 677
Those are some awesome pics, SexyPet, I really love the black and white!
Looking forward to more of your discoveries.
The college thing has pulled me away, but I still find occasional good tidbits that I think some would enjoy...

attachment.php

Thank you Frisky. :rose: I have always admired what you share with us. Hope college is going well. School work come first, *said in my sternest Momma voice* :rolleyes:

I was actually Googling chocolate for another thread and ran across the first picture which lead me to the next....I LOVE the internet and get tangled in the web all the time.

tattoo-7f995705466211bab70a099e6c44aa97_h.jpg

Fuck the world. :D

Attachments

• tattoo-7f995705466211bab70a099e6c44aa97_h.jpg
    tattoo-7f995705466211bab70a099e6c44aa97_h.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 227
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back